剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
Carl loves those.
只要是不要钱的他都喜欢
That man loves anything free.
‐
这是什么
What's this?
- 烘干机棉絮 - 恶心
‐ Dryer lint. ‐ Gross.
见证人员高比例的
Forensics found a crazy percentage
淀粉浆 亚麻和棉絮
of starch, linen, and cotton.
所以呢
So?
她直接在家里洗钱
She literally launders her money at home,
用她的烘干机
in her dryer.
这还只是这一周的
This is just this week's.
你怎么知道不是丈夫
How do you know it's not him?
你知道怎么清理烘干机棉絮收集器吗
Do you know how to clean the lint trap on your dryer?
我记得在小的时候
* I remember as a child
不羁的时光
* I was absolutely wild
记得我姑妈露西穿的红鞋
* 'Bout some red shoes that my Aunt Lucy wore
她让我穿着鞋子
* She would let me stomp around
四处走动
* In those high heels up and down
走过房♥间和门廊
* Round the house and round the wrap around porch
不敢相信我们让卡胡那上钩了
I can't believe we hooked the Kahuna.
你做到了 迪恩
You did it, Dean.
我们现在要转运了
It's all gonna happen for us now.
从那时起
* And from that moment on
我有了一双自己的鞋子
* I've had a pair of my own
晚安 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚安 各位
Good evening, folks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说对不起是社么意思
What do you mean you're sorry?
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what's going on?
- 迪恩·博兰 - 怎么了
‐ Dean Boland? ‐ Yeah?
博兰先生 你被捕了
Mr. Boland, you're under arrest.
迪恩 我会解释清楚
Dean, I'll explain everything.
为什么要抓我
What am I under arrest for?
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong person.
可惜了
Sucks.
地方检察官衣服只穿干洗的
DA is dry‐clean only.
在街头漫步
* Strolled around a block or two
走过往日的接到
* I will walk the streets of glory
我会跟我的露西讲故事
* I will tell my Lucy story
穿着红鞋和她漫步
* And walk with her in red shoes
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表