剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
《好女孩》前情提要
- Previously on "Good Girls"...
你不该出现在这里
- You're not supposed to be here.
你也一样
- Yeah, neither are you.
这是我们唯一扭转局势的办法了
- This is the only way we're gonna turn this around.
这怎么能帮到我
- How does helping him help me?
存够钱跑路啊
- Saving up to run.
我宁愿请律师
- I'd rather have a lawyer.
从来没见你笑得这么开心过
We've never made you smile like all this just did.
因为我说了 这样可以让我们脱身
- Because I told you, this is what gets us out.
不 是能让你脱身
- No, that's what gets you off.
我之前一直以为他是问题所在
This whole time, I thought he was the problem.
但他只是借口
He's just the excuse.
任何一个体面人
- Anyone who wears a cardigan
都不该做他那种事
shouldn't be doing what he does.
- 难道你是神职人员了 - 只是想帮忙
- What are you, a priest? - Just trying to help.
你害得我妻子中枪
- You got my wife shot.
我给你弄到了钱
- I got you your money.
上一次我可是被迫当了
- Last party, I had to be the damn go-between
我丈夫和闺蜜的中间人
for my husband and my best friend.
我希望你离开她
- I want you out of her life.
你帮我们进到脱衣舞吧里去 我就再也不见她了
- You get us in that club, and she'll never see me again.
- 你又是什么情况呢 - 我妻子通过我的生意
- What's going on with you? - My wife was laundering
给黑帮洗钱
a gang's money through my business.
- 她什么下场 - 全身而退
- What happened to her? - Not a damn thing.
- 你还来看我比赛吗 - 我不会错过的
- You still coming to the game? - Dude, I wouldn't miss it.
所以他又回来咯
- So he's back in?
你想我怎么样 我已经屈服了
- What do you want from me? I caved.
- 那个华盛顿 - 皇后
- That Washington? - The Queen.
我讨厌加拿大人
- I hate Canadians.
你不是说我们只要负责印刷就好
- You said all we had to do was print it.
然后送个货
- And then drop it.
我以为你说的是在国内
- I assumed that you meant in our country.
我不会继续温柔
-* I'ma stop being so gentle
拿出血性和愤怒
*Fill my head with blood and anger
我为真♥相♥亡命已久
*It's been two months, I die for an answer
快拨通我的电♥话♥
*Take your phone, dial my number
我还在等待
*I'm still and I'm waiting, sugar
我就快无法承受
*This is more than I can handle
不愿继续等待
*Told you not gon' wait no longer
要是当初跟你走得更近
*Wish-wish-wish I had you closer
要是当初和你贴紧
*If I meet you at the corner
你会看到我凶狠的一面
*You'll see I can be much meaner
七点赢
- Seven's a winner.
快快行动 拿起手♥机♥
-* Take it, do it, take your phone
对不起 对不起嘛
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
动动手指 快快行动
-* And take your finger, do it
等等等等 试试这样
- Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. Try it this way.
准备好了吗 准备好了吗 来
- Okay, ready? Ready? Ready?
拨通我的号♥码
-* Dial my number
拨通我的号♥码
*Dial my number
拨通我的号♥码
*Dial my number
我勒个去
- Oh, my God!
你怎么一直赢啊
Why do you keep winning?
我也想停下来啊
- I'm trying not to.
我向上帝发誓
I swear. I swear to God.
我从来从来没有这么走运过
I'm usually never, ever, ever this lucky.
给我
- Give me those.
女士们 请下注
- Bets in, ladies.
你觉得呢
- What do you think?
难10
- Hard ten.
拿起手♥机♥ 拿起 拿起 拿起 拿起
*Take the phone, take the phone, take, take, take
拿起 拿起 拿起 拿起 拿起 拿起
*Take, take, take, take, take, take, take, take, take
拿起 拿起 拿起 拿起手♥机♥
*Take, take, take, take, take the phone
拿起手♥机♥ 拿起 拿起 拿起手♥机♥
*Take the phone, take, take, take the phone
拿起手♥机♥ 拿起 拿起
*Take the phone, take, take
快快行动
*Do it, do it
行动 快快行动
*Do, do, do it, do it
快快行动 拿起手♥机♥ 拿起手♥机♥
*Do it, take the phone, take the phone
拿起 拿起 拿起手♥机♥ 拿起手♥机♥
*Take, take, take the phone, take the phone
拿起手♥机♥ 拨通号♥码 拨通号♥码
*Take, take, dial it, dial it, it, it, dial it
拨通号♥码 拿起手♥机♥
*Dial it, it, it, take the phone
拿起手♥机♥ 拿起 拿起 拿起手♥机♥
*Take the phone, take, take, take the phone
拿起手♥机♥ 拿起 拿起 快快行动
*Take the phone, take, take, do it, do it
拿起手♥机♥ 快快行动
*Take it, do it, take it, do it
拿起手♥机♥ 拿起手♥机♥
*Take your phone, take your phone
打我电♥话♥ 打我电♥话♥
*Dial my number, dial my number
上千只鸽子要怎么训练啊
- How would we train thousands of pigeons?
一只就够了
- You only need one.
这么多现金一只鸽子就能运过边境线吗
- One pigeon's gonna carry all that cash across the border?
一次肯定不够
- Well, not all at once.
- 谢谢 女士们 - 你们今晚表现非常好
- Thank you, ladies. - Y'all killed it tonight.
发射顺序全都搞混了
- Uh, the launch sequence was all messed up.
你说啥呢 那是最精彩的部分
- What are you talking about? That was the best part.
但是后来在地上爬的部分
- And then it felt like no one got
感觉就没人看懂了啊
the crawling on the ground part.
我不是人吗
- Hello?
不就是在致敬桑德拉·布洛克在《地心引力》结尾的那一段戏吗
Obviously an homage to Sandy B at the end of "Gravity."
地心引力电影结尾 桑德拉·布洛克扮演的宇航员经历太空灾难 逃生成功后 激动地抚摸大地
哇 爱你们噢
- Ah, love you, guys.
- 拜 - 拜拜
Bye. - Bye.
- 拜拜 - 拜
- Bye! - Bye.
那无人机呢
- Hey, what about drones?
比如瓜达拉哈拉运输海♥洛♥因♥的无人机
- Like the ones they use in Guadalajara for heroin?
瓜达拉哈拉 墨西哥第二大城市 毒枭与贩毒之都
总比训练鸽子简单啊
- Well, it's easier than training a pigeon.
就是航程短多了
- Yeah. And way less range.
而且还得看天气给不给面子
Plus, you better pray for perfect weather.
好必来不就有无人机吗
- They have 'em at Hobby Lobby.
鸽子可是不怕风暴天气的
- But you know, it can fly in a storm.
咱们明天去吧
- Let's go tomorrow.
我忙得恨
- I'm busy.
我们也考虑一下鸽子方案好吧
- Okay, and we can look into your bird too.
不是 我是真的忙 有安排
- No, no, I--I really am busy. I--I have plans.
- 安排什么 - Jobbie Nooner湖派 宝贝
- Doing what? - Jobbie Nooner, baby.
美国一年一度在密歇根举办的湖泊派对 简称湖派
你这一把年纪了还玩那个呢
- Aren't you a little old for that?
这可是中西部的狂欢节 你还管年龄
- Can you really put an age on the Mardi Gras of the Midwest?
就是明天吗
- That's tomorrow?
明天老娘想干嘛干嘛 咬我啊
- Taking a "me" day, so sue me.
不不不不
- No, no, no, no, no.
你要去参加船上举办的聚会
You're going to a party on a boat...
而且就在加拿大边境上
that is literally on the border of Canada?
密歇根与加拿大隔湖相望
我兄弟提姆刚戒完毒 我们以前总是去的
- Yeah, my buddy Tim just got out of rehab, and we always go.
那个地方不用过海关
- Where you don't have to go through customs
而且有无数的船
and there's millions of boats
无数喝醉的人
filled with tons of drunk people
根本不会注意别人在干嘛
who aren't paying attention to what anyone else is doing?
噢 行吧
- Okay. Okay.
我懂你意思了
Yes, I see where you're going with this.
感觉还真行
And it could work.
你朋友是吸了什么
- What was your friend in rehab for?
冰♥毒♥
- Meth.
但是船的驾照没被吊销
But they let him keep the boat license.
- 咱们什么时候出航 - 要去坐船么
- When do we set sail? - You going on a boat?
额 嗯 嗯 今年的闺蜜之旅
- Uh, yeah, yeah. For a girls' trip.
去哪
- Where?
- 底特律河 - 干嘛去那
- Detroit River. - Why?
闺蜜之旅
- Girl stuff.
- 足部护理 - 脱毛
- Pedicures. - Waxing.
水疗啊 温泉浴场啊什么的
- It's like a day spa/sunset cruise.
听起来好像有点猫腻
- Sounds shady.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表