剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
他们会学得很快的
- Well, they're gonna learn real fast
如果他们一直得到二次方程式的话
if they keep getting those quadratic equations.
西德维尔号♥码82-667-823-09
- Sidwell number 82-667-823-09.
到了
- Crap.
成人娱乐中心
- Adult entertainment center,
欠缴税款9,172美元
back taxes of $9,172.
- 有没有 - 这里
Do I have a-- - Here.
还有人出价吗
- Any other bids?
9200美元
- $9,200.
我刚刚没看到这个
I didn't see this one.
- 9300美元有吗 - 有
- $9,300? - Yes.
9400美元
- $9,400.
这是我们全部的积蓄了
- That's all we have.
有人出9500美元吗
- Do I hear $9,500?
你已经有一个了
- You already have one!
但是抢标太棒了
- It's just such a steal.
是啊 你抢的是我们的
- Yeah, from us.
除非你学会如何失败 否则你不可能成功
- Well, you can't win until you learn how to lose.
还有出价吗
- Anyone else?
还有吗
Anyone?
去付钱吧
Pay the cashier.
学校见
- See you at school.
你包是假的
- Your bag's a fake.
好了 继续 西德维尔
- Okay, moving on. Sidwell number...
早上好啊
- Morning, sunshine.
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
致敬
- Paying our respects.
向谁致敬啊 《茧》的卡司吗
- To who? The cast of "Cocoon"?
《茧》:有关养老院的一部科幻片
彩虹糖
- Skittles.
- 我的天啊 - 彩虹糖
- Oh, my God. - Skittles.
他帮助老人的吗
- He helps old people?
我可不知道
- I don't know about that,
但他不会再偷他们的东西了
but he won't steal from them no more.
现在我能吃彩虹糖了吗
Now can I please have my Skittles?
坐好了
Sit tight.
- 嘿 他在哪儿 - 后面
- Hey, where is he? - Out back.
嘿 大明星
- Hey, big-time.
很努力哈
- Hard at work, huh?
热爱你做的 一生没上过一天班
- Love what you do, never work a day in your life.
你这是在为难我
- You're not making things easy for me.
- 不是 - 你在想什么
- Nope. - What are you thinking?
- 我不得不做我该做的 - 哦
- Had to do what I had to do. - Oh.
这也叫小心行事吗
Oh, that's playing it smart?
球给我
- Ball.
当你们在那边种树
See, while y'all are over there planting trees
或者做你们正在做的事的时候
or doing whatever the hell you're doing,
我丢了钱
I'm losing money.
你将我置于何种境地
- What about the position you put me in?
你们吵架了吗
- Aw, you have a lovers' spat?
我正在努力
- I was making progress.
我的钱等不了
- My money can't wait.
看吧 这一直是你的问题
See that's always been your problem.
你格局太小了
You never were a big-picture guy.
因为我和你的看法不一样 对吗
- 'Cause I don't see it your way, right?
是
- No.
从没一样过
You never did.
- 就像他们说的 - 什么
- It's like they say.... - What's that?
把注意力放在球上
- Keep your eye on the ball.
你知道他们还说什么了吗
- You know what else they say?
我感觉你接下来就要讲了
- I feel like you're gonna tell me.
打他们的痛处
- Hit them where it hurts.
希望你是对的
- I hope you're right.
球
- Ball.
再见吧 兄弟
- Later, brother.
你听到了吗
- You hear that?
摩托车吗
- The motorcycle?
不 不是
- No, not that.
我什么也没听到
- I don't hear anything.
没错
- Exactly.
因为安妮没在后座上问我们
Because Annie's not in the back seat
是被一千只蜜蜂蛰死
asking us if we'd rather die of a 1,000 bee stings
- 还是被熊咬死 - 这可是她的最爱
- or be mauled by a bear. - That one's her fave.
是啊 因为她觉得会有一个正确答案的
- Yeah, 'cause she thinks there's a right answer.
蜜蜂吧
- Bees.
熊
- The bear.
蜜蜂
- Bees.
因为你最终会变得麻木
'Cause eventually you go numb,
然后就再也感觉不到了
and you don't feel it anymore.
选熊的话死的更快
- The bear's way faster.
但如果从脚开始咬的话那也不会很快
- Not if starts at your feet and works its way up.
如果蜜蜂一只只排队来蛰你怎么办
- What if the bees decide to sting you one at a time?
就像他们在车管所排队一样吗
- Like they're waiting in line at the DMV?
如果她在这里 她会解决这个问题的
- If she was here, she would settle it.
不 她会说我们都错了
- No, she'd tell us we were both wrong.
她不在身边总感觉怪怪的
- It's just weird not having her around.
你不在身边也会很奇怪的
- It'd be weird not having you around either.
他告诉你了
- He told you?
你就不该做那样的交易
- You should never have had to make that deal.
别这样
- Come on.
讲真的
- Seriously.
没有男生能搅和我们之间的关系的
- No boy's gonna break us up.
如果你对蜜蜂过敏呢
- Say you were allergic to bees...
好吧 蜜蜂
- Fine. Bees.
我们现在去把安妮救回来
Now let's go get Annie back.
好
- Okay.
就在这儿看着
- She's here right now.
对 换地板 刷点漆
Yep, replace the floors, a little paint,
这地方将会在30天内建成并投入运营的
this place will be up and running in 30 days.
回头打给你
Gotta call you back.
看起来怎么样
- How's it all looking?
比我的山寨包好多了
- Better than my knockoff bag.
我们觉得这里不适合你
- 'Cause we don't think this is the right place for you.
对了 我需要退款
- I'm gonna need a refund by the way.
人们常说空间会选择你
- You know how they say a space chooses you?
是它选择了我们
- This one chose us.
你不适合
- You're not a right fit.
- 什么意思 - 我们的报价
- What's this? - Our offer.
从你手中接盘
- To take it off your hands.
这可比我付的少多了
- Well, this is way less than I paid.
是 我们想以便宜的价格得到它
- Yeah, we're trying to get it for a steal.
都准备好了
- All set in here.
我现在不能这么做 我的检查员在这儿
- I can't do this right now. My inspector's here.
你这地方真不错
- Quite a place you got here.
是吗
- Right?
我以前总能找回状态
- I used to get my groove on back in the day.
是吗
- Right?
现在就变成狗旅馆了
Well, now it's gonna be a dog hotel.
也许把他们安排在四季酒店更便宜
- Aw, might be cheaper to house them at the Four Seasons.
什么
- Excuse me?
水管 电气 助理地检 我都得扣你的账
- Plumbing, electrical, ADA, I gotta dock you for all of it.
什么 太可笑了
- What? That's ridiculous.
我才刚开始呢
- Oh, yeah, I'm just getting started.
灭火 石棉
Fire suppression, asbestos,
我不知道你和那个修理工在搞什么
and I don't know what you got going on
这些都得解决
with that tinkler back there. It's all gotta go.
打扰一下 女士
- Excuse me, ma'am.
你掉了这个
You dropped this.
你可太贴心了
Sweet of you, hon.
我妈今早在我家车道上发现了我
- My mom found me this morning in our driveway.
我这辈子从没见过这家伙
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表