剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
‐ Well, he didn't tell me that he was‐‐
‐ 因为他不能说话 ‐ 不 我的意思是他没有暗示
‐ Because he can't speak. ‐ No, I mean he didn't indicate
- 他觉得不舒服 ‐ 你知道吗
that he was uncomfortable. ‐ You know what?
请给我块新尿布
Just get me a new diaper, please.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
是的 我们会解决的
Yes, we're gonna fix this.
我很抱歉 我
‐ I'm sorry. I‐‐
不 不 你知道吗 这是我的错
‐ No, no, you know what? It's my fault.
为什么
‐ Why?
因为我留下了一个孩子
‐ Because I left a child
给一个孩子照看
with a child.
好吧 快了
Okay. Almost.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我该付你多少钱
All right. What do I owe you?
没什么
‐ Nothing.
很好
‐ Fine.
好吧
Okay.
我 嗯
‐ I, um...
真的 真的 真的想
Really, really, really wanted
把这件事做好
to get this one right.
为什么
‐ Why?
我不知道 我只是想知道我能行
‐ I don't know. I guess just to know I could.
对不起
Sorry.
跟他的裆说去
‐ Tell it to his little sack.
天呐
‐ ‐ Jesus!
今天不顺是吧
‐ Rough day?
跟我计划的不一样
‐ Uh, not what I planned.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
‐ You got something you want to tell me?
我真的很想收到你的消息
‐ 'Cause I'd really love to hear from you.
是银行家亲口说的
Straight from the banker's mouth.
抱歉 什么
‐ I'm sorry. What?
帐不平
‐ Books didn't balance.
噢
‐ Oh, um...
你的一个客户需要我再说服一下
One of your customers needed a little bit more persuading.
就这个月和下个月
That's this month and next.
好吧 好了
‐ Well, good.
我很高兴没弄得一团糟
I'm glad it didn't have to get messy.
很高兴没事了
‐ Glad it's done.
那是什么
‐ What's that?
哦 亲爱的 不 不 我们才刚刚开始
Oh, darling, no, no. We're just getting started.
为什么
‐ Why?
因为我要坐着看戏了
‐ 'Cause I gotta sit tight.
为什么是我
‐ Why me?
我是我的人啊
‐ You're my girl.
除非
Unless...
你不是
you're not.
只是 你知道
‐ It just, you know,
感觉有点冒险
feels a little risky.
这样如何
‐ How's that?
也许还有人在监视你的时候
‐ Shaking down all these people
勒索这些人
when maybe someone is still watching.
是 但他们看的只有你
‐ Yeah, but all they'll see is you.
所以
So...
- 哇 - 哈
‐ Whoa. ‐ Hmm?
你还在搞呢
‐ You still going, huh?
有问题吗
‐ Is that a problem?
明天你能带哈利去智力竞赛碗吗
‐ Can you take Harry to quiz bowl tomorrow?
让我看一下
‐ Let me check.
你喜欢老娘的新包吗
You like mama's new purse?
嗯
‐ Yeah.
你认为我值得吗
‐ You think I'm worth it?
你当然值得
‐ Of course you are.
她是谁
‐ Who is she?
你又是谁
‐ Who are you?
多明显 我简直不敢相信
‐ It's so obvious. I can't even believe it.
你现在要检查我的车
‐ You're going through my car now?
- 下一个是什么 我的邮件吗 ‐ 哦 我已经做过了
What's next, my email? ‐ Oh, I already did that.
哦 那又怎样 你认为我是那种花♥花♥公♥子♥的吗
‐ Oh, so what, you think I'm some kind of player?
一直疲惫不堪 晚回家
‐ Exhausted all the time. Coming home all late‐‐
他让我做一笔生意
‐ He had me making a business deal.
- 身体高光 - 我说 听
‐ Body glitter? ‐ I mean, listen.
别误会我 她会
Don't get me wrong. She would've‐‐
闻起来像各种各样的错误
‐ Smelling like all kinds of wrong.
对不起 这是工作的一部分
‐ Excuse me. That's part of the job.
那当着我的面撒谎呢
‐ What about the lying straight to my damn face?
我没有乱搞
‐ I am not sleeping around.
这也是工作的一部分吗
‐ Is that part of the job too?
是你把我扯进来的时候
‐ It is when you put me in this.
这是什么意思
‐ What does that mean?
你觉得谁在为你还债
‐ Who you think's paying off your debt?
你说保险涵盖了这个
‐ You said insurance covered it.
这与钱无关
‐ It's not about money.
那是关于什么的
‐ What's it about then?
你不能直接从他这样的人身上拿钱
You can't just take from a guy like him.
天呐
‐ Jesus.
嗯
‐ Yeah.
他让你干什么
‐ What's he got you into?
任何基恩需要的
‐ Whatever Gene needs.
多久啊
‐ For how long?
你和你那人一起多久了
‐ How long you into it with your guy?
不 留着吧
Nah, keep it.
看起来很真 对吧
It looks real, right?
完美
‐ Perfect.
- 我的意思是 很接近 - 嗯嗯
I mean, close. ‐ Mm‐hmm.
后面还有300
There's 300 more coming right behind it.
你没事吧
‐ Are you okay?
嗯 为什么
‐ Yeah. Why?
我只是不知道你铺了地板
‐ I just never knew you had a floor.
是木头的
‐ It's wood.
谁知道呢
‐ Who knew?
嘿 顺便说一下 厨房♥里的东西都放满了
‐ Oh, hey, by the way, the kitch is fully stocked.
有你的酸软糖
You got your sour gummy candies,
甜软糖 还有一堆
your sweet gummy candies, and then a bunch
真正的酸甜糖
of the really sour‐sweet ones.
是因为婴儿的事情吗
‐ Is this 'cause of the baby thing?
婴儿的什么事儿
‐ What baby thing?
南希说的达科塔的事
‐ What Nancy said about Dakota.
‐她说了什么
‐ What'd she say?
他爱你 你做得真的很棒
‐ That he loved you, and you did really awesome.
酷
‐ Cool.
- 妈妈 - 嗯
‐ Mom? ‐ Yeah?
为什么你要把乌龟拿出来
‐ Why'd you take the turtle out?
我没有
‐ I didn't.
你是怎么做到的
‐ How'd you do it?
看 我不是什么又大又脏的暴徒
‐ Look, I'm not some big, dirty thug.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't keep doing this.
你没有太多的选择
‐ You don't have much of a choice.
好吧 我们就不能
‐ Well, can't we just
静观其变吗
sit tight?
就像我说的
‐ Like I said,
我别无选择
don't have much of a choice.
为什么
‐ Why?
因为我也要听别人的
‐ 'Cause I also have people that I answer to.
哦 还有
Oh, and, uh,
他们会想见你的
they're gonna want to meet you.
他有个老板
‐ He's got a boss.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表