剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
我就是想要把帐算对
I just wanna get 'em right.
对 好
‐ Yeah. Okay.
你想要看看孩子们房♥间里的吊床吗
‐ You wanna see the hammocks in the boys' room?
当然
‐ Sure.
你在做什么
‐ What are you doing?
思考
‐ Just thinking.
你非要在这想吗
‐ Do you have to do it here?
你宁愿我进去吗
‐ You'd rather I do it inside?
不
‐ No.
迪恩怎么样
‐ How's Dean?
你想要什么
‐ What do you want?
我需要你帮我保管一样东西
‐ I need you to hold something for me.
不用了 谢谢你
‐ No, thank you.
不 这不是请求
‐ Yeah, I wasn't asking.
我上次这么做
‐ Well, the last time I did that,
我和谋杀案扯上了关系 所以
I got tied to a murder, so...
你的汇款码是多少
‐ What's your routing number?
做什么用
‐ For what?
- 为了我们的生意 - 为什么
‐ For our business. ‐ Why?
我得把资金分散开
I need to move some funds around.
现在吗
Now?
因为你的同事
Still drawing some heat
我的风声还是很紧
over that little coworker of yours.
你要借我的帐吗
Are you smurfing me?
你从哪听到这个词的
Where'd you hear that?
我一清二楚
Oh, I know all about it. ‐
我很乐意让你借账
And I'd love to help you smurf me,
但是我现在做不了
but I can't afford to be smurfed right now
因为我现在也被盯上了
because I am also drawing some heat.
是吗 谁盯上你
‐ Oh, yeah? From who?
这个卖♥♥加热浴缸的人
‐ From this hot tub guy!
‐
转账号♥码
Routing number.
不
‐ No.
- 号♥码 - 没门
‐ Number. ‐ Not a chance.
等你准备好
Ready whenever you are.
周四吃晚餐怎么样
‐ How's Thursday for dinner?
好了 家长们 下一号♥拍品是
‐ All right, parents, next we have a top‐of‐the line
零售价875美元的顶级吸尘器
robot vacuum that retails for $875.
你们两个是怎么认识的
‐ How did you two meet again?
我们都在高速公路上
‐ We were both on the freeway, right?
- 在高速公路边上 - 我们遇见了彼此
‐ By the freeway... ‐ We ran into each other.
- 在犹太教堂 - 什么
‐ At synagogue. ‐ Uh, what?
不 我们在路边 不
No, weren't we on the side‐‐ ‐ No.
等等 你是犹太人
‐ Wait, you're Jewish?
- 不 - 是
‐ No. ‐ Yes.
她不是
She's not.
我是
I am.
恭喜了【希伯来语】
Mazel tov.
后面的人出价200美元 有出价250的吗
$200 in the back. Do I hear $250?
想想那个新的网球场 各位
Think about that new tennis court, people.
- 这边 - 250美元
‐ Right here. ‐ $250.
有出300的吗
Do I hear $300?
300 各位
$300, anyone?
吃的随时都可以拿的
‐ You can go back as many times as you want.
我出来的时候要走过去
I'm gonna cruise through on the way out.
再拿点虾
Stock up on some shrimps.
不好意思 你是遛狗人吗
Excuse me. Um, are you a dog walker?
以前是 现在也接活
I used to be. Could be again.
你的是哪种狗
What kind of hound you got?
- 你说呢 - 不好意思
‐ You tell me. ‐ Sorry?
亲爱的 我找到偷走燕麦的那个人了
Honey, I found the guy who stole Oatmeal.
对 那只吉娃娃
Oh, yeah. The, uh‐‐the chihuahua.
- 偷走 - 找不到了
‐ Stole? ‐ Misplaced.
- 这个废物是谁 - 好了 好了
‐ Who is this loser? ‐ Okay, okay.
来吧 我们走两步
Come on, man. Let's just take a walk.
你的混账狗咬了我
‐ Your dick dog bit me.
别叫他的狗混账
‐ Do not call his dog a dick.
我放他走就是为了
‐ Well, maybe I let him go
它不用和你这样的混♥蛋♥住在一起
so he wouldn't have to live with a dick like you.
好多了
That's better.
400 有出400的吗
$400? Do I hear $400?
圣安妮教堂的玛丽·玛格丽特修女
I've got $400 from St. Anne's
出价400美元
very own Sister Mary Margaret.
有没有
Do I hear‐‐
1000美元
$1,000.
我们才叫到
Oh. We're only on, uh‐‐
1000美元
$1,000.
Wow. $1,000 to...
本的妈妈
Ben's mom.
- 我们没事
‐ And we're okay.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你还真不是闹着玩的
You do not mess around.
努力工作 疯狂享乐
Work hard. Play harder.
所以你的妻子不介意你经常出来吗
So is your wife cool with you being gone so much?
你呢
What about you?
整天都要听你的夫人使唤一定不容易
Must be hard having to answer to your lady all day.
我不听命于我的夫人
I don't answer to my lady.
她就是帮忙
She just kind of helps out.
看上去她做的不止这些
Oh, it seems like she does a little more than that.
说起来 是没错
Oh, yeah. I mean, yeah.
她让我有面子
She makes me look good.
是 我觉得顾客希望知道
Yeah, I think the customers like to know
这是家庭企业
it's a family‐owned business,
但是 决定都是我做
but I mean, I call all the shots.
说到这
Shots. Speaking of.
来 酒走起来
Oh, yeah. Let's fire that up.
我就知道你当家
I knew you wore the pants, man.
是
Yeah.
决定都是我做
I mean, I make all the decisions.
很好
Nice.
所以你知道大卡胡那这个品牌在
Which is why you can trust that Big Kahuna brand
负责的人受伤
is in the right hands.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那为什么要个账本这么长时间
‐ So how come it's taking so long to get those books?
有人出价750买♥♥圣安妮的好车位吗
‐ Do I hear $750 for a prime St. Anne's parking spot?
不用在等孩子的时候绕着街区开了
Never circle the neighborhood again at pickup.
$750.
有没有775的 775
‐ Do I hear $775? $775?
$1,000.
卖♥♥给本的姆尼琴
Sold to Ben's mom.
1000美元
$1,000.
你在做什么
Hey. What are you doing?
支持圣安妮
Supporting St. Anne's.
你知道那些东西不是奖品 安妮
You know you're not winning the stuff, Annie.
你得付钱的
You have to pay for it.
真的吗 天呐 多谢
Really? Gee, thanks.
对 用钱买♥♥
Yeah. With money.
便携式投影仪
Ooh, portable projector.
- 没有分期付款 - 知道了
‐ There's no layaway plan. ‐ Got it.
我不会付的
And I'm not covering it.
你是有什么问题
What is your problem?
- 是那个流浪汉吗 - 什么
‐ Is it the homeless guy? ‐ What?
是不是他让你干贩毒之类的事了
Is he, like, making you sell drugs or something?
不 他不是那样的 他其实真的
No, he's not like that. He's actually really...
他偷了一条狗 安妮
He stole a dog, Annie.
- 找不到了 - 好
‐ Misplaced. ‐ All right.
你想沙特王子一样到处撒钱
Well, you're throwing around money like a Saudi princess.
绝对有蹊跷
Something's up.
我只是想要好好玩
I'm just trying to have fun,
就像这里所有的父母一样
like every other parent here.
六天 五夜
Six days, five nights,
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表