剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
因为他比我聪明比我优秀那么多
because he's so much smarter than me and better than me,
只要他在 我的生活
and everything in my life is just a lot better
就好哈恩多
whenever he's with me.
你没有耳鸣
‐ You don't have tinnitus.
我买♥♥了几张
‐ So, I, uh, purchased
音乐会门票
some concert tickets.
- 我还是小伙子的时候 - 我需要他回来
‐ When I was a young chap... ‐ I need him to come back.
我以前和我爸爸一起收藏蝴蝶
‐ Dad and I used to collect butterflies.
我知道你要说我是在贿赂他
‐ And I know you're gonna say that I'm bribing him,
但这真的有用
but I'm telling you it works.
我会到处跑 疯狂收集蝴蝶
‐ I would run around the field, scooping up as many as I could,
但收集网会弄断蝴蝶翅膀
and the net would snap their little wings.
老天 难怪你变成心理咨♥询♥师了
‐ Jesus. No wonder you became a therapist.
所以我爸爸会一动不动站着
‐ Dad would just stand perfectly still,
蝴蝶就会落在他身上
so they'd land on him.
然后呢 你带着蝴蝶回家
‐ And then what, you'd take them home
让蝴蝶到处飞 这是什么奇怪的宠物吗
and let them fly around your house like a weird pet?
把蝴蝶装在装饰性的影子盒里面
‐ Mount them in decorative shadow boxes.
重点是 你不能想要什么都用网去兜
The point is, you can't use a net to get what you want.
你这个比喻也太复杂了
‐ That's really an elaborate metaphor.
你不能逼别人喜欢你
‐ You can't make someone like you.
说起来 达莫也喜欢收集来着
‐ You know, I think Dahmer was a collector too.
下周见 安妮
‐ See you next week, Annie.
- 我知道 - 是吗
‐ I know. ‐ Do you?
我知道
‐ I do.
- 因为他会准备 - 我知道
‐ Because he's gonna‐‐ ‐ I know.
- 来真的 - 我知道
‐ Like, for real. ‐ I know.
我们死定了
‐ We're dead.
咱们往好的一面想
‐ Okay, let's focus on the positive.
我们肯定死了都没人找得到尸体
‐ They'll never find our bodies.
我们能从头来过 这是件好事
‐ We get to start over, which is a good thing.
前提是我们有能力转交黑帮朋友
‐ Assuming we can even deliver gang friend.
而且他们会把我们移♥动♥到国内的任何地方
‐ And then they'll move us anywhere in the country.
包括阿♥拉♥斯加和夏威夷吗
‐ Do Alaska and Hawaii count?
- 可能 - 去干什么
‐ Probably. ‐ To do what?
- 想干什么干什么 - 那波多黎各呢
‐ Whatever we want. ‐ What about Puerto Rico?
要是那里也归他们管的话
‐ I mean, if it's under their jurisdiction,
当然也可以
I don't see why not.
- 这肯定是给我们下套 - 房♥子 车子 工作
‐ They'll fully set us up. ‐ House, car, job.
萨摩亚群岛
‐ American Samoa?
你想住在萨摩亚群岛群岛么
‐ Do you want to live in American Samoa?
我想知道我有这个选择权
‐ I wanna know that I could.
我们会好像不曾存在过一样
‐ It'll be like we never existed.
就像我们从没戴上过那些面罩一样一样
‐ Like we never put on those masks.
噢 还有一个问题
‐ Ooh, one thing.
不是大问题 很小
Not a big deal. Real minor.
所有美国领土都算 安妮
‐ All the territories count, Annie.
- 哪怕关岛 - 好吧
‐ Even Guam. ‐ Okay!
那个杀手
The hitman.
要是你的孩子被杀
I mean, wouldn't this whole deal go away
这不就泡汤了吗
if your boy gets whacked?
还有一个问题
One other thing.
他这是去哪了
‐ Where the hell'd he go?
妈了个巴子
Son of a bitch!
他换了号♥码 孩子也退学了
He changed his number, he pulled his child out of school.
这个人消失得无影无踪
I mean, this man has completely disappeared.
嗯 那可以说我们干活前的
‐ Yeah. That's what we do before we, uh,
准备工作
get to work, so to speak.
但我们不想他去干活
‐ But we don't want him to get to work.
我不能就这样取消你的暗♥杀♥行动
‐ I can't just call off your hit.
为什么
‐ Why not?
我们是有准则的
‐ There's a code.
刺客信条么
‐ Like an assassin's creed?
我为你们担♥保♥过了 好吗
‐ I vouched for you guys, all right?
- 我们又不是不给钱 - 这会让我难堪
‐ We'll still pay him. ‐ It just makes me look bad.
要是我们也给你钱呢
‐ Well, what if we pay you too?
对 就当作补给费用
‐ Yeah. Like a restocking fee.
- 我不需要你们的钱 - 给我们手♥机♥号♥就行
‐ I don't need your money. ‐ Just give us a phone number.
- 邮箱 - 照片墙帐号♥
‐ Email. ‐ Insta.
拜托 让我们干什么都可以
‐ Come on. We'll do anything.
什么都可以
‐ Anything?
是的
‐ Yes.
有件我自己的事我最近没法
‐ There's something I haven't been able to do
自己搞定
for myself lately.
- 我有需求 - 哦不
‐ I got needs. ‐ Oh, no.
感觉你们仨比较擅长
‐ Seems like something you girls would be good at.
当然了我的意思是 你们三个
Yeah, I mean, sure, all of you.
- 老天 - 好吧
‐ Sweet Jesus. ‐ Okay.
你先打住
Let me just stop you right there.
- 你 厕所 五分钟 - 认真的吗
‐ You. Bathroom. Five minutes. ‐ Seriously?
嗯 或者你车上 随便 我不在乎
‐ Yeah. Your car. Whatever. I don't care.
我是已婚人士
‐ I'm married.
那你告诉我们到底是什么事啊
‐ Well, why don't you just tell us what it is?
我等会发短♥信♥说
‐ I'll text you.
孩子们在哪呢
‐ Where are the kids?
和你母亲在一起
‐ They're with your mom.
等等 等等 再等等
Wait. Wait. Wait. Just wait.
孩子们告诉了我你把果酱饼干藏在了那里
The kids showed me where you've been hiding the Pop‐Tarts.
而且还真的是加固过的 谁知道呢
And they're actually fortified. Who knew?
也许是你吧
Maybe you did.
- 这是什么 - 亨德森 内华达州
‐ What is this? ‐ Henderson, Nevada.
美国第二安全的城市
Second safest city in America.
好吧
‐ Okay.
离长街16.1英里
‐ 16.1 miles from The Strip.
而且有一个特别大型的猫科收♥容♥所♥
And it has this wonderful big cat sanctuary
叫做狮子栖息地牧场
called the Lion Habitat Ranch.
你这算什么意思
‐ What's going on?
你说过想搬到拉斯维加斯去
‐ You said you wanted to move to Las Vegas.
祝你开心
‐ Have fun.
我是说我们一起
‐ I mean all of us.
珍一定会喜欢那些狮子的
‐ I'm sure Jane will love the lions.
迪恩
‐ Dean.
30年后见吧
‐ I'll see you in 30 years.
不需要那么久的
‐ It might not take that long.
那又如何 我要假装这一切都没有发生吗
‐ And then what? I just pretend like this never happened?
别放弃我 好吗
‐ Just don't give up on me, okay?
要干嘛
‐ What's going on?
量尺寸
‐ Taking measurements.
我们要买♥♥个新的吗
‐ We get a new one?
感恩节时这个就不够用了
‐ That one's never been big enough for Thanksgiving.
但人们又喜欢吃烤食
And people want to grill these days.
但他们可以用煎锅啊
‐ But these people's just find with a griddle.
冰箱又怎么了
What's wrong with the fridge?
- 不好用了 - 不好用
‐ It's janky. ‐ Janky?
好用啊 还能制冷呢
It's not janky. It still gets cold.
人们喜欢那种门上能放东西的
‐ People like all those gadgets in the doors.
人们到底指的是谁啊
‐ Who are all these people?
不知道 潜在买♥♥家吧
‐ I don't know. Potential buyers.
- 你现在要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗 - 早晚的事
‐ You selling the house now? ‐ Someday.
- 你妈妈的房♥子 - 怎么了
‐ Your mama's house. ‐ Why not?
你可是让我将来把你埋在这的
‐ The one you made me promise to bury you in.
离开这就有那么糟糕吗
‐ Would getting out of here be the worst thing?
你是认真的啊
Oh, you're serious.
你反正也不喜欢你的工作
‐ You hate your job.
你会做什么呢
‐ What would you do?
不知道 做点跟指甲相关的
‐ I don't know. Something with nails.
- 那我呢 - 做点别的呗
‐ And what would I do? ‐ Anything else.
带孩子一起吗
‐ Take the kids?
应该是吧
‐ Probably.
- 我们能把积蓄提前用了吗 - 为什么
‐ Can we lay away the layaway? ‐ Why?
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表