剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
并最终关闭这个无法无天的罪恶巢穴
and to finally shut down this lawless den of sin.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有谁想发言吗
Anyone else like to speak on this matter?
好 如果没有异议
Okay. If there are no objections,
- 我们将进行投票 - 等一下
- we'll move to vote-- - Just a second.
有人要发言
Someone still has the floor.
嗯 我想发表一下准备好的演说
Yes. I'd like to read a statement I've prepared.
天呢
Oh, boy.
自古以来 人们跳舞
From the oldest of times, people danced
有许多原因
for a number of reasons.
他们在祈祷中跳舞
They danced in prayer,
或者是为了让他们的庄稼茂盛
or so that their crops would be plentiful,
或者为他们的捕猎
or so that their hunt...
- 她在演浑身是劲吗 - 很好
- Is she doing "Footloose"? - Would be good.
我没能说服她
I couldn't talk her out of it.
这对我们的生意总能起点好作用吧
It worked for Bacon.
他们跳舞是为了保持身体健康和展示
They danced to stay physically fit and show
他们的社区精神 他们跳舞
their community spirit, and they danced--
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
我也想对说家庭第一的那位女士
I would also like to respond to what the woman
发表一下个人见解
from Families First said.
我尊重你的母亲身份 我也是一名母亲
I respect that you're a mother. I am also a mother.
事实上 我们都是母亲 对吧 克里斯托
In fact, we're all mothers, right, Krystal?
我把我一年级的孩子送到学校
I drop my first-grader off at that school
然后去俱乐部
right around the corner, before I go to the club.
我女儿在那上三年级
My little girl's in third grade there.
我儿子在上大学
My son's in college.
天呢 她太赞了
Boy, she looks incredible.
我们都只是为了谋生
We are all just trying to make a living.
还有很多其他方法
There's a lot of other ways to do that.
好吧 但是
Fine, but...
那些方式能像我们的方式一样赚钱吗
do they all benefit our economy the way ours does?
桑博斯基先生在吗
Is Mr. Samborski here?
- 在这 - 这是桑博斯基先生
- Right here. - This is Mr. Samborski.
他在俱乐部旁边开了一家24小时营业的甜甜圈店
He owns the 24-hour donut shop right next to the club.
自从俱乐部关门后 我凌晨2点到5点之间的销♥售♥额
My sales between 2:00 and 5:00 a.m.
一直在下降
have gone way down, since Sweet P's closed.
只是这一家生意
That's one business.
我开了一家珠宝店
I own a jewelry store.
俱乐部开业的时候 我们的生意很好
When Sweet P's was open, we did so much better.
当丈夫感到内疚时 他们
Husbands are way more generous with their wives
对妻子会更舍得花钱
when they feel guilty.
他们总是在我的运动酒吧做事前准备
The guys always pre-game at my sports bar.
我们得让那些女孩
We need to get those girls
再把衣服脱了
to take their clothes off again.
看到了吗 无论她们是在俱乐部跳舞
See? Whether they're dancing in a club,
还是在会议室里讲话 或者在厨房♥里烘焙
or speaking in a board room, or baking in a kitchen,
这些女人正在改变我们的社区
these women are making a difference in our community.
向我们的孩子展示这些价值观难道不同样重要吗
And aren't those values just as important to show our children?
感谢倾听
Well, thank you for listening.
我的表现怎么样
How'd I do?
我觉得你成功了
You brought home the Bacon.
接下来 投票后
Next up, after the vote,
第0.682条例
ordinance 0.682.
可伸缩的狗链的长度
The length of retractable dog leashes.
我得听听这个
Ooh, I gotta hear this.
开业了
Open for business.
- 祝贺 太激动人心了 - 谢谢你宝贝
- Congrats. So exciting. - Thanks, baby.
- 谢谢 - 太棒了
- Thank you. - Yes. Whoo!
那我们该敬什么呢
Huh, so what should we toast to?
敬我们的新事业
To our new venture.
大部分都归功于那个把你关进冷库的人吧
Most of which we give to the man who put you in a freezer.
我们为什么要庆祝呢
Why are we even celebrating?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
想我们了吗
Miss us?
那都是什么
What's all that?
救赎
Redemption.
我们是冰淇淋社交俱乐部的主席
We are ice cream social chairs,
经营洗车店
running a car wash thing,
假日精品店 音乐会委员会
a holiday boutique, concert committee.
这能让警♥察♥远离你吗
Is that enough to keep the cops away?
这足够让他留在那所学校了
Well, it's enough to keep him in that school.
- 洗车都是你的事 - 嗯
- The car wash is all you. - Yeah.
那是什么
What's all that?
放调料架
Putting in a spice rack.
不是吧
Hell no.
当然不会是我
Oh, I'm not getting on it.
但谁 不是吧
But who--hell to the no.
我觉得很有趣
I think it's fun!
对你来说是
For you.
我的私人香槟房♥
My own private champagne room.
那么我是什么 一块肉吗
So what am I? A piece of meat?
今晚 不 今晚
Tonight, no. Tonight...
你是个消防队员
you're a fireman.
等等 你从哪弄来的
Wait, where'd you even get this?
我们换了旧的
We replaced the old ones.
怎么回事 宝贝
What's going on, baby?
我们要重开俱乐部了
We're opening the club back up.
- 我们都有谁 - 我们所有人
- Who's "we?" - All of us.
我 女孩们 甚至舞者们
Me, the girls, even the dancers.
好吧 你不能这么做
Okay yeah. You can't do that.
在你说些奇怪的话之前
Before you get weird,
我想告诉你 我跟贝丝一样都是业主
I'm just as much an owner as Beth is.
- 露比 - 这就是我们新的出路
- Ruby. - This is our new way out.
我们不需要那些包了
We don't even need the bags.
已经板上钉钉了吗
Is this a done deal?
是合法的
We're legit.
甚至可能有一份工作适合你
There might even be a job in it for you.
给我
For me?
谁是下一个 丹尼斯 泰勒
Who's next? Dennis. Tyler.
我们要找什么 弱点 对吧
What do we look for? We look for weaknesses, right?
开始了
Let's go!
来 不退缩 不投降 泰勒
There you go. No retreat. No surrender, Tyler.
他块头更大 但你可能更敏捷
He's bigger, but you might be better.
泰勒 别后退 你后退过 没什么好果子
Tyler, don't back up. Get in there.
丹尼斯 攻击
Dennis, attack!
很好
Good.
好了
All right.
休息一下吧
Let's take a break.
丹尼斯 把泰勒扶起来
Dennis, help Tyler up.
凯勒 别哭了
Caleb, that's enough crying.
再哭就没有卡片了
We're not giving out crying patches.
快 加入他们 快去
Come on. Join the group. Let's go.
今天 快去
Today. Let's go!
这孩子在这只为了拿卡片
This one's trying to get his fitness patch here.
是啊 这很重要
Yeah. Well, this is important.
有话快说
Make it quick.
看来贝丝
So it turns out that Beth's
不是唯一一个涉及其中的人
not the only one that's going down.
- 所以呢 - 我妻子也在其中
- So? - So my wife's in it too.
那就更有意思了
More the merrier.
你不能把这些东西交给检察官
You can't give that stuff to the DA.
- 让我很为难 - 我知道
- Putting me in a tough spot. - I know.
我是迪恩一伙的
I mean, I'm Team Dean all the way.
我只要你稍微拖一阵子
I just need you to drag your feet a little bit.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
- 别这样 - 不
- Come on, man. - No, it'd be
如果你是我们的一员就不一样了 但
a different story if you were one of us, but--
丹尼斯 别抽泰勒了
Dennis, stop whipping Tyler.
如果要我支持你
If I'm gonna have your back
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表