剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
‐ I gotta get out of here, man.
贝丝那边保释的事搞得怎么样了
‐ Well, how's Beth doing with the bail?
我觉得她希望我留在这里
‐ I think she wants me in here.
到我了
King me.
为什么她会那么想呢
‐ Why would she want that?
这样她才好和男票搞在一起
‐ So she can hump the tats off her boyfriend.
我会保你出去
I'm gonna get you out.
你怎么凑的出来10万块
‐ How are you gonna score 100 grand?
我会想办法的
‐ Let me worry about that.
- 你自己还住地下室呢 - 你是我最好的朋友
‐ You live in a basement. ‐ You're my best friend.
还是和人同住的
‐ With a roommate.
到你了
‐ Your move.
你是打算让我赢吗
‐ Are you letting me win?
你别在这待的太舒服了
‐ Don't get too comfy in here.
不不不 我不想喝
‐ Oh, no, no. No, I'm good, man.
别这样 一起喝一杯吧
‐ Come on. Join me.
这还不到晚上呢
‐ Ah, you know, it's the middle of the day.
所以我才从来不戴表
‐ That's why I don't wear a watch.
来吧
Come on.
嗯
‐ Yeah.
斯坦 你是个好人
‐ You're a good guy, Stan.
我知道 谢了
‐ Yeah. Thanks.
你风趣
‐ You're funny.
你知道怎么和人沟通
You know how to talk to people.
看上去也不错
Not too bad on the eyes, either.
- 这话什么意思 - 你健身吗
‐ What's that? ‐ You work out?
嗯
‐ Uh, yeah.
有时间的时候我会去健身房♥
You know, I hit the gym when I can.
我敢说酒吧里的那些姑娘
‐ Bet those girls at the club
都想贴上来吧
can't keep their hands off you, huh?
斯猛♥男♥哈
Stanimal! Huh?
嘿 这里可不能随便摸别人
‐ Hey, man, there's no touching in the champagne room.
别担心我
‐ Don't gotta worry about me.
那我该担心谁 简吗
‐ Who I gotta worry about? Jane?
担心我想和她做生意的人吧
‐ Someone I want to be in business with.
为什么选我
‐ Why me?
我接近不了她
‐ I can't seem to close her.
- 我有老婆了 - 哦
‐ I have a wife. ‐ Oh.
偷我钱的那个婊砸
Oh, the bitch who stole my money.
别这样
‐ Come on now.
如果你不干的话
‐ I'd be happy to put her to work,
我很乐意让她去做
if you're not up to it.
她在216号♥房♥
She's in room 216.
要怎么做
‐ What's the deal?
如果你把它放在旁边的话会简单一些
‐ It's easier if you put it on the side.
你嗑药了吗
‐ What, are you on crack?
她没有
‐ She is not.
中间部分是车里最安全的地方
‐ The middle's the safest spot in the vehicle.
随便你
‐ Whatever works.
走吧
‐ Let's roll.
你们都知道我们是利用这个婴儿做掩护是吧
‐ Y'all realize we're using a baby as a human shield.
你会需要这个的
‐ You're gonna need this...
还有这个
and this.
为什么他自己不做
‐ Why can't he do it?
老大要低调些
‐ Boss is laying low.
那你为什么不做呢
‐ And why can't you do it?
你是银行家啊
‐ You're the banker.
也许不会有事的
‐ Maybe it'll be okay.
怎么会没事呢
‐ How so?
是你也不会杀银行家吧
‐ You can't kill the banker.
除非
‐ Unless...
在门后等着的那个人会除掉你
whoever's waiting behind that door is gonna take you out.
不是你想到什么就非要说出口的
‐ Not every thought in that head has to come out.
他还把追踪器拿掉了
‐ Oh, plus he took the tracker,
所以他们根本不知道我们在哪
so they have no idea where we are.
还有一个
‐ There's another one.
有人吗
‐ Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
‐ Is anybody here?
都别动
‐ Nobody move!
把那支球棒给我
Give me the '52 Mantle rookie.
有事吗
‐ Can I help you?
我是银行家
I'm the banker?
- 她还活着吗 - 不
‐ Is she alive? ‐ No.
- 什么 - 不 是南希
‐ What? ‐ No, it's Nancy.
她想要我们还活着的证明
She wants proof of life.
好吧
Oi...okay.
我可以在斯坦身上放个这个
‐ Could have used one of those from Stan.
为什么 他在哪
‐ Why? Where's he at?
反正不在他说的地方
‐ Not anywhere he says he is.
我以为他特别喜欢自己的工作
‐ I thought he, like, lived at work.
他是那么说的
‐ That's what he says.
他在哪工作
‐ Where's the man work?
甜美豆子
‐ Um, Sweet P.'s.
鸡店吗
‐ The place with the shaved ham?
真行 我们喜欢称之为绅士俱乐部
‐ Oh, whoa! We prefer "gentleman's club."
为什么
‐ Why?
你说还是我说
‐ I mean, you gonna say it or am I?
行了
‐ Come on.
- 说什么 - 他是个保镖
‐ Say what? ‐ He's a bouncer.
我可知道那些姑娘们会怎么表达自己的谢意
‐ And I bet those chicks know how to show their appreciation.
好吧 这是家庭问题 所以
‐ Okay, you know what? This is a family matter, so‐‐
你不了解我丈夫
‐ Um, you don't know my husband.
你说的对
‐ You're right.
一个男人每天看到的满眼都是美女
Man's got lady gardens in his face all day.
我敢打赌他一定等不及要每天赶回家
I bet he can't wait to get home.
不不不不不
‐ No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
他回家时总是很累
‐ He is always tired.
因为他一直在工作啊
‐ 'Cause he's always working.
在满眼都是美女的地方
‐ In lady gardens.
我是银行家
‐ I'm the banker.
打扰了
Excuse me.
给我一分钟
‐ Yeah. Give me a minute.
我是银行家
‐ I'm the banker.
我马上回来
‐ I'll be right back.
我不想来这
‐ * I don't wanna be here
我不想来这 我不想来这
* I don't wanna be here, I don't wanna be here
我是银行家
‐ I'm the banker.
你为什么带我来这
‐ * Why'd you bring me here?
让我做噩梦
* Giving me bad dreams
不能尖叫 可怕的噩梦
* Can't scream, bad dream
为什么一醒过来看到的是四堵墙
* How did I wake up surrounded by walls?
为什么我浑身骨头都断了
* How did I break all my bones?
一直在撞墙
* Keep banging the concrete
我是银行家
‐ I'm the banker.
我是银行家
I'm the banker.
听说过我吗
Heard of me?
对 银行家啊
Yeah. The banker.
妈妈 醒来啊 我睡不着
‐ * Mommy, wake up, I can't sleep
我需要你安慰我一下
* I need some comfort from my dreams
我看到你跳舞了
* I swear I saw you dancing
和幽灵一起
* With some specters
我是银行家 婊♥子♥
‐ I'm the banker, bitch.
你刚才叫我什么
‐ What did you just call me?
抱歉
‐ I'm sorry.
我是银行家
I'm the banker.
什么
‐ The what?
店主是谁
‐ Who's the owner here?
我妈
‐ My mom.
她在吗
‐ Is she available?
她 她病了
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表