剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
那绝对是你♥妈♥的♥风格
- Well, that's totally your mom.
真不给力
- So not cool.
- 她很冲动 - 是的
- She's very impulsive... - Yeah.
- 不算是最负责任的类型 - 一点都不算
- Not the most responsible. - Like, at all.
- 她就是一车祸现场 - 是啊
- She's a train wreck. - Yeah.
但你知道这就是她伟大的地方 对吧
- But you know that's what makes her so great, right?
我们小的时候
- When we were little,
生活有点糟糕
life was kind of a bummer,
但她找到了一种让一切变得有趣的方法
but she found a way to make it all fun.
什么方法
- Like how?
有一百万种不同的方式吧 但是
- Like, a million different ways, but...
春假的时候我们哪儿也去不了 对吧
so we never went anywhere for spring break, right?
有一年 她决定让我们在在塔吉特百货的
And one year she decided that we should spend the night
露营区过夜
in the camping section at Target.
- 你被抓了吗 - 是的 我们被抓了
- Did you get caught? - Yes, we got caught.
但她也说服了保安
But she also convinced the security guard
给我们订了个披萨
to order us a pizza
还让我们在庭影院区
and let us watch "Fried Green Tomatoes"
《油炸绿番茄》
in the home theater section.
她每年春假都逼我看那部电影
- She makes me watch that every spring break.
她能把任何事情变成一个派对
- She can turn anything into a party.
的确是
- Literally.
她只是不知道什么时候该离开
- She just doesn't know when to leave.
说实话 我希望我能更像她
I wish I was more like her, honestly.
这个新人酷吗
- Is this new guy cool?
他自我感觉挺好的
- He thinks he is.
至少她玩得很开心
- At least she's having fun.
是啊
- Yeah.
睡会儿吧 伙计
Get some sleep, bud.
西牙买♥♥加 几乎就是天堂
* Almost heaven, West Jamaica
再来一个
- Hit me.
我想你已经吃得够多了
- I think you've had enough.
再来一个
- One more.
我什么都不打算做
- I'm not doing nothing again.
-我做不到 - 试试
- I can't do it. - Try.
我开车时搞太危险了
- It's too dangerous while I'm driving.
真扫兴
- It's upsetting.
别逼我靠边停车
- Don't make me pull over.
像微风一样吹着
- * Blowin' like a breeze
乡村小路
* Country roads
带我回家吧
* Take me home
去往那个
* To the place
我的归宿之地
* I belong
西牙买♥♥加
* West Jamaica
我的老妈妈
* My ol' momma
带我回家吧
* Take me home
乡村小路
* Country roads
还要多久
How much longer?
别问了
- Stop asking.
那就告诉我
- Then tell me.
我们到了你就知道了
- You'll know when we get there.
我那遥远的家
- * Of my home far away
你知道吗 你犯了个大错误
- You know, you are making a big mistake.
你以为我想待在这里吗
- Look, you think I wanna be here?
- 这是你的工作 - 今天我休息
- It's your job. - It's my day off.
行呗 爱咋咋地
- Well, whatever.
那么你的老板就是在犯一个巨大的错误
Then your boss is making a huge mistake.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
没有我你们就赚不到钱
'Cause good luck making money without me.
在水里荡来荡去
- * My my lady, swingin' through the water, water
黑暗和尘土 涂抹在天空上
* Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
朦胧的月光的味道 泪水从我的眼中退去
* Misty taste of moonshine, tears gone from my eyes
你很重要吗
- What makes you so important?
基本上什么都是我做的
- I basically do everything.
我是行动幕后的主脑
I'm, like, the brains behind the operation.
回到我的归属之地
- * To the place I belong
他不这么认为
- He doesn't see it that way.
西牙买♥♥加
- * West Jamaica
那他就大错特错了
- Well, then he's sorely mistaken,
因为基本上都是我♥干♥的 我 我在做
because I basically do it all. I--I do.
我就是那个 我做了搅拌机的那部分
I'm the one who-- I do the blender thing,
我负责全息摄影 闪亮的部分
and I do the holograph, the shiny part.
那也是我
That's me as well.
我是把大张票面切成钞票的人
I'm the one cuts the sheets into bills.
听起来不难啊
- That doesn't sound hard.
哦是吗 但其实挺难的
- Oh, it doesn't? Well, it is hard.
你认为人们是在买♥♥没切的大张钞票吗
Do you think people are buying sheets of money?
不 因为他们的钱包装不下
No, because it wouldn't fit into their wallet!
必须要裁剪开
It has to be cut!
乡村小路
- * Country roads
带我回家
* Take me home
去往那个
* To the place
我的归属之地
* I belong
哇
* Wah!
西牙买♥♥加
* West Jamaica
我的老妈妈
* My ol' momma
带我回家
* Take me home
乡村小道
* Country roads
哟 一起前进 我们走吧
* Yo, get ahead together, here we go
乡村小路
* Country roads
带我回家
* Take me home
去往那个
* To the place
我的归属之地
* I belong
哇
* Wah!
西牙买♥♥加
* West Jamaica
我的老妈妈
* My ol' momma
带我回家
* Take me home
乡村小路
* Country roads
哟 一起前进 我们走吧
* Yo, get ahead together, come on
乡村小路
* Country roads
带我回家
* Take me home
你知道谁是真正重要的人吗
- You know who the really important people are?
去往那个
- * To the place
那些不需要告诉你
- The ones who don't have to tell you
他们有多重要的人
how important they are.
西牙买♥♥加
- * West Jamaica
我的老妈妈
* My ol' momma
西德维尔09-875-688-4号♥
- Sidwell number 09-875-688-4.
十四户公♥寓♥楼
14-unit apartment building.
欠税21,800美元
Back taxes of $21,800.
有人出价吗
Do I have any bids?
好了 下一个
- Okay, moving on.
西德维尔02-467-8895-3号♥
Sidwell number 02-467-8895-3.
宴会厅
Banquet hall,
欠税12482美元
back taxes of $12,482.
这里出价
- Right here.
还有人出价吗
- Any other bids?
在桌子上拿起你的名牌 然后付钱给收银员
Pick up your title at the table and pay the cashier.
我的天啊
- Oh, my God.
露比 嗨
Ruby, hi.
我不知道你是做房♥地♥产♥的
I didn't know you were in real estate.
我不是 我们 呃
- I'm not. We, uh--
- 我们是要交税 - 是的
- We're paying a tax bill. - Yeah.
你们是做什么的
- What do you guys do?
嘿 很棒的包
- Hey, great bag.
是她让我买♥♥的
- Oh, she's the one with the hookup.
她儿子和哈利一起参加数学竞赛
- Her son's a mathlete with Harry.
对了 巴纳比·普列普是怎么在半决赛打败我们的
- By the way, how did Barnaby Prep kill us at semifinals?
我一直跟哈利说
- I keep telling Harry,
除非你学会如何失败 否则你不可能成功
"You can't win until you learn how to lose."
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表