剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
能不能搞快点
Can we hurry this up?
我得去乐队那里接丹尼
I've got to pick up Danny from band.
你让我做什么都可以
I'll do whatever you want.
我不会提到他
I'll leave him out of it.
你女儿也滑冰吗
Does your daughter skate too?
你喜欢花式溜冰吗
Hey, do you like figure skating?
我喜欢白雪溜冰团
I love the Ice Capades.
他会出现在你女儿的每一次练习 每一场表演 每一个地方
He will be at every practice, every show, everywhere.
我不会 不会告诉任何人
I won't-I won't tell anyone.
对了 感谢你的支持
Oh, hey, thank you for your support.
- 过来 - 我可以
- Come over here. - I got it.
不 你得看看 过来
No, I need you to see. Come here.
- 看到了 - 是什么
- Yeah. - What is that?
不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
巨无霸是普通人的食物
A Big Mac is people food.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
- 道歉对我有用吗 - 我
- Well, how does that help me? - I--
你想怎么样 蒂娜
- What do you want, Tina?
我希望利克瑞斯半夜在房♥间里呕吐的时候
I want you to wake up in the middle of the night
爬起来的人是你
when Licorice has his squirts all over our bedroom.
- 好吧 - 嘿 我话还没有说完呢
- Fine. - Hey, we're not done here.
他没吃多少
He barely ate of it.
我需要你回答一个问题
I just need you to answer something.
什么
What's that?
你是什么怎么做到每天浑浑噩噩过日子的
How do you make it through your day being such a moron?
能不能之后再谈这件事
Can we talk about this later?
好好想想我的问题
Just think about my question.
嘿 我们说到哪儿了
Hey, where were we? Um...
对了 公♥司♥想让我们去推广
Oh, right, so corporate wants us to do a promo
果酸去死皮膏
with the fruit acid peel.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
哦 因为试管授精乱七八糟的激素
Oh, she's on an elephant dose
她正暴躁呢 无视她
of IVF crap. Ignore her.
嘿 你真的把东西给检察官了吗
Hey, did you really give that stuff to the DA?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
- 昨天看见他了 - 在哪里
- Saw him yesterday. - Where?
- 星巴克 - 哦
- Starbucks. - Nice.
他在那里工作
He works there.
好吧 他在很多地方办工
Well, he works out of a lot of places.
不 他在端咖啡
Mm, no, he was serving the coffee.
- 中年好爸爸的样子 - 是啊 穿着绿色的围裙
- Middle-aged balanced dad? - Yeah, with a green apron.
有可能是任何人
That could have been anybody.
但是他的名牌写着达瑞尔
But the name tag said "Darryl."
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
名牌的事是我编的
I made the name tag part up.
我们会把东西送到真正的检察官手上
We're gonna send it to the real DA.
你们在等什么
What are you guys waiting for?
- 问你的朋友 - 斯坦
- Ask your friend. - Stan?
嘿 不是只有你一个人左右为难
Hey, you're not the only one in a tight spot.
老天 被子上全是
Jesus, it's all over the comforter!
- 来了 - 带上地毯清洁剂
- Coming! - Bring the carpet cleaner!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你又掺和进我的生意了
You in my business again?
蜂毒是什么东西
What the hell is bee venom?
不用告诉我 我知道
Don't tell me. I know this one.
能增强局部血液流动
Increases blood flow to the area,
带来新鲜的氧气和营养物质
bringing fresh oxygen and nutrients.
同时还能增强胶原蛋白的产生
Also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
是的 我是说这些 这些是什么
Yeah, I meant all of this. What is this?
是我的生意
Well, it's my business, literally.
- 蜂毒 - 不 不仅仅是蜂毒
- Bee venom? - No, not just that.
还有维生素C膏
There's a--got a Vitamin C balm,
面部激活洗面奶
got your Energizing Face Wash,
还有浓缩精华
and you got your Serum Concentrate.
所以 卖♥♥化妆水
So, lotions.
听着 宝贝 我只是
Look, babe, I'm just-I'm just trying
我不想让我们惹上麻烦 好吗
to keep us out of trouble, okay?
- 但我现在有脱衣舞酒吧 - 那就是麻烦
- But I have the club now. - Club's trouble.
至少赚的钱能付我们的账单
The club pays the bills.
然后就会招来更多的麻烦
Till more trouble comes knocking.
- 什么麻烦 - 我不知道
- Who is this trouble? - I don't know.
但你们几个总是有麻烦找上门
But it just always kind of seems to find you ladies.
所以 是像童子军那样吗
Is this, like, the Scouts,
让同事出钱买♥♥
where I gotta make people buy it at work?
不 不 不 我建了自己的销♥售♥网络
No. No, no, no. I hit up my own network.
- 你投入了多少 - 没多少 就是一年的花销
- How deep are you in this? - What, just a year's worth.
- 老天 - 怎么了
- Jesus. - What?
就说一句 这里面没一个是给黑人用的
Just so you know, none of these are for Black people.
都是给黑人用的
These are all for Black people.
不是给黑人用的
That's not for Black people.
哦 忧郁
* Oh, blue
你知道我的名字吗
* Do you even know my name?
我随身带着你
* I carry you off the round with me
- 我们的东西怎么回来的 - 我不知道
- How'd we get our stuff back? - I don't know.
或许鱼也回来了
Maybe we got our fish back too.
和你共入梦境
* Being with you in a dream
在意识之外
* Beyond the grapes of consciousness
你对我说
* You spoke to me
现在 当我醒来 我无法知道
* Now when I get up, I never know
自己身在何处
* Just where I am
又长青春痘了
You got another zit?
没有
Nope.
到了最后 我的罪人留下
* And on the end, my sinner stayed
我还能做什么
* What else can I do?
我想念着
* I think
你
* Of you
虽然没有敲门 但算是进步了
It's not a knock, but it's a start.
我喜欢你的家居风格
I love what you've done with the place.
你为什么都还回来了
Why'd you give it all back?
不是所有的
Not all of it.
为什么把钱还回来了
Why any of it?
看到你的成绩不错啊
Saw you're tagging's really coming along.
我的竞选团队很不错
I've got a really good campaign team.
我说过你不需要他
I told you you didn't need him.
不过 我会拿走一件T恤
I will take one of those T-shirts, though.
现在 当我睡醒
* Now when I get up
我无从得知
* I never know
自己身在何处
* Just where I am
我想念着
* I think
你
* Of you
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表