剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
有本事去市政厅说去
- Take it up with city hall.
- 你这样感觉很爽吗 - 哟 给他来杯威士忌
- That make you feel good? - Yo, get him a Scotch.
- 跟我叫板是吗 - 最顶层的
- Really showed me, huh? - Top shelf.
- 哪一层的都行 - 噢
- Any shelf is fine. - Oh.
看看是谁在叫板了
Look who's trying to keep it real now.
就来最上面那层的
Make it off the top.
我想你没搞明白我们来这里干嘛
- I don't think you get what we're trying to do here.
等等等等 不是我们
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ain't no we.
是你要来这里干嘛
What you're trying to do.
要不是我做的这些 你什么都喝不上
- There'd be no shelf if it wasn't for what I do.
- 行吧 就喝便宜的 - 啥都没有
- Fine, drink the cheap stuff. - No shelves at all.
要不是有我 你也就拿着市政♥府♥那微薄的薪水
- And you'd be on a city salary if it wasn't for me.
你也别忘了
Don't forget that.
你以为你会有这些吗
- You think you'd have any of this?
你以为你会得到她吗
- You think you'd have her?
- 要知道一点 - 什么
- Just know one thing. - What?
- 这不关她的事 - 那关谁的事
- It isn't about her. - What's it about?
进局子的不会是我
- It won't be me doing the time.
因为你铁定会让我进去
- 'Cause you'd make sure it was me.
不用 我请你的
- Nah, I got this.
不不不 给你的时候最好就拿着
- No, no, no. You better keep what you can.
我们不能让那些捐赠者再来俱乐部一次吗
- Can't we just get those donor guys back to the club?
- 跟他们说什么 - 糟糕 我们把钱搞丢了
- And tell them what? - "Oopsie, we lost it all"?
好吧 洗车赚回来如何
- Okay. What about a car wash?
你到底知不知道一分钟上镜
- Do you have any idea how much, like,
要花多少钱
a minute of airtime costs?
那钱够我们高中时
- Paid for that sick-ass trip
去多伦多来回的花费了
in high school we took to Toronto.
还以为你讨厌加拿大呢
- Thought you hated Canada.
- 除了多伦多 - 认真的吗
- Except Toronto. - Seriously?
那里有世界上最好的科技中心
- It's the best science center in the world.
你得给城里所有的车洗一遍才够那个钱
- Hmm. You'd have to wash every car in the city.
咱们就别假装还有
- Can we just skip the part where we pretend
合法的办法来干这事了行吗
like there's any legitimate way to do this?
行吧 但是我们得换个打扮了
- Fine. But we gotta change it up.
- 新面具 - 就像万圣节
- New masks? - Like Halloween?
或者那种带镜面护目镜的
- Or like those motorcycle helmets
摩托车头盔
with the mirrored visors.
带那玩意听不见声音
- You can't hear a thing in those.
不好意思 今年你要去哪儿买♥♥
- Sorry, where are you buying a Halloween mask
- 万圣节面具 - 亚马逊吧
this time of year? - Uh, Amazon.
我们不能抢劫
- We can't rob.
- 我们还没劫过车 - 那也需要面具
- We've never carjacked. - Still need a mask for that.
各位 我的宣传口号♥就是打击犯罪
- You guys. My entire platform is anti-crime.
- 所以呢 - 所以我们不能犯罪
- So? - So, we can't do crime.
不对 我们可以犯罪只是不能被抓住
- No, we just can't do crime and then get caught.
这个时代终结了
- Hmm. It's the end of an era.
嘿 克拉克校长在等呢
- Hey, Principal Clark's waiting.
- 你得赶紧了 - 你不去吗
You got to hustle. - Aren't you coming?
除非他想在德莱尼转角的三楼见面
- Unless he wants to meet on the corner of Delaney
否则就你自己去
and 3rd, it is all you.
你说得对 不好意思
- You're right. Sorry.
他这次又干嘛了
What did he do this time?
你儿子在学校很受欢迎
- Your son's very popular with all the students.
那就好
- That's good.
- 他们觉得他很搞笑 - 他是这样
- They think he's hilarious. - He is.
而且还很有创意
- And also very creative.
好吧 那叫我来干什么
- Okay, what am I doing here?
那天我在休息室
- I'm in the lounge the other day,
听到了鹅叫声
when I hear...honking.
然后呢
- Okay?
叫了一整天 吵个不停
- All day. It-it doesn't end.
- 嗯 - 所以最后我终于起身
- Right. - So, eventually, I got up,
去外面看看到底怎么回事
went outside to see what was going on,
发现肯尼在墙上写了东西
and Kenny had written on the side of the building.
写什么了
- And what did it say?
讨厌克拉克校长你就学鹅叫吧
- "Honk if you hate Principal Clark."
显然 镇上的人都讨厌我
- Apparently, everyone in town hates me,
因为它直击要害
because it went to the point
老师基本上不会上课
that teachers could barely conduct lessons.
你怎么知道那是肯尼写的
- And how do you know that it was Kenny?
我遇到你儿子之前还有头发
- I had hair before I met your son.
还有 发现这些在他的更衣柜
Also, these were in his locker.
你们家里情况怎么样 博兰太太
How's it going at home, Mrs. Boland?
就那样 跟别人家差不多
- I mean, you know, just like every other family.
他的暴食症呢
- How's his binge eating?
- 好多了 - 好吧
- Much better. - Well,
恐怕他还是不太适应这里
I'm afraid to say he's still having a hard time here.
这孩子随时需要别人的关注
I mean, the kid constantly needs attention,
而他也知道怎么才能达到目的
and he certainly knows how to get it.
我们鼓励学生表达自己的愿望
We encourage our students to get their message across,
但是不要让学校来支付代价
just not at the school's expense.
这事不会再发生了
- Won't happen again.
我的对手可以在电台轰炸她的理念
My opponent can blanket the airwaves with her message.
但是我宁愿出来做点实事
But I'd rather be out here doing something.
那么你想传达什么理念呢 博兰女士
- And what's your message, Mrs. Boland?
是时候清理我们的街区了
- It's time to clean up our streets.
我们不能接受任何无趣的东西
- * We can't take no boom, boom, boom
我们清理掉他们的召唤卡
- My removing their calling cards,
就是对这些帮派们说
we're saying to these gangs,
阿什菲尔德不欢迎你们
you are not welcome in Ashfield.
我们不能要告密者
* We can't ask for a rat-tat-tat
不管我是否当选
- And whether I'm elected or not,
我都会继续
I will continue to fight
为我们的社区安全而战
for the safety of this community.
你打算如何做到这一点
- And how do you plan to do that?
作为一名母亲 我知道
- Well, as a mother, I know
收拾烂摊子最好的办法就是
that some of the best ways to clean up a mess
防范于未然
are to get to it before it starts.
你在干什么
- What are you doing? Uh-uh.
不 你得弄大点
No. You gotta go big.
当你走过一个被故意破坏的商♥铺♥时
- When you walk by a business that's vandalized like this,
你会觉得这很正常
and you just assume that it's normal,
你知道怎么回事吗 这成了常态
you know what happens? It becomes normal.
- 我表现怎么样 - 这种楼房♥
How'd I do? And a building like this
- 上面带了这些标语 - 能把平板还给我吗
with these tags says... - Can I have my iPad?
你还被禁足呢
- You're still grounded.
慢着 那家伙是谁
- Wait, who's that guy?
谁
- Who?
那个 就那个 拿着咖啡的人
- That-that guy. The guy. The guy with the coffees.
就是那里的员工啊
- Uh, he's just some guy who works there.
你确定吗
- Are you sure?
反正他给我端来一杯拿铁
- I mean, he made me a latte.
怎么 你认识他吗
Why, do you know him?
我以为我认识呢
- I thought I did, yeah.
妈妈 你朋友来了
- Hey, Mom, your friend's here.
嗨 丹妮丝
- Hi, Denise.
你们家跟岛有什么特殊关系吗
- Does your family have a special tie to the islands?
好多加勒比海的风格
There's so much Caribbean flair.
肯尼 帮妹妹准备去跳舞
- Uh, Kenny, get the girls ready for dance.
- 那是浴缸吗 - 是的
- Is that a hot tub? - Yeah.
我们把每一天都当作是度假
We like to treat every day like it's a vacation.
你整天忙着竞选那些事
- Well, how do you have time to relax
哪还有时间放松自己啊
with all the campaigning that you're doing?
有什么事吗 丹妮丝
- How can I help you, Denise?
我是来恭喜你的
- I came to congratulate you.
- 我还没赢呢 - 高斯基局长一直
- I haven't won yet. - Chief Gorski has been raving
对你的邻里安全计划赞不绝口
about your neighborhood safety plan.
他是帮了大忙
- Oh, well he's been really helpful.
我很想让你的计划实施
- And I would love for you to get it going.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表