剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
是吗
‐ Yeah?
你是打算在那些车友面前
‐ What, were you trying to show off
- 显摆吗 - 没有
in front of your bike dads? ‐ No.
你一定觉得自己是个大人物吧
‐ You must've felt like a real big shot.
- 不是那么回事 - 那是怎么回事
‐ It's not like that. ‐ What's it like then?
- 是你害我去坐牢的 - 我不是故意的
‐ You put me in jail. ‐ Not on purpose.
- 有区别吗 - 你本该还待在那里面的
‐ What's the difference? ‐ You would still be in there.
这个家伙只是想办法让我不用再回去而已
‐ Well, this guy is trying to make sure I don't go back.
- 一个穿紧身裤的男人 - 他会支持我的
‐ Oh, the grown man in tights. ‐ He's got my back, okay?
- 你可真够蠢的 - 是啊 不蠢我会相信你吗
‐ You are such an idiot. ‐ Yeah, for trusting you.
他不是你朋友
‐ He's not your friend.
- 至少他打算帮我来着 - 他只是为了接近我
‐ At least he's trying to help. ‐ To get to me.
你说什么呢
‐ What are you talking about?
我不得不帮他推销那些面霜啊什么的
‐ I have to get the city to plug his stupid face creams
到各种会议 酒店什么的
for, like, conventions or hotels or whatever.
等等 他那么说的吗
‐ Wait, he said that?
他就不是为了帮你
‐ He was never in it for you.
我是真的想要去内华达来着
I really did want Nevada.
- 她可能会失去一切的 - 我们也一样
‐ She could lose everything. ‐ So could we.
她有孩子呢 斯坦利
‐ She has kids, Stanley.
我们家没有吗
‐ Who's sleeping down that hall?
从什么时候开始你决定要把一个女人送进牢里去的
‐ Since when do you get to decide to put a woman away?
不是为了把她送进去
‐ It's not just about her.
我可不记得自己嫁了个法官
‐ 'Cause I don't remember marrying a judge.
你已经什么都看不清了
‐ You can't even see it anymore.
我能看清楚我们不是在法庭
‐ I can see we're not in a courtroom.
你可以打扮一下 不提这事
‐ You could dress it up, talk around it.
至少在法庭上你还有陪审团
‐ At least in court, you get a jury.
但我们现在就是犯罪分子
‐ But we're just criminals now.
你还记得我们家那台旧尼桑吗
You remember our old Nissan?
- 锈迹斑斑的 - 嗯
‐ Rust bucket? ‐ Mm‐hmm, mm‐hmm.
开始只是车门上锈了一块
It started out with a little patch on the door...
但是后来 整辆车都变成那样了
but, eventually, I took over the whole car.
行了
‐ Come on.
我们上一次去教堂是什么时候的事了
‐ When's the last time we've been to church?
赚来的钱给我们的女儿换了个肾
‐ It bought our daughter a kidney.
上一次去食物施舍处去做志愿者是什么时候
‐ Or volunteered at the food bank?
哈里的学费也是用这些钱交的
‐ It pays for Harry's school.
最可怕的是
‐ And the crazy thing
我现在都不觉得再有任何内疚了
is that I don't even feel guilty anymore.
因为我们应该过上好生活
‐ 'Cause we deserve it.
你要非这么说那就说吧
‐ Justify it all you want...
但到最后 会连油门都一起锈住的
but, eventually, it rots out the floorboards.
我们应该取消和博兰一家的晚餐吧
‐ I guess we should cancel dinner with the Bolands.
是啊 取消吧
‐ Yeah, probably.
我跟你说 她差点把那给我弄折了
‐ No, dude, dude, she practically broke my jock.
听起来真是充满野性的一晚啊
‐ Sounds like a wild night, buddy.
我说 冷静点哈
‐ I was like‐‐ I was like, "Chill.
我知道你还想要 但我还想睡会呢
I know you can't get enough, but Papa has got to sleep."
- 文件钥匙在哪呢 - 右上面的抽屉
Hey, where's the file key? ‐ Top right.
我就是放那了
‐ Yeah, that's where I left it.
- 你还会再见她吗 - 不会
Are you gonna see her again? ‐ Hell, no.
我可真是跟不上你换女人的脚步
‐ I cannot keep up with your women.
在这
‐ Oh, here.
这太怪了
‐ That's weird.
你肯定是随手放忘了
‐ You must have moved it.
- 我没有 - 也不是我
‐ I didn't. ‐ It wasn't me.
你能去拿一下安保部的夜间出入表吗
‐ Can you grab the night logins from security?
好
‐ Yeah.
- 她是谁 - 是你手下见的姑娘啊
‐ Who is she? ‐ That's your boy's girl.
你觉得这好笑吗
‐ You think this is funny? ‐
- 她能得到什么好处 - 你觉得呢
What'd she get? ‐ What do you think?
我觉得你被人耍了 兄弟
‐ I think you got played, brother.
看看我的厉害吧
‐ Yes, suck it!
行了 该做作业了
‐ All right, chief, time for homework.
再打一关
‐ One more level.
- 你还有读书报告要做呢 - 我晚点再做
‐ You got a book report, buddy. ‐ I'll do it later.
很晚了
‐ It's late.
妈妈说我可以晚点睡
‐ Mom said I could stay up.
你买♥♥杏仁乳了吗
‐ Did you get almond milk?
我买♥♥的燕麦乳 对你身体好
‐ I got oat milk. It's better for you.
你从哪弄来的这个
‐ Where'd you get this?
停车时别人放我车窗上的
‐ It was on my car in the parking lot.
她是你伙计的老婆 对吧 我喜欢她
She's your buddy's wife, right? I like her.
- 为什么 - 我不知道
‐ Why? ‐ I don't know.
她看上去就像是个领袖 我希望她能赢
She seems like a leader. I hope she wins.
我也希望
‐ You know what? Me too.
去死吧
‐ Die!
- 嘿 - 关了
Hey. ‐ Turn it off.
我看不见了
‐ I can't see.
关了
‐ Turn it off.
妈妈 让你丈夫挪个地方
‐ Mom, tell your husband to move.
让他打完吧 亲爱的
‐ Just let him finish, honey.
- 妈妈 - 万斯
‐ Mom! ‐ Vance!
你这是干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
读书报告 现在去做
‐ Book report, now!
嘿 你在呢
‐ Hey, you're here.
我知道你不能
I know you're not allowed
太表露立场
to endorse one way or the other,
但我想你休闲或者锻炼时可以穿着
but I thought you could wear one while you work out.
坐吧
‐ Just take a seat.
我在18到34岁之间热爱美食的在职女性中的
‐ Uh‐oh, am I falling behind with working women
票数是不是落后了
ages 18 to 34 who like to eat food?
不是 我有能帮助你的东西
‐ No, I have something that's gonna help you.
我记得你说你不能这么做
‐ I thought you weren't allowed to do that?
我不是说选举的事
‐ Well, I don't mean the election.
那你要帮我什么
‐ What's this?
你昨晚在找的东西
‐ Everything you were looking for last night.
我不知道你什么意思
‐ I don't know what you're talking about.
你或者你妹妹或者其他你为之工作的人
‐ Well, you or your sister or someone else
在昨晚9:38时刷♥卡♥进来了
that you're working for swiped in at 9:38
用的是我助理的卡 所以等你看完了这些资料
with my assistant's ID, so when you're done,
你得还给我
I am gonna need 'em back.
现在你要怎么着
‐ What happens now?
我不明白你什么意思
‐ I don't understand.
我半夜醒来会发现
‐ I wake up with a gun to my face
有支枪指着我的脸吗
in the middle of the night?
你还要竞选呢
‐ You have a campaign to win.
竞选结束后呢
‐ And then when we're done,
你要把我的尸体包在毯子里然后丢掉吗
you roll me up in a carpet for trash day?
放松点 真是的 这不是我的做事风格
‐ Relax, jeez. No, that's not my style.
我是那种喜欢把事情复杂化的人
I'm more the guy that makes things difficult.
我了解你们
I know people, right?
你有丈夫可能会面临牢狱之灾
You got a husband that's facing a long stretch.
你妹妹有案底
Sister's got a record.
他们俩比较好对付
I mean, those two are low‐hanging fruit,
你的那个朋友
and there's no way that that friend of yours
也付不起她儿子私立学校的学费
can pay for her son's private school.
一个电♥话♥就能搞定了
That's just a quick call to state,
拿到她的纳税申报表 你知道该怎么做的
get her tax returns, you know how that goes.
我不会那么轻易就结果了你的 贝丝
Yeah, can't let you off that easy, Beth.
你还有不少事要做呢
You have a lot of work to do.
等等 等等 停下
‐ Oh, wait, wait, wait, stop.
就在那 楚格岛控股公♥司♥
Right there. Zug Island Holdings.
钱都去哪了呢
‐ Where's it go?
罗密欧管道安装和BJ建筑
‐ Romeo Pipe Fitters and B and J Construction.
可以从他们拿回扣的数字中
Could make a case from the numbers
找出立案的根据来
that it's padded for kickbacks.
但这些都查不到他身上
‐ But none of it goes back to him.
水有多深
‐ * How deep's the water?
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表