剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
你们搞什么呢
- What is going on here?
大胸和腿
- Eggs and legs.
证据确凿了
- Carving station's legit.
你们不是说想知道去哪了嘛
- You said you wanted to know where it goes.
什么去哪了
- Where what goes?
这样地区检察官不会买♥♥账的
- It's not enough to sell a DA.
我们能再在来一轮含羞草吗
Can we grab another round of mimosas?
我想换点零钱
- Can I have some change?
谢谢
Thank you.
够了吗
Is that enough?
瓦尔纳先生的俱乐部需要人帮忙
- Mr. Varna needs help with his clubs.
你得从后备箱里就弄好
- You want to handle it from the trunk.
这样的话弄到这就不会乱了
That way, you don't disturb this right here.
这叫根球
This is called a root ball.
这树得需要一整袋土吧
- Tree's got a sack.
对 就是一袋
- Fine, yes, it's a sack,
所以你才需要加强保护
which is why you should protect it more.
- 懂了吗 - 肥料你用什么
Okay? - What do you use for backfill?
泥煤苔
- Peat moss.
嘿 随时给建议哈
- Hey, we're open to suggestions.
我更喜欢骨粉
- I mean, I like bone meal, personally.
这个听起来有点恶心
- That sounds nasty.
长得快啊
- Makes them grow.
人骨吗
- Like, human bones?
你应该看看我的郁金香
- You should see my tulips.
吓人
- Damn.
你知道这些是边缘孩子吧
You do know that these are at-risk kids, right?
知道 真不错
- Yeah, amazing.
是不错 但你刚刚利用园艺让他
- Yeah, but you just sent him on a murder spree
有杀人的企图了 所以
in the name of gardening, so...
但这城市看起来会更漂亮 所以
- But the city's gonna look great, so...
我 我没想到你会来呢
I--I didn't think you'd come.
我以为议员什么都不做呢
- I didn't think councilmen actually did anything.
我们是那么打算的
- Oh, we try not to.
这个是我竞选时答应的
No, this is more of a campaign promise.
你知道这种的
You know how that goes.
你兄弟怎么想
- What's your brother think?
表兄弟
- Cousin.
随便吧
- Whatever.
我不是他
- I'm not him.
只是选择不同对吗
It's just a choice, right?
并不一直是
- Not always.
你来是为什么 伊丽莎白
- Why are you here, Elizabeth?
我只想种棵树
- I just want to plant a tree.
现在不想走了
- Now you're stuck here.
哟 议员
- Yo, Councilman!
来了
- Coming.
嗨
- Hi.
- 谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. - Sure.
准备好了就可以说了
- Ready when you are.
我都不知道我为什么来这里
- I don't even know why I'm here.
今天是"带陌生人来上班日"吗
- Is it Bring a Total Stranger to Work Day?
那是下周
- Next week.
那你就肯定是犯了法吧
- Then you must have broken the law.
有意思
- That's cute.
怎么开始的
- How'd it start?
- 这是什么 - 不是钱
What's this? - It's not money.
这东西我一无所知 朋友
- Don't know anything about that, my friend.
真的吗 你的俱乐部里
- Oh, really? 'Cause your club's
这东西可是比厕纸还多
got more of it than toilet paper.
这
- It's n--
这不是我的俱乐部
it's not my club.
是他的 对吧
- It's his, right?
所以在这里的应该是他而不是你
- That's why he should be here and not you.
他不是坏人
- He's not a bad guy.
你觉得他是什么人
- What kind of guy is he?
酒啊
- Liquor.
香烟啊
Cigarettes.
反正都是孩子爱买♥♥的东西
Whatever the kids would buy.
后来我们进军礼品卡
Then we got into gift cards.
苹果密 奇利斯 迈克尔斯 BBB
Applebee's, Chili's, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond.
有一次我们把BBB打击的哟
Man, we hit a Triple-B so hard once,
他们都只能停止发放优♥惠♥券了
they had to stop giving out all those coupons.
然后他的医疗账单一张接一张接一张的
Then his doctor bills kept coming in and coming in.
心脏病药物 还有那么多伟哥
Heart medications. All these boner pills.
就是那会我们开始减少
And that's--that's when we started knocking off
医药
the pharmacies.
知道赞尼吧 那种有芬太尼的药贴
You know, xanny bars, those patches with the fentanyl?
嗯
Yeah.
疗养院也不便宜
Nursing homes ain't cheap.
而且那个人把我当成亲孙子似的
And that man treated me like his own grandson.
要不是他 我现在都他妈
If it wasn't for him, I'd still be in Philly
还在费城开着卡车卖♥♥烟花呢
selling fireworks out of my damn trunk.
我是不是还没说到土海♥洛♥因♥还有别的什么的
Did I dabble in hillbilly heroin, and some other things?
对
Oh, yeah.
我认罪
Guilty as charged.
还没人起诉你啊
- You haven't been charged.
那就把我关起来
- Then lock me up.
你承认的罪行都还没起诉你啊
- Actually, for anything you confessed.
这就是这个国家的伟大之处
That's why this country's great.
人们彼此关心
People care about people.
这是哪根葱啊
Who the hell is that?
婚礼么
- Wedding?
洗礼
- Bris.
人数挺多啊
- Mm, quite a turnout.
很显然是个大人物
- It's apparently quite a penis.
顺便谢谢你帮我们抓到了那个人
- Thanks for getting us that guy, by the way.
有什么好消息么
- Oh, yeah. Anything good?
天 多了去了
- Oh, my God. Tons.
真的吗
- Really?
差不多全都认罪了
Confessed to pretty much every crime.
却唯独没有提及
Except for anything
任何与你的黑帮朋友有关系的
having to do with your gang buddy.
那些人彼此保护啊
- Well, those guys all protect each other.
他差不多供出了所有打过交道的人
- This guy pretty much gave up everyone he's ever worked with.
那只能说
- Well...
他在骗人
he's lying.
记不记得那天训练营出来后
- Remember after boot camp,
我邀请你去喝杯果汁
when I asked you to get a juice?
然后你说你得
And you said you had
去接孩子
to pick up the kids?
对
- Right.
你真的必须去吗
- Did you really have to?
你想喝果汁么 那我们就去喝呗
- You want to get a juice? Let's go get a damn juice.
明天他们要抓捕你们
- They're rounding you all up tomorrow.
还没结束呢
- It's not over yet.
戴维想回家了
- Dave wants to go home.
那你想要什么
- What do you want?
选择你的立场吧
- Just pick a side.
瞧瞧 还真是有够认真的
Look who got her head in the game.
我这样不是为了你
- I didn't do it for you.
哎哟 扎心了
- Aww. That hurts.
说实话 谁更有意思
Be for real with me. Who's more fun?
都在里面了
- It's all there.
是我 还是你们这些跑货的人
- Me? Or your van people?
你觉得呢
- What do you think?
瓮中捉鳖
- That's a wrap.
我才不要长胖
- Hey, I'm not gonna make weight.
你给我换了新炉子
- You got me this new stove.
我总得都用用看吧
I gotta try all the burners.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表