剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
你在干什么
What you doing?
准备把这些宝贝拿去市场上卖♥♥
I'm getting these babies ready for market.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
What do you mean why?
我们不再欠吉恩钱了
We don't owe Gene anymore.
还有账要付
We still got bills.
有的姑娘在谈论
Oh, some of the girls were talking about doing
办私人派对
private parties.
不能靠做个自♥由♥职业者过活
Can't make a living being a freelance heavy.
你说得对 我明白
Yeah, all right, I hear you.
估计我们是可以卖♥♥几个
I guess we can move a few of these.
几个可不够
Gotta move a more than a few.
就我们两个人
It's only two of us.
未必
Not necessarily.
- 不行 - 我们需要帮助
- No. - We need help.
- 不行 - 她帮过你
- No. - She helped you.
不行
No.
把吉恩关起来的不是运气
Luck didn't lock Gene up.
不行
No.
我们欠她的 斯坦利
We owe her, Stanley.
比赛怎么样了
How was the game?
家里有剃须刀片吗
Do we have any razor blades?
这么糟吗
That bad, huh?
自己动手屏幕维修
DIY screen repair.
第二步 刮掉多余部分
Step two, scrape off excess.
得分了吗
Did you score?
我没比
I didn't play.
什么 那他们派谁了 布拉德吗
What? Who did they put in? Brad?
不知道
Don't know.
教练好像特别喜欢他
The coach is, like, so in love with him.
我准备放弃了
I'm gonna quit.
什么
What?
想把装备都卖♥♥了
I want to sell all my gear.
- 为什么 - 付空手道的钱
- Why? - To pay for karate.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道我得回以前的学校了
I know I have to go back to my old school.
对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, Bubba.
没事
It's okay.
真的吗
Promise?
我还跟那里的一些朋友有联♥系♥
I still follow some friends from there.
好吧
Okay.
而且离家更近 我能骑车
And it's closer. I can bike.
这倒没错
Yeah, that's true.
课也更容易
Classes are way easier, too.
你绝对会成为致告别词的优秀毕业生
You'll, like, totally be valedictorian.
但还是先别卖♥♥了你的装备
But don't sell all your gear just yet, okay?
那边没有曲棍球队
They don't have lacrosse.
我知道 但是
I know but we could...
能找个俱乐部
find you a club team.
反正我也需要上空手道课
I'm gonna need the karate anyway.
为什么
Why?
上次我在那的时候
Last time I was there,
不是我自己
I wasn't...Ben.
万斯说关键在基础
So Vance says it's all about your base.
我在这建立了足够多的联♥系♥
I build up enough contacts here,
一旦到了内华达 会有点回旋余地
we'll have a little wiggle room to grow my business
来发展我的生意
once we get to Nevada.
听起来不错
That sounds like a plan.
所以我叫卡琳发给我
Yeah, so I had Carlene send me
我们在博兰汽车和泡泡那边所有的旧联♥系♥人方式
all our old contacts from Boland Motors and Bubbles.
挺聪明
That's smart.
当然
Yeah.
- 怎么了 - 这个嘛
- What? - Well...
我不想乌鸦嘴
I don't want to jinx it.
说吧
Oh, come on.
只是觉得这次
Just feel like this time,
我们有了真正的机会
we got a real chance.
妈
Mom.
妈 我要大便了
Mom, I gotta poop.
我带她回家
I'll run her home.
等下
Oh, wait.
你确定不想
Are you sure you didn't want to just
在灌木丛中解决吗
hot bag it in the bushes?
我确定 走吧 孩子
Yes, I'm positive. Come on, kid.
现在不是时候
Not a great time.
那我快点的
- I'll make it quick then.
能去其他地方说吗
- Can we do this someplace else?
你还没跟他宣布好消息吗
- Oh, you haven't told him my good news?
他可能不会觉得是好消息吧
- I don't think he'll take it that way.
你帮我办点小事
I need you to run a little errand for me.
从来不是小事
- They are never little.
把我的假♥钞♥弄回来
- Get me my funny money back.
我怎么弄啊
- How am I supposed to do that?
- 礼貌点问 - 问警♥察♥吗
- Ask nicely. - The cops?
不是他们
- Not them.
他们是你的人
They're your crew.
他们要走了
- They're leaving.
真是永远不合时宜啊 是吧
- Never a good time, is it?
我刚刚在想 你走之前
- I was just thinking, before you leave,
我们可以
we could, um,
拿点绿色果汁了
finally get that green juice.
如果方便 我还可以拿到酒店去
I could even bring it to the hotel if that's easier.
我不知道你收没收到我的信息
I don't know if you got my text, but, um...
打给我 拜咯
call me. Okay, bye.
你怎么知道假♥钞♥在那边的
- How do you even know the money's there?
我不知道
- I don't.
等等 所以你就白给她喝
- So, wait, you're just gonna get her
绿色果汁吗
hopped up on green juice?
可以给她下药哦
- Could always roofie her.
让她放松警惕
- Just to loosen her up,
开口讲话
get her talking.
你知道什么叫帮个小忙吗
- You know what a little errand is?
去拿干洗的衣服
Picking up the dry cleaning,
送狗去剪毛
dropping off a dog at the groomer,
买♥♥牛奶
getting milk.
闯进酒店里去偷联邦的证据
Breaking into a hotel room to steal federal evidence
等于神风队任务了
is a kamikaze mission.
就是自杀
- It's suicide.
神风队就是这个意思
- That is what kamikaze is.
所以我们得离开
- That's exactly why we have to get out of this town.
准备好了吗
- Y'all ready?
都打起精神来 婊贝们
- Squad up, bitches.
一个口头禅而已
- It's just something we say.
- 你坐吧 - 你坐吧
- Go ahead. - You take it.
这是你家
- It's your house.
卖♥♥的是我的包啊
- It's my bags.
亲娘嘞
- Oh, boy.
- 上次 - 我想在
- So, last time-- - I was thinking--
上次我们得目标是三年级的
- Last time we hit the third grade,
这次打四年级的吧
now we do fourth.
这样 就不会搞重父母了
- This way, we don't repeat parents.
而且我们用不同的房♥子吧
- Also, let's use a different house,
这样会有新人
because we got new prospects.
爱尔兰双胞胎怎么样
What about Irish twins?
什么怎么样
- What about them?
同一对父母 可能有个小孩在三年级
- Same parent could have a kid in third grade
另一个在四年级啊
and in fourth grade.
- 不是问题 - 确保一下
- Not an issue. - Making sure.
所以我就寻思
- So I figured that we'd...
我们可以轮班制
break this down into shifts,
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表