剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
《好女孩》前情提要
‐ Previously on "Good Girls"...
我们可以重新开始
‐ We get to start over,
而且他们可以把我们转移到国内任何一个地方
and then they'll move us anywhere in the country.
前提是我们要帮那个黑帮的家伙完成任务啊
‐ Assuming we can even deliver gang friend.
我们得知道他拿钱干什么
‐ We need to know what he does with the money.
他会杀了我的
‐ He'll kill me.
你有事情要告诉我么
‐ You have something you want to tell me?
到时候不会这么响的吧
‐ It's not gonna do that, is it?
又加班 这人逼你干什么了
‐ Another double. What's this man got you doing?
你觉得给你还债的钱是哪里来的
‐ Who do you think's paying off all your debt?
你和你的心理治疗师一起吃披萨了
‐ You had pizza with your therapist?
还喝了啤酒 怎么着了
‐ And a couple beers. So what?
她真的很喜欢你 知道吗
‐ She's really into you, okay?
我向莱拉求婚了
‐ I proposed to Lila.
你不再做治疗了吗
You're quitting?
你不能让别人喜欢上你啊
‐ You can't make someone like you.
安妮 你在干什么
‐ Annie, what are you doing?
泰勒 拜托 你总有什么想要的东西吧
‐ Tyler, please, there has to be something that you want.
- 三十年后见 - 也许要不了三十年
‐ I'll see you in 30 years. ‐ It might not take that long.
- 你怎么做到的 - 我不能一直这样
‐ How did you do it? ‐ I can't keep doing this.
- 你没什么选择 - 为什么
‐ Don't have much of a choice. ‐ Why?
因为我还要向别人负责
‐ Because I also have people to answer to.
他们会想见你的
They're gonna want to meet you.
他有自己的老大
‐ He's got a boss.
与自己和解吧
‐ Make peace with yourself.
发现自己杰出的人格
Make peace with the amazing person
并找到平静
that you truly are.
你的大脑是最宝贵的财富
Your mind is your greatest asset.
你就是你自己最好的工具
You are your own best tool.
他说 宝贝你怎么了
‐* He said, "Baby, what's wrong with you?
为何你就不用脑袋想一下
*Why don't you use your imagination?"
站在昏暗的灯光下
*Standing in the half‐light
你简直和她一样美啊
*You're almost like her
像你老爸说的那样 不要急
*Take it slow like your daddy told you
炫耀性感一面 毫不掩饰
*Strut, pout, put it out
你就想要这样的女人
*That's what you want from women
来吧 宝贝
*Come on, baby
你会让我去往何种境界
*What you taking me for?
炫耀性感一面 先停下来
*Strut, pout, cut it out
你只会索取从不付出
*All taking and no giving
看着我走出门
*Watch me, baby, while I walk out your door
我就是自己最好的工具
‐ I am my own best tool.
炫耀性感一面 毫不掩饰
‐* Strut, pout, put it out
你就喜欢这样的女人
*That's what you want from women
来吧
*Come on‐‐
冷静
‐ Be cool.
你为什么穿着衣服
‐ Why are you in clothes?
你为什么醒着
‐ Why are you awake?
- 我要去做作业 - 上学之前就做么
‐ I have practice. ‐ Before school?
- 不能在学校里做 - 不是课外作业吗
‐ Can't do it in school. ‐ But it's extracurricular.
对 课外
‐ Yeah, extra.
.
- 你又是啥借口 - 上班
What's your excuse? ‐ Work.
你不是三小时前才到家
‐ You got home, like, 3 hours ago.
忘了锁店门
‐ I forgot to lock up.
你们店不是24小时营业么
‐ The store is open 24 hours.
包里装了啥
What's in the backpack?
- 基本是卫生棉条 - 我看看
‐ Mostly tampons. ‐ Can I see?
- 你知道最奇怪的是什么吗 - 是枪吧
‐ You know what's so weird? ‐ Guns?
- 你睡觉的时候还不是警♥察♥呢 - 还是毒品
‐ You didn't go to bed a cop... ‐ Drugs?
- 一觉醒来就变警♥察♥了 - 难道是碎尸
‐ But you woke up one. ‐ Body parts?
下次提醒我 千万不要再早起了
‐ Remind me never to get up early again.
好吧 你去吧
‐ All right. Be on your way.
我会给你带思乐冰喝的
‐ I will bring you a Slurpee.
如果你真的是去上班的话
‐ If only you were going to work.
你们并不傻
‐ You're not dumb.
只是没有准备好 我们再来一次
You just weren't prepared, so let's try again.
请把教科书翻开
If you can open up your textbooks
看到第六章 89页
to chapter 6, page 89.
你能带我去安娜贝尔家吗
‐ Will you take me to Annabelle's?
你妈妈不行吗
‐ Can your mom take you?
- 我想你带我去 - 她能过来一趟么
‐ I want you. ‐ Could she come over here?
她的娃娃更可爱
‐ She has better dolls.
- 打视频电♥话♥呗 - 不一样
‐ What about FaceTime? ‐ Not the same.
或者你骑你的小滑板去她家
‐ What if you rode your scooter over to her house?
我不能自己过马路
‐ I can't cross the street by myself.
也许是时候了
‐ Well, maybe it's time.
亲爱的 快去穿鞋
‐ Hey, go get your shoes, sweetie.
- 但我想要爸爸 - 听话
‐ But I want Dad. ‐ Go.
- 还要多久 - 响了就行了
How long does that take? ‐ When it beeps.
要不要给你弄个枕头什么的
‐ Do you want a pillow or something?
你怎么做到的
‐ How did you get it?
- 做到啥 - 保释
‐ What? ‐ The bail.
店还没关门的时候我们就已经很困难了
I mean, we were drowning before they even took the shop.
来 坐起来
‐ Come here, sit up.
他这次逼你做什么了
‐ What'd he make you do this time?
不是他
‐ It's not him.
那是谁
‐ Who is it?
重要吗
‐ Does it matter? ‐
重要吧
Yeah, kind of.
难道你想回监狱么
‐ Would you rather just go back?
我去叫简
‐ I'll take Jane.
- 花生酱吃完了是么 - 是的
‐ We out of peanut butter? ‐ We are.
- 面包也吃完了吗 - 你看像是有么
‐ We out of bread, too? ‐ Do you see any bread?
- 没有 - 那你还用问吗
‐ No. ‐ Then you have your answer.
你能去趟店里么
‐ Can you go to the store?
可以 只要我们以后别洗澡
‐ Sure, as soon as we stop showering,
别看电视 还有别做饭
stop watching TV, and stop cooking.
好吧 有多糟
Got it. How bad?
只要你别看那些我们买♥♥不起
‐ As long as you don't need to see the food
或者做不了的食物
that we can't buy or cook,
应该还能看得起电视
we can probably keep the TV going.
没事的 因为我想吃的是
‐ Well, it's okay, 'cause I got a craving
盐饼干和芥末酱
for saltines and mustard.
不是吧
‐ You cannot be serious.
脆谷乐麦片和烧烤酱也可以
‐ I could do Cheerios and barbecue sauce.
她的医药费又涨了
‐ Her meds went up again.
- 不是才涨过 - 然后又涨了
‐ They just upped them. ‐ And they upped the up.
涨了多少
‐ How much?
我们怎么办呢
What are we going to do?
我知道这算是我的错
‐ I know this is kind of my fault.
其实全是你的错
‐ All your fault.
我也不想让情况比起现在
‐ And I don't want to make things any worse
进一步恶化
than I already have.
但你就是忍♥不住
‐ But you just can't help yourself.
那些包怎么样了
‐ What's going on with the bags?
什么意思
‐ What do you mean?
也许你可以去
‐ Maybe you can ask
要求得到佣金啊 手续费什么的
for some kind of commission or something.
- 宝贝 又不是康宝莱 - 但你如约完成了交易
‐ This isn't Herbalife, babe. ‐ But you made the deal.
- 为了活着 - 那他们卖♥♥么
‐ To stay alive. ‐ Well, are they selling?
我不知道 露比
‐ I don't know, Ruby.
他放在了城里的洗车房♥
He's got 'em in some car washes around town.
- 洗车房♥ - 还有加油站什么的
‐ Car washes? ‐ Some gas stations too.
是盗版奢侈品 又不是火腿肠
‐ They're fake CELINEs, not Slim Jims.
看来以后几个月都要靠酱料吃饭了
‐ Looks like it's gonna be a condiment kind of month.
这样可不行
‐ Got to do better than that.
那你去找你那个人啊
‐ Well, get it from your guy.
他现在不愿意洗钱啊
‐ He just won't wash right now.
而且不给分红我们的日子就过不下去了
‐ And we can't live without our cut.
这关我什么事吗
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表