剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
所以这不 这个就是
- So it's not-- it's just--
太轻易了
it's too easy.
你规矩不是这么定的
- That wasn't in your rules.
我们就 我们不行的
- We just--we can't, okay?
好吧
- All right. - Um.
- 我 我得走了 - 我送你
I have to--I have to go. - I'll walk you.
不 不用 没事的 留下来享用
- No, no, no. It's fine. Just stay and enjoy the...
那就 家里见
- Well, I'll see you at home.
我们弄个邮箱
- We get a PO Box.
或者他们那里有别的叫法
- Or whatever they call it up there.
就一晚上
- And just overnight it.
- 海关呢 - 让他们打开
- Customs. - Let 'em open it.
只看见里面有许多许多纸尿布
All they'll see is lots and lots of Huggies.
当然是伪装了 里面是现金
- Disguising, of course, the cash.
为什么有人想连夜把纸尿布送到加拿大
- Why would anybody want to overnight diapers to Canada?
那边的人用布做尿布
- They use those cloth ones up there.
我不干
- I'm out.
你不想让我们参与运输的
- You didn't want us involved in the transport.
- 下一个提议 - 这个风险很低的
- Next. - This is so low risk.
直到你们被一群骑警包围
- Yeah, until you're surrounded by a bunch of Mounties
问你们为什么你的纸尿布吸湿性这么强
asking you why your Pampers are so absorbent.
好奇牌的呀
- Huggies.
听我说完
- Hear me out.
有一种叫做海豚的迷你潜水艇
There's a mini-submarine called the Dolphin--
我以为我们不打算推销这个呢
- I thought we weren't going to pitch this one.
不 是你不推销这个
- No, you weren't gonna pitch this one.
那可是两万块大洋呢 安妮
- It's like 20 grand, Annie.
这可是一辈子的投资啊 露比
- It's a lifelong investment, Ruby.
在我们开始之前你就想要个出路
- You wanted one way before we started all this.
听着 很简单的 我们混进
- Look, it's just so simple, you know, we blend in
海洋生物里 突然出现
with the marine life, we pop up,
丢下现金 然后
we ditch the cash, we--
- 这太荒谬了 - 同意
- This is ridiculous. - Agreed.
凭什么我们要听命于你
- Why do we have to answer to you?
我的皮包生意 我的舞娘 我的俱乐部
How about my bag business, my dancers, my club,
还有 我老婆呢
and what, my wife?
他说得有些道理
- He makes some good points.
你会把我们的钱还我们吗
- Are you ever gonna give us our money back?
凭你们这些点子可不行
- Well, not with these ideas.
那我们就卖♥♥包包吧
- Well, let's just sell some bags then.
今晚就算了
- That's not gonna be necessary this evening.
为什么
- Why is that?
因为你们需要她们
- 'Cause you're gonna need these guys
帮你们送货
to help you with your drop.
怎么样了
How's it going?
加拿大人太有礼貌了
- Canadian dudes are the most respectful.
是吗
- Yeah?
我奶♥子♥暴露得太早了
- My nipple popped out too early,
他们都没敢看
and they all looked away.
- 那没事了 - 没事
- So we good? - Oh, yeah.
他们不会问东问西的
They're not gonna ask any questions.
行了
- That's it.
- 你最好 - 对
You better-- - Yeah!
干干本行什么的
- Yeah. Work all of that.
我们的妹子还在温莎跳舞
Our girls also dance in Windsor.
- 所以呢 - 全♥裸♥ 价钱翻倍
- And? - Fully nude, twice the money.
这跟我们有什么关系
- How does that help us?
她们跟边境守卫关系超铁的
- They're real tight with the border guards.
这些个加拿大人
- Ugh, Canadians.
嘿 你好啊
- Hey, how's it going?
身份证 谢谢
- IDs please.
我们见过吗
- Have we met?
应该没见过
- I don't think so.
慢着 你是 是克里斯托的朋友吧
- Oh, wait, no, you're--you're Krystal's friend, right?
- 对了 - 对 克里斯托
- That's it. - Oh, yeah, Krystal.
就那个克里斯托
You know, Krystal?
她的真名叫啥来着
What's her real name?
她就在我们后面呢
She's actually right behind us.
- 你们怎么认识她的 - 健身房♥认识的
- How do you guys know her? - We met at the gym.
她教的尊巴舞特别棒
- She teaches the most amazing Zumba class.
身体灵活性特别好
She's so flexible, you know? -
呃 嗯 我们也算不上是朋友
- Yeah, well--yeah, I wouldn't exactly call us friends.
完全明白
- Totally get it.
你们今天打算去哪儿
- Um, where you guys headed today?
我们去看她跳舞
- We're gonna go see her dance.
#女人支持女人
- #WomenSupportingWomen.
有空去看看
- You should stop by.
告诉你老婆你有温莎芭蕾舞的
- Tell your wife you got front row tickets
前排座位票
to the Windsor Ballet.
那个 我也想去
- Well, I wish I could.
但是 我要去参加孩子的小提琴音乐会
I--I got my kid's violin concert, so--
那就下次吧
- Next time then.
好了 你们带什么东西了吗
All right, you guys bringing anything in?
- 没 - 只有我们
- Nope. - Just us.
太好了 那就停在那边
- Great, then just pull over right over there
把后备箱打开
and pop the trunk.
- 可里面没东西呀 - 那就很快的
- But it's empty. - Should be quick then.
欣赏节目愉快
Enjoy the show.
好了 可以走了
- All right. Good to go.
没什么大不了的
- It's, like, no biggie at all.
我们真的很感激
- Well, we really appreciate it.
为朋友嘛 小事一桩
- Anything to help a friend.
不过我们的费用你们得报销
But we're gonna need our expenses covered.
我还以为你们是帮忙呢
- Thought this was a favor.
什么费用呢
- - And what expenses?
冷藏箱很重的 所以烧油多
- You know, the cooler's super heavy, so it uses more gas.
好 那我们赶紧给吧
- Okay. Can we just do this already?
行 多少
- Okay. How much?
5%
- 5%.
什么的5%
- Of what?
冷藏箱里面东西价值的5%
- Um, just, like, whatever's in the cooler.
- 那不是我们的钱 - 不关我的事
- That's not our money. - It's not our problem.
好吧 行
- Okay, okay.
5%
5%. -
我们都没钱 哪里给她们5%的提成
How are we gonna give them 5% of a cut we don't even have?
没了冷藏箱我们拿什么去送货
- How are we gonna drop a cooler that we don't have?
我不喜欢那辆SUV
- I don't like this SUV.
为啥 就因为是银色的
- Why? 'Cause it's silver?
- 因为它一直没动 - 那是停车场
- 'Cause it hasn't moved. - It is a parking lot.
赶紧走吧 女人们
- Let's roll, bitches.
有多糟糕
- How bad is it?
记得佩恩·斯图尔特吗
- Remember Payne Stewart?
- 他不是打高尔夫的吗 - 还是公开赛冠军呢
- Wasn't he a golfer? - Try U.S. Open champion.
- 好吧 - 他上了私人飞机
- Okay. - He's up in his private jet,
飞上了世界之巅
right, on top of the world.
信♥号♥♥塔失去了联♥系♥
Tower loses communication.
于是他们派了F-16战斗机去看看情况
So they scramble some F-16s to check it out.
结果 机身损坏了
Turns out, the hull was breached.
里面所有的人都因缺氧而昏迷了
Everyone inside was sound asleep from no oxygen.
那他们干什么了
- So what'd they do?
飞机是自动驾驶模式 继续飞行
- Plane's on autopilot, just cruising.
只是需要他们醒过来
All they gotta do is wake up.
后来呢
- And what happened?
过了3个半小时 油耗光了
- After 3 1/2 hours, it runs out of fuel
他们一头栽进南南达科他州一片玉米地里
and they crash into a cornfield in South Dakota.
天哪
- Jesus.
不过你不会发生这种事的
- But that's not gonna be you.
- 我已经认罪了 - 我知道
- I already pled guilty. - I know.
他们想提前进行审判
- And they wanna move the trial date up.
对
- Yeah.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表