剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
纸尿裤下面是湿纸巾
The wipes are under the diapers.
- 收到 - 侧面口袋的东西
‐ Check. ‐ The butt rash stuff
- 用来对付屁♥股♥上的疹子 - 收到
is in the side pocket. ‐ Check.
密封袋里装的是《宾奇》和零食
‐ The binky is in a Ziploc with the snacks.
清楚收到
‐ Checkity‐check‐check.
妈妈永远永远爱你
‐ And Mommy will always, always love you.
非常爱你
So, so much.
够啦够啦 走吧 走吧
‐ I think that's enough. Go, go.
走吧
Go. ‐
- 走 - 知道了
‐ Go! ‐ Okay.
那我该去上学了咯
‐ Guess I got school.
嘿 宝贝
‐ Hey, baby.
我忘了放酱了
‐ I forgot the sauce.
你说啥呢
‐ What are you talking about?
你午饭里的阿根廷大蒜酱
‐ The chimichurri for your lunch.
没事 不用了
‐ Ooh. Doesn't need it.
肉馅糕不配酱么
‐ Meatloaf, and no chimichurri? ‐
- 没事的 - 我顺路给你送过去
Don't worry about it. ‐ I'll just drop it off.
- 不用 - 我就在小区里
‐ Nah. ‐ I'm in the neighborhood.
不用不用 这边疯的很
‐ No, no, no, no, no. It's crazy here.
你也知道礼拜三的情况
You know how it is on Wing Wednesday.
我是要来直接找你 斯坦
‐ I'm not getting on the pole, Stan.
我直接放冰箱里
I'll just put it in the fridge.
- 我已经吃了 - 是吗
‐ I already ate it. ‐ You did?
我正在吃呢
‐ Well, I'm eating now.
不嫌干么
‐ Not too dry?
不加酱一样好吃
Mmm, it's just as good sans sauce.
好吃
Yep.
我怎么不太信呢
‐ I find that hard to believe.
你希望我骗你么
‐ You want me to lie to you?
只是希望你穿好吃好就行
‐ Just want to make sure you're taken care of.
一向的 宝贝
‐ Always, baby.
好
‐ Cool.
好 那回头联♥系♥ 希尔
‐ Cool. Later, Hill.
回头联♥系♥ 希尔
‐ Later, Hill.
要是你愿意的话 酱给我吃吧
I'll take that sauce, if you offering.
迪恩藏了垃圾食品
‐ Dean hides junk food.
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你最好小心点
‐ You better watch your back.
也许他不知道呢
‐ Maybe he doesn't know.
至少
‐ At a minimum,
他起疑心了
he suspects.
我读到过一个女士的故事
I read about this lady
在弗罗里达 她背叛了她的毒贩
who turned on her drug dealer in Florida.
- 别读那些乱七八糟的了 - 装了窃听器
‐ Stop reading those. ‐ Wired up.
监控直升机追踪她
Surveillance helicopter tracked her.
一整套设备
The whole shebang.
这并不代表我们也会一样
‐ That doesn't mean it's gonna be us.
她最被碎尸在行李箱里
‐ They found her stuffed in a suitcase.
我做不到
‐ I can't.
打死她的枪
‐ She was shot
正是警方让她去买♥♥的枪
with the gun that the cops sent her to buy.
我做不到
‐ I cannot.
就在机场
‐ At the airport.
你说这话有啥用啊
‐ How is this helping?
她是他的随身行李
‐ She was his carry‐on.
简直
‐ ‐ It's like...
我给了他奶嘴 因为他很想要的样子
I give him the baba, 'cause he acts like he wants it,
然后他又不想要了
but then he doesn't want it.
然后我拿走了 他又想要了
And then, when I take it away, he wants it again.
简直了
Like, what?
你把他带来干嘛
‐ Why'd you bring him here? ‐
我尽力了
I've tried everything.
什么意思
‐ Excuse me?
那边还有重型机械呢
‐ I mean, there's heavy machinery.
我把所有安抚宝宝的方式都试过了
‐ I mean, I've gone all Harvey Karp on his ass at this point.
什么"嘘"声啊 用被子包住啊 摇啊
I mean, with the shushing and the swaddling and the shaking.
谁教你用摇的了
‐ Shaking's not one of 'em.
所以我需要你们啊
‐ This is exactly why I need you.
现在你又想要了是吧
Oh‐‐oh, now you want it.
我们有更大的问题要处理
‐ We have bigger problems here.
你行行好给他吧
‐ Will you just give it to him, please?
不行 这是他的扭曲病态的小游戏
‐ No way, this is a sick, twisted little game
我才不要放弃
he's playing, and I'm not gonna give in.
- 给我 - 干嘛
‐ Give me that. ‐ What?
你这么凶干嘛
‐ What's up your butt?
反正她不这样
‐ I'll tell you what isn't.
怎么了
‐ What?
跟我想象的不一样
‐ I don't know. It's just not what I imagined.
那你想象什么了
‐ What did you imagine?
我不知道 更时尚一点的东西吧
‐ I don't know. Something sleeker.
这个给我一种90年代呼机的感觉
This is kind of giving me, like, '90s pager vibes.
她说的没错
‐ She's not wrong.
不是用来追踪汽车的东西
‐ I mean, not something to track a car.
天哪
‐ ‐ God.
孩子饿了
‐ Kid's hungry.
你有奶瓶吗
You got a bottle?
我
‐ I...
那是
It's...
要争分夺秒才行
‐ Seconds count.
有他喜欢的小宝贝吗
Shh. Got a lovey?
什么叫 小宝贝
‐ What is‐‐what's a‐‐
哦 那个啊
oh, that.
嘘
‐ Shh.
你用不上那些
You're not gonna need those.
他不想让我送货吗
‐ He doesn't want the drop?
今天不是送货日
‐ It's not drop day.
那今天是什么日子
‐ What day is it?
上车去吧
‐ Hey, just go get in the car.
她 她不能
‐ Um, she‐‐she can't.
我不能
‐ I can't.
为什么呢
‐ And why is that?
因为婴儿
‐ The baby.
婴儿怎么了
‐ What about it?
我不能单独跟他在一起
‐ I can't be left alone with him.
- 你呢 - 我的孩子们都长大了
‐ And what about you? ‐ My kids are grown.
那就没意思了
‐ Then this won't be fun.
海上游泳池和露天
‐ "Seafare Pool and Patio."
听起来真不错
Hmm. That sounds nice.
再接再厉
‐ Back on the horse.
做你喜欢的事 你就不会觉得工作很难了
‐ Do what you love, you don't work a day in your life.
很糟糕的是我的老板是个混♥蛋♥
‐ Too bad my boss is such a D‐I‐C‐K.
你在这可以随便骂人
‐ You can swear in here.
她是最差劲的
‐ She's the worst.
她不能比盖尔还差劲吧
‐ She can't be worse than Gayle.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
还会有谁请我呢
‐ Who else would hire me?
‐
我被关在这她肯定开心了
Bet she loves that I'm in here.
有新朋友吗
‐ Well, made any friends?
这又不是兄弟会
‐ It's not a frat.
- 至少你可以健身 - 不行
‐ At least you get to work out. ‐ Mm‐mm.
你得有点身份才能用那些健身器材
You have to be in the Blood Lords to use the equipment.
那课程呢 比如艺术课
‐ Well, what about classes, you know, like art?
打发时间什么的
You know, pass the time?
不让用画笔了
‐ We can't use paintbrushes anymore.
- 为什么 - 那个无期犯
‐ Why? ‐ This lifer.
他用画笔把警卫的眼睛给扎瞎了
He plucked the guard's eyeball out with one.
真生猛
‐ Ooh...that's raw, dawg.
我得离开这
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表