剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
行吧
- Oh, great.
你今天要去哪呢
What's on tap for you today?
车店
- Carpool.
他们现在都这么叫吗
- Is that what they're calling it now?
什么意思
- What's that mean? - Hmm.
你要去送孩子还是送现金呢
You gonna drop off kids or cash?
孩子啊
- Kids.
然后呢
- Hmm, then what?
洗衣服
- Some laundry.
洗衣服还是洗钱
- Hmm, are you gonna wash clothes or cash?
衣服
- Clothes.
只是想知道今天会发生些什么
- Hmm, just wondering what to expect today.
就忙点事情呗
- Just some errands.
在哪个国家呢
- In what country?
你要干什么
- What are you doing?
爸爸在开玩笑呢
- Daddy's just kidding.
好了 孩子们 赶紧去刷牙
Okay, you guys. Go brush your teeth.
但我还没吃完呢
- But I'm not done.
你可以带着
- You can take it with you.
走吧 快点
- Let's go. Vámonos.
我现在什么都没做
- Nothing's going on right now, okay?
你出境时也是这么说的
- That's what you said when you were overseas.
只是加拿大而已
- It was just Canada.
但我们的儿子却一个人在急诊室
- While our son was in the E.R. alone.
- 不会再发生那种事了 - 是嘛
- That won't happen again. - Mm-hmm.
什么我都没查到
I got nothing.
- 你查过她的手♥机♥了吗 - 查了 她可能都删了吧
- Did you go through her phone? - Yeah, she deletes them all.
- 这可帮不上忙啊 - 那她当时利用我的热水浴缸店
- Well, that's not gonna help. - Well, what about the fact
搞犯罪活动呢
that she ran a crime ring through my hot tub store?
问题就在这 那个店是你的啊
- That's the problem. It was yours.
嗯 你得找点什么属于她的东西
- Yeah, you need something that's hers.
那她印刷的加拿大假♥币♥呢
- What about the fake Canadian money she's printing?
在你的杂♥志♥社印刷的
- On the press that you built.
好吧 我读过她的邮件 也翻遍了她的车
- Look, I read her emails. I tore through her car.
我甚至连她的内衣抽屉都找过了
I even dug around in her underwear drawer.
- 什么都没有 - 她有记日志的习惯吗
There's nothing. - Does she keep a journal?
你们就不能找到什么法律漏洞吗
- Can't you find some kind of legal loophole?
- 你这案子可找不到什么漏洞 - 还说你是最棒的律师呢
- Not with a case like yours. - I thought you were the best.
- 他可以把你救出监狱 - 好啊
- He'll keep you out of prison. - Great.
但是等他们把你的脚铐摘掉了之后
- But the day they cut that thing off your ankle,
- 谁会欣喜若狂呢 - 我啊
who's gonna be celebrating? - Me.
是她
- Her.
因为她利用了你
- 'Cause she got away with using you
- 然后又什么事都没有 - 天哪
like one of those period cups. - Oh, Jesus.
你现在可不能收手
- Don't put a stop to it now.
因为她会继续利用你 一次又一次
She's gonna be using you again and again and again.
这不仅关系到你的案子 伙计
- This isn't about your case, man.
那还关系到什么
- Then what's it about?
是为了把你后面开了的洞补上
- It's about sewing your sack back on.
现在 我看你也用不上车座了
- Right now, you don't even need that seat on your bike.
他说的对 来
- He's right. Here.
- 你就骑在车杆上吧 - 老兄
Just sit on the post. - Guys.
- 好了 - 骑杆子吧
- There you go. - Yeah, sit on the post.
- 把车座还我吧 - 不 你用不上了 迪恩
- Give me my bike seat. - Nah, you don't need it, Dean.
我听明白了
- I hear you, okay?
那就找点我们能用的东西来吧
- Then give us something we can use.
加油了 迪恩
- Come on, Dean.
- 嘿 小伙子 - 你看见我妈妈了吗
Hey, bud. - Have you seen my mom?
你问过那个无家可归的家伙了吗
- Did you try homeless guy?
他一直在他女友家
- He's at his girlfriend's all the time.
那治疗师呢
- What about the therapist?
他俩黄了
- She's over him.
我给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
- I'm gonna call your dad.
他不会知道的
- He wouldn't know.
他们去明尼苏达州见南茜的父母去了
They're in Minnesota visiting Nancy's parents.
她肯定没事的
- I'm sure she's fine.
贝丝姨
- Hey, Aunt Beth.
- 她没带手♥机♥吗 - 就在厨房♥里
- She left her phone? - It was just in the kitchen.
- 丢东西了吗 - 没什么好偷的
- Was there anything missing? - There's nothing to take.
也许你应该报♥警♥
Maybe you should call the police.
我
- You know...
好像知道她跟谁在一起了
I think I might know who she's with.
别忘了去掉成本
- Don't forget to subtract the cost of goods.
什么意思啊
- And what's that?
就是卖♥♥这些袋子的
- It's the cost of everything
所有成本
that goes into selling the bags.
懂了
- Okay.
你们干嘛呢
- Hey. What are y'all doing?
聊生意呢
- Business.
教小姑娘数钱
- Teaching baby girl accounting.
这是贝丝姨的钱
- Um, so this is Aunt Beth's pile,
这是安妮的 这是咱们的
this Annie's, and this is ours.
这周过得不错啊
- Mm-hmm. Had a good week.
你想去送货吗
You wanna do the deliveries?
我需要这些钱
- I'm gonna need all of it.
那算费用还是贷款
- That an expense or a loan?
这算明抢 亲爱的
- Just straight-up theft, baby.
这什么
- What's this?
首♥付♥
- First installment.
我们会凑齐剩下的
- We'll get the rest.
- 我知道你们会的 - 把她送回来
- Oh, I know you will. - Give her back.
好
- Okay.
好
- Okay.
首♥付♥我该汇到哪去呢
- Where should I send the first installment?
你想怎样
- What do you want?
你知道你在那家赌场扔了多少钱吗
- You know how much of my money you left in that casino?
全部
- All of it.
全部
- All of it.
我们这应该算扯平了
I guess we'll call it even.
我不想扯平
- I don't want to be even.
她没多少价值
- She ain't worth much more than that.
还不知道我们要怎么利用她呢
Not sure how we'll use her.
我们还得想想
- We'll think of something.
天啊
- - Oh, Jesus.
我想让我妹妹回来
- I want my sister back!
是吗
- Do you?
那就干完这一票
Finish the job then.
我走以后别忘了我
- * Don't forget me when I'm gone
普通的还是双层夹心的
- Regular or double stuff?
什么
- What?
要哪个
- Which one?
我也不知道
- I don't know.
我爱你已久
- * I have loved you for so long
你可以尝尝
- You can try.
人都总尝试的
Everyone tries.
双层夹心的
- Double stuff.
要饼干还是奇多
- You want Chex Mix or Cheetos?
饼干
- Chex Mix.
你拿点彩虹糖吧
- Uh, grab some Skittles, would you?
我不喜欢彩虹糖
- I don't like Skittles.
不是给你吃
- They're not for you.
我有好多事要做
- * There's so much for me to do
我去拿水
- I'll go grab water.
气泡水还是矿泉水
Sparkling or regular?
气泡水
- Sparkling.
这是真的吗
- * Oh can this be true?
我走后别忘了我
* Don't forget me when I'm gone
看到跟我一起的那个人了吗
See that guy I'm with?
别看他
Don't look.
他绑♥架♥了我
He's kidnapping me.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表