剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
both: Yeah?
他说我
‐ He means me.
- 好的 - 我们要去吃冰淇淋
‐ Tight. ‐ We're going for ice cream.
- 好的 爸爸知道吧
‐ All right, well, does Dad know?
挺好的 好好玩
Cool. Have fun.
你要来吗
‐ Do you want to come?
有其他家长要去
Some of the other parents will be there.
我很想去
‐ You know, I'd love to,
但我 有点事
but I‐I have a‐‐ it's like a thing.
- 下次 - 一定
‐ Next time? ‐ For sure.
- 拜拜 失败者 - 再见 笨蛋
‐ Later, loser. ‐ So long, sucker.
开饭啦
‐ Okay, dinner.
- 爸爸都准我们在这儿吃的 - 我们在桌上吃
‐ Dad lets us eat here. ‐ We eat at the table.
- 我们没桌子 - 有吧台
‐ We don't have a table. ‐ Got a counter.
简 放下遥控器 来吃饭
Jane, put that down. Come eat.
别 你敢
Don't...you dare.
再一次来到海边
‐ * At sea again
我的风暴
* And now my hurricanes
给海洋带来大雨
* Have brought down this ocean rain
再次洗涤我的心灵
* To bathe me again
我们乘船出海
* My ship's a‐sail
你能听见它柔弱的身躯吗
* Can you hear its tender frame
在波涛下怒吼
* Screaming from beneath the waves
在波涛下怒吼
* Screaming from beneath the waves
拂晓时手扶甲板
* All hands on deck at dawn
开往更悲伤的海滩
* Sailing to sadder shores
我的暴风雨笼罩你的港湾
* Your port in my heavy storms
怀着最黑暗的想法
* Harbors the blackest thoughts
我们乘船出海
* My ship's a‐sail
你能听见它柔弱的身躯吗
* Can you hear its tender frame
在波涛下怒吼
* Screaming from beneath the waves
在波涛下怒吼
* Screaming from beneath the waves
在波涛下
* From beneath the waves
拂晓时手扶甲板
* All hands on deck at dawn
开往更悲伤的海滩
* Sailing to sadder shores
我的暴风雨笼罩你的港湾
* Your port in my heavy storm
怀着最黑暗的想法
* Harbors the blackest thoughts
你想怎么搞
‐ How you wanna do this?
你们都不瞎搞是吧
Ha. Y'all don't mess around, huh?
只是生意罢了
‐ Just business.
叹气
‐ Mm‐hmm.
我可以吗
‐ May I?
我不觉得她有那个胆子
I didn't think she had it in her.
对她那样的女孩要小心
Gotta be careful with a woman like her.
你不知道他们在想什么
You never know what they're thinking.
别 别碰
‐ Don't. Don't do that.
再见了 戴维
Later, Dave.
戴维
‐ Dave?
爸爸啥时候回来
‐ When's Daddy coming home?
很快
‐ Soon.
很有趣的是 这次他真的邀请我了
‐ And, funny enough, he actually invited me this time.
但 好吧 这很好
But‐‐ ‐ Okay. That's good.
但我 我让他自己走了
‐ But I‐I let him go by himself.
也许下次你也跟着走
‐ Maybe you'll go next time.
也许吧
‐ Yeah, maybe.
我给你带了些东西
I actually got you something.
- 什么 - 这个
‐ What? ‐ Here.
这是 一个小礼物
It's just a little... little gift.
- 这是 - 这是一只黑脉金斑蝶
‐ Is that‐‐ ‐ It's a monarch.
- 我用挂雨器抓的 - 很可爱
I got him with my wiper. ‐ Lovely.
给你收藏
‐ It's for your collection.
太贴心了
‐ Very thoughtful.
然后再见
‐ And kind of a goodbye.
好吧
‐ Okay.
- 拜拜 - 下周见
‐ Like a toodle‐oo. ‐ See you next week.
再也不见
‐ It's more of a forever toodle‐oo.
你不治疗了
‐ You're quitting?
我康复了
‐ I'm cured.
就这样吗
‐ Just like that?
是的 你真的很好
‐ Yeah, well, you're that good.
安妮
‐ Annie.
你不能强迫别人喜欢上你
‐ You can't make someone like you.
我知道我们能搬去哪里
‐ I know where we can move.
还在做梦吗
‐ We still dreaming?
怀俄明州
‐ Wyoming.
满是牛仔的州吗
‐ Like, the place with cowboys and rodeos and stuff?
还有超低税率 超低犯罪率
‐ And a super low tax rate, hardly any crime.
少有的几个自然环境没被破坏的地方
One of the few places that can boast unspoiled nature.
- 那儿没有几个黑人 - 不对
‐ And no black folks. ‐ Not true.
- 是嘛 - 有坎爷
‐ Really? ‐ Kanye.
- 他在怀俄明吗 - 他的牧场在
‐ He's up in Wyoming? ‐ The ranch.
哦
‐ Psshh...
啊
Ahh...
你有啥想说的
‐ What's your problem?
我睡几个小时就要起床了
‐ I gotta get up in a few hours.
能有点幽默感吗
‐ Can't humor me a little?
知道嘛 我宁愿待在这儿
‐ You know what? I'd rather stay here.
余生都呆在这吗
‐ For the rest of our lives?
至少我知道我未来的方向
‐ At least I know what I'm up against.
看起来是真的
‐ Looks legit.
你觉得能接受吗
‐ So you approve?
这是谁造的
‐ Who made it?
亚力山大·汉密尔顿
‐ Alexander Hamilton.
你把这白老头挖出来了吗
‐ You dug up an old white guy?
没有 但我们都知道找到一个好艺术家多难
‐ No, but we both know how hard it is to find a good artist,
我就不告诉你细节了
so I'm not gonna tell you.
没问题
‐ Fair enough.
显然我没法把它洗白了
‐ And I obviously can't wash it anymore.
洗钱组织改专业了
‐ Spa business ain't what it used to be?
他们什么都要
‐ They seized everything.
- 全部吗 - 是的 你的部分也要
‐ All of it? ‐ Yes, even yours.
真遗憾
‐ Bummer.
我可以少分点
‐ I'll take a smaller cut.
不用了
‐ Nah. We're cool.
真的吗
‐ Really?
是的 你值得
‐ Yeah. You earned it.
还有一件事
Oh, one thing, though.
什么
‐ What's that?
你那大老板
‐ Your kahuna?
他并不像要我进监狱的样子
He wasn't looking to put me away.
什么意思
‐ What do you mean?
他想把我杀掉
‐ He was looking to put me down.
他们 一定是没有其他办法了 或者
‐ They‐‐must have been out of options, or‐‐
好吧
‐ Hmm.
我一定是他们全部的希望
I must have been all they had.
是啊 也许吧
‐ Yeah, maybe.
妈妈踮着脚尖来了
‐ * Well, mama come a‐tippy tippy toein'
穿过屋子
* Through the house
得看看宝贝怎么了
* Gotta see what's the matter with the baby
婴儿大哭大闹
* It's been a‐bawlin' and a‐squalin'
还一直踢墙
* And kickin' on the wall
我知道宝贝怎么啦
* I know what's the matter with the baby
我们都知道宝贝怎么啦
* We know what's the matter with the baby
只是叮咚作响
* Just a‐dongin' and a‐dingin'
爸爸出去赚点小钱
* Daddy go and make a little money maybe
妈妈睡得更香点
‐ * Mama sleep a little longer
但请记住我走的时候
* But remember while I'm gone
要照看好宝贝
* Please take good care of the baby
毕竟 他只是个小小的宝贝
* After all, he's just a little bitty baby
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表