剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
《好女孩》前情提要
‐ Previously, on "Good Girls"...
一晚上这么多
‐ Is all that from one night?
我很想听听你背着我
‐ I would love to hear about them private parties
都搞了什么秘密派对
you've been running behind my back.
本在我家里办了个贼炫酷的派对
‐ Ben threw a rager at our house.
你不想让你酷炫上流的新朋友
‐ You didn't want your cool, fancy new friends
知道你还有这样的妈妈吧
to know about your broke‐ass mom, right?
你骂他们变♥态♥和强♥奸♥犯
‐ You called them douchebags and date rapers.
要是你在这里不高兴
‐ If you're unhappy here,
随时可以去你♥爸♥爸那边啊
you can always stay at your dad's.
卡胡纳的人 想见见我们
‐ Big Kahuna, they want to meet with us.
卡胡纳浴缸 真想拥有一件
‐ Kahuna Spas would love to be part of the ride.
- 我把客户谈下来了 - 太好了
‐ I got the account. ‐ That's great!
我还得把账簿交给他们
‐ I also had to give them the books.
迪恩·博兰
‐ Dean Boland?
告诉我 他参与了吗
‐ Tell me one thing: was he part of it?
肯定有办法能让他出来
‐ There's gotta be a way to get him out.
他是完美的替罪羊
‐ He's the perfect fall guy.
一切始于一年前
‐ It all started about a year ago.
无所谓了
‐ Doesn't matter.
你丈夫今天认罪了
Your husband pled guilty today.
我们去找那些黑帮朋友 这一切都会消失
‐ We pop gang friend. All of this goes away.
你需要一个狙击手 我认识一个
‐ You're gonna need a sniper. I know a guy.
- 你想怎么样 - 懂事点
‐ What do you want? ‐ Pull up your pants
穿好裤子 做好你的份内事
like a big boy and do your job.
亲爱的迪恩 我会告诉你
Dear Dean, I'm gonna tell you
要做什么 和怎么做
exactly what to do and how to do it.
搞定一个 还差一个
*One down, one to go
另一座城市 另一场表演
*Another town, and one more show
错失了市中心
*Downtown, they're giving away
但她从没回来
*But she never came back
手♥机♥无法取代你
*No phone can take your place
你明白吗
*Do you know what I mean?
两个都搞定 走你
*Two down, there ya go
大风雪天 麦克阿瑟停了车
*MacArthur Park in the driving snow
城郊 他们在挖掘
*Uptown, they're digging it out
快去申明主♥权♥
*Better lay your claim, dum dum dum
想吃什么
‐ What's it gonna be?
果酱吐司饼干
‐ Pop‐Tarts.
家里没有果酱吐司饼干
‐ We don't have Pop‐Tarts.
- 有的 - 爸爸放在了上边的柜子里
‐ Yes, we do. ‐ Dad has them at the top.
让幻想破灭
* No illusions as we take
沉溺于年轻的嬉乐
*Refuge in young man's pleasure
破灭
*Breaking down
让我们的梦想破灭
*Breaking down the dreams we make
吃完了记得喝新奇士
‐ Wash them down with some OJ.
爸爸都是让我们喝苏打水的
‐ Dad lets us have soda.
放下吧
*Ah leave it
再见 再见
*Goodbye, goodbye
再见 坏事
*Goodbye bad
放下吧 你好 你好
*Leave it, hello, hello
天堂
*Heaven
再见 再见 一个搞定 还差一个
*Goodbye, goodbye, one down, one to go
又一座城市
*Another town...
放下吧
*Leave it
你好 这是我们第一次见面
‐ Hi. We haven't actually met.
你不是卡胡纳公♥司♥的人么
‐ Aren't you the Big Kahuna?
叫我戴维就好
‐ Just Dave.
迪恩还好吗
‐ Is Dean okay?
那要看你了
‐ That depends on you.
再见 再见
‐* Goodbye, goodbye
再见
*Goodbye
只有全脂牛奶啊
‐ I only see whole milk.
- 他会杀了我的 - 你们家有杏仁奶或者大豆奶什么的么
‐ He'll kill me. ‐ You have any almond or soy?
- 我们会保护你 - 他的势力无孔不入
‐ We'll protect you. ‐ He has people everywhere.
没人会知道你和我们合作了的
‐ No one will know you're with us.
但你的整个部门都知道
‐ Except for your entire department.
只有我会知道
‐ It'll just be me.
还有我
‐ And me.
你上了我这艘船的话 密不透风 没有漏洞
‐ This boat‐‐airtight. No holes.
我又不知道什么他的把柄
‐ What could I even get on him?
你知道的还少吗
‐ Looks like plenty.
我们得知道他用那些钱干了什么
‐ We need to know what he does with the money.
那你就发短♥信♥自己问他啊
‐ Okay. Well, I'll just text him and ask, then.
认真的么
‐ Seriously?
我做不到
‐ I can't do this.
好吧
‐ Okay.
好吧
‐ Okay...
就是想给你团伙的其他人提个醒
‐ Just might wanna give the rest of your posse a heads‐up.
为什么
‐ Why?
因为现在 我们要逮捕所有人
‐ Because now, we have to round up everyone.
好吧 我是个母亲
‐ Okay, I'm a mom.
谁会相信那是我写的
Who's gonna believe that I wrote that?
这就是赌的成分了 对吧
‐ That's the gamble. Right?
以前我都会在"我"上面画爱心的
I used to do hearts over the Is.
嗨 来吃饭吧
Hi. Fuel up.
起的很早啊
‐ Ooh, early bird over here.
嗯 得起来喝咖啡
‐ Yeah. Gotta drink.
啊 我得上♥床♥了
‐ Ah...I gotta go to bed.
今天早上是哈里的晨会
‐ Got Harry's assembly this morning.
为什么不能你去
‐ Well, why can't you go?
我去啊 但他们希望我们都去
‐ I am. They want us both. ‐
难道私立学校的家长都不上班的吗 这
Do private school parents have jobs? I mean...
上是上 但都是下午才上班
‐ None that start before noon, apparently.
宝贝 我一小时后还有事
‐ Babe, I'm supposed to be on the clock in an hour.
又上两份班么
‐ Another double.
基恩需要我
‐ Gene needs me.
这家伙找你干什么
‐ What's this man got you doing?
就 做事情咯
‐ You know, just taking care of business.
不好意思
‐ Excuse me.
- 怎么了 - 你的手
‐ What? ‐ Your hand!
香槟厅里到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening in the champagne room?
你该看看另一个家伙有多惨
‐ You should see the other guy.
希望他能给你加班费
‐ I hope he's paying you overtime.
我就是 想让他继续做好事
‐ I'm just trying to... keep on his good side.
洗个澡先吧
Please shower.
钥匙贴在旁边的
Key's taped to the side.
谢谢
‐ Thank you.
我做了蛋饼
‐ I made a frittata.
- 可以啊 - 嗯
‐ Gutsy. ‐ Yeah.
我不用再一大早就起床了
I don't have to wake up at the crack anymore.
- 知道为什么吗 - 为什么
-You know why? ‐ Why?
不用送娃上学了
‐ No child to get off to school.
突然特别清闲
Yeah, I got all the time in the world.
看来你适应得挺不错的
‐ Sounds like you're adjusting well.
就好像我没生过娃一样
It's almost as if I never gave birth.
蛋饼里有啥
‐ What's in a frittata?
就 鸡蛋呗
‐ You know...eggs.
那和煎蛋卷有什么区别
‐ Well, how's it different from an omelet?
我特么就是想做蛋饼 懂不
‐ I wanted to make a frigging frittata, okay?
然后我做了
I actually did.
但我公♥寓♥里手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好
But we don't get cell reception in my apartment,
WiFi也断了
and the internet was down,
只有本知道怎么重置路由器
and only Ben knows how to reset the box.
我还一直听到嗡嗡声
And I have this ringing in my ear,
我想查一下怎么回事但查不了
so I wanted to look that up, but I couldn't,
因为网络问题
because the internet and the resetting.
- 耳鸣 - 对 管他算什么
‐ Tinnitus. ‐ Sure. Whatever.
重点是如果本在的话
The point is is that if Ben was here,
我连查都不用查
I wouldn't have even had to look it up,
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表