剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
《好女孩》前情提要
- Previously on "Good Girls"...
你可以住在圣安妮
- You can stay at St. Anne's.
- 怎么搞的 - 好吧
- How? - Well--
你的棉签用完了
- Yo, you're out of Q-tips.
- 那是我的牙刷 - 室友
- That's my toothbrush. - Roomie.
你听说过体系吗
- You ever heard of The System?
就像金字塔一样 对吧
- That's like a pyramid thing, right?
多层次的机会
- A multilevel opportunity.
感觉这次我们真的有机会了
- Does feel like this time we got a real chance.
你还没告诉他我们的好消息呢吧
- Or you haven't told him our good news?
他可不会这么想
- I don't think he'll take it that way.
我想知道发生了什么事
I want to know what's going on.
- 任务取消了 - 为什么
- D.C. pulled the plug. - Why?
很明显他在内部有人啊
- Clearly he's got someone on the inside.
我已经把你累坏了是吗
- I wore you out already?
- 不 表亲 - 哟
- No, cousin. - Yo.
- 迪恩会进监狱的 - 他们不能这么做
- Dean's gonna go to jail. - They can't do that.
- 不能吗 - 我们得去内华达州
- Can't they? - We have to get to Nevada.
谁来负担搬家的费用呢
- Who's gonna foot those moving costs?
那些包还在吗
- You still have those bags?
我想我们可以卖♥♥掉一些
- I guess we could move a few of these.
- 我们需要帮助 - 不
- We need help. - No.
- 她都帮了你了 - 不
- She helped you. - No!
你利用你能利用的人来得到你想要的
You use whoever you can to get whatever you want.
我给你弄到了钱
- I got you your money.
你害我妻子中枪了
- You got my wife shot.
周日早上 打着哈欠醒来
- * Sunday morning, woke up yawning,
游泳池放满水游个泳
* Filled the pool for a swim
耷拉着脑袋看着镜子
* Pulled down the head and looked in the glass
只是想看看我是否在
* Just to see if I was in
几点了
- What time is it?
睡懒觉的点
- Time to sleep in.
孩子们起床了吗
- Are the kids up?
我去看他们
- I got it.
你最好了
- You da best.
他们就是这样 所以我把车开了出来
- * That's how they are, so I grabbed out the car
打开车顶篷
* Convertible fifty-nine
去往高速公路
* Headed to the freeway
试图找到帕萨迪纳的标志
* Tried to find the Pasadena sign
早餐时间到
- Breakfast time!
哒哒哒哒哒哒哒
Dut-dut-dut-dut-dut- dut-dut-dut-dut-duh!
醒醒 懒虫们
Wake up, maggots!
另有20个孩子站在里面
- * 20 more kids were stood inside
那一共就是35
* And that made 35
- 我起来了 - 好吧 小兄弟
- I'm up! - Okay, man.
如果你五分钟后还没起床
If you're not up in five,
我就拿着灭火器回来
I'm coming back with the fire extinguisher again.
星期天早上 打着哈欠醒来
- Sunday morning, woke up yawning
游泳池放满水游个泳
* Filled the pool for a swim
耷拉着脑袋看着镜子
* Pulled down the glass and looked in the mirror
只是想看看我是否在
* Just to see if I was in
上楼吻一吻我的女人
* Went up the stairs and kissed my woman
让她醒过来
* To make her come alive
因为孤儿院有35个孩子
* 'Cause with an orphanage full of thirty-five kids
我得去拿个
* I gotta go for a--
音乐夏令营太棒了
- And music camp was so great to have,
学习弹吉他和写歌♥
and learning to play the guitar and song-writing...
哦 嘿
- Oh. Hey.
看看我这都有什么 薄荷味的
Look at what I got. Mint.
枫糖奶油奥利奥 生日蛋糕奥利奥
I got Maple Creme. I got Birthday Cake.
还买♥♥了三明治夹心饼干奥利奥
And I got Double Stuf.
你们自己换着吃
Trade amongst yourselves, mix and match,
但是不要告诉你妈妈
but do not tell your mother.
等等 她去哪儿了
Wait, wait. Where is she, by the way?
上班
- Work.
我们应该把东西装进小货车 对吧
- We're--we're supposed to load up the minivan, right?
我不知道
- I don't know.
她什么时候回家
- When is she coming home?
我不知道
- I don't know.
但她说不许吃零食
- But she said no snacks.
墨水 化学药品 纸张
- Ink, chemicals, paper.
- 全息聚合物 - 一站式服务
- The hologram's polymer. - One-stop shop.
你需要的一切都有
Everything you need.
你为什么要把事情变得这么简单
- And why you making it so easy?
因为你们这些贱♥人♥把事情搞得一团糟
- 'Cause you bitches made it so messy.
我要洗钱的时候怎么办
- And what happens when I gotta wash it?
别担心
- Don't worry about it.
我去哪儿洗呢
- Where am I supposed to do it?
免税店吗
Duty-free?
蒂姆?霍顿的市中心 他们要加拿大元吗
Tim Horton's downtown? They take Canadian?
你不一定要
- You don't have to.
那我的那份呢
- What about my cut?
怎么了
- What about it?
都是一加元的硬币吗
- Does it come in loonies?
伊丽莎白
- Elizabeth.
你要做的就是
All you have to do
是印刷和送货
is print and drop.
你丈夫来了
Your husband's here.
我只是需要
- Just need to...
换车
trade cars.
现在吗
- Now?
我想我们应该早点上路 你知道的
- Thought we would hit the road early for, you know.
哦 肯尼的比赛 是的
- Oh. Kenny's game, yeah.
你不应该在这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
是啊 你也一样
- Yeah. Neither are you.
不 哥们儿 我是说
- No, man, I mean,
警♥察♥来了对谁都没有好处
it's not gonna be good for anybody when the cops come.
我在活动范围内 只是电池电量低
- I'm within range. It's low battery.
拜托 快走吧
- Please, just go.
你觉得淡蓝色怎么样
- How you feel about baby blue?
- 呃 - 好吧
- Eh. - Okay.
鸵色呢 怎么样
How about...ostrich?
好一点
- Better.
好吧 好吧
- Okay, okay.
如果
What if...
我们把两个结合起来呢
We combine the two?
- 那是新的吗 - 是的
- That the new one? - Yep.
她说我们可以交换任何我们想要的
She said we could swap whatever we want.
太棒了
- Awesome.
是的 降低了8%的成本
- Yeah. Lowers our cost like 8%.
好样的
- Good for you.
这样就好卖♥♥出去了
- This is good for sales.
下一次派对是纯利的 宝贝
Next party is gonna be pure profit, baby.
噢 我不去
- Oh, I'm not going.
什么东西
- Hey, what, now?
我去不了
- I can't.
我都没告诉你是什么时候
- I didn't even tell you when it is.
无所谓
- Doesn't matter.
等等 宝贝 是你
- Wait, baby, you're the one
想让咱们继续干的
that wanted to keep this train running.
如果你们还继续互相甩巴掌 我就不想干了
- Not if you two are gonna keep clapping at each other.
我的天啊 露比
- Oh, my God. Ruby.
没人这么做好吗
No one is clapping at anyone.
没有 不过却更糟
- No, it's worse.
上次派对 你都没跟她说过话
Last party, you didn't even speak to her.
什么 我无话可说
- What? I got nothing to say.
我得做我丈夫还有我最好的朋友之间的
- I had to be the damn go-between for my husband
- 中间人 - 那你别做了
and my best friend. - Then don't be.
你不必爱她
- You don't have to love her.
- 我不爱 - 你甚至不用喜欢她
- I don't. - Don't even have to like her.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表