剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
那希望你也能支持我
I'd want to know that you'd have mine.
我会不惜一切代价
I'll do whatever it takes.
我们下次会面时谈吧
Let's talk at the next meeting.
好 下次见
All right. See you there.
好的
Yeah you will.
好了 排队
Let's go. Line up.
- 我把锁修好了 - 你在这干嘛
- I fixed the lock. - What are you doing?
- 饿了吗 - 我是说 是的 总饿 但
- Hungry? - I mean, yeah, always, but--
我们要吃柑橘炖羊腿
We're having citrus-braised lamb shanks.
安琪拉怎么了
What happened with Angela?
她不是个好室友
I mean, she's not really roommate material.
她怎么了 是有洁癖吗
What is she, like, a clean freak or something?
你看过那集储物狂里面
You ever see that episode of "Hoarders"
有个养死猫的女人吗
with the woman who kept dead cats?
当然
Of course.
安琪拉那样吗
That's Angela?
嗯 但不是死猫
Yeah, but instead of dead cats,
而是烤鸡
it was rotisserie chickens.
她能吃上好几周
She would eat off them for weeks.
弄得到处都是
They were all over the place.
你喜欢薄荷冻配羊肉吗
You like mint jelly with lamb?
- 不要 - 好
- No. - Good.
那你到底为什么离开
So why did you leave?
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
不然你为什么要做这么疯狂的事
I mean, why else would you do something this crazy.
你生气吗
Are you mad?
刚开始是的
I was, at first.
但后来我想了想
But then I thought about it, and...
从来没有人真正需要过我
no one's ever really needed me before.
也没人需要我
No one's ever needed me either.
你有孜然吗
Oh. You got any cumin?
墨西哥玉米卷调味料行吗
Does taco seasoning count?
它们味道很像
It's close enough.
还有 能拿回我的水桶真好
Also, it's so nice to have my bucket back.
谢谢
Thank you.
这酒比我年纪还大
This is older than me.
我想高级政客可能都喝这种酒
Well, I figure it's what fancy politicians drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么作为竞选者感觉如何
So how does it feel being tax ID#49-3451299?
- 压力很大 - 为什么
- Overwhelming. - Why's that?
需要应对很多人
There's a lot more people to answer to.
根据那天晚上的情况
Based on the other night,
我觉得你处理得很好
I think you handled it pretty well.
投票结果是什么
What was the vote?
4比3
4-3.
很接近
Close.
总有需要说服的人
There's always someone to convince.
- 如果你有我的票就不会 - 真的吗
- Not if you had my vote. - Serious?
你觉得脱衣舞俱乐部老板有机会吗
You think a strip club owner has a shot?
你是人♥民♥中的一员
You're of the people.
我需要很多建议
I'll need lots of advice.
是什么让你改变了主意
What changed your mind?
接受它
* Take it
让我看看你会怎么做
* Show me how you move girl
回到那晚 直到我们做完
* Back it up all night until we're done
整晚 不停
* All night, keep it moving
整夜 我们都在一起
* All night, we work it
因为你
You.
等等 贝丝
Wait, Beth.
我们把这瓶酒开了吧
Let's crack this open.
我还没成功呢
Oh, I haven't earned it yet.
你会赢的
You're gonna win.
与已经成功的人分享吧
Share it with someone who already has.
倒了吧
Pour that out.
整晚都在做
* Keep moving all night
继续做
* Keep working
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表