剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
不要拿着剪刀乱跑 勇士
Don't run with scissors, tiger.
26♥4♥get on
我把妈妈的装备穿上了
Just getting my mom on.
我们死定了
- We're so gonna die.
有那么难吗
- How hard can it be?
什么都瞒不过他
- Literally nothing gets past this guy.
那教教我吧
- So teach me.
- 你有多少孩子 - 两个
- How many kids? - Two.
- 名字 - 汤姆和萨莉
- Names. - Tom and Sally.
那是1958年才起的名字
- 'Cause it's 1958.
- 布莱亚和朱利安 - 好的
- Bryar and Julian. - Okay.
布莱亚带Y
- Bryar with a Y.
朱利安多大了
- How old's Julian? - Um...
- 快点 - 一岁半
- Quick! - One and a half.
用月
- In months.
- 用月来描述 - 什么
- Always in months. - What?
两年以内的都是用月来说的
- Everything under two years is in months.
两年以上的才开始用年来描述
- Everything over two years is in years.
- 为什么 - 不要问为什么
- Why? - Never ask why.
- 为什么 - 只有孩子才会问为什么
- Why? - Only kids ask why.
我们继续 从头开始
- Let's go again. Start from the top.
现在这是妈妈的包了
- Now it's a mom bag.
- 睡觉是什么时候 - 七点
- When's bedtime? - Seven.
八点
Eight.
我九点钟上♥床♥睡觉
I go to bed at nine.
这是个陷阱问题
- It's a trick question.
设置一个上♥床♥时间没有意义
- There's no point in setting one
因为孩子们不会听的
'cause they'll never listen.
你想活下去吗
Do you want to live?
真恶心
- It's so gross.
2点15 你怎么迟到了
- It's 2:15. What are you late for?
- 接小孩放学 - 说接小孩就行
- School pickup. - Just pickup.
我们还要练习多少次
- How many times are we gonna go around this mountain?
没人会加学校这个词
- No one says school.
好吧 只是
- Okay, just...
不 别给他这个
- Oh, no, don't give him that.
糖太多了
It's too much sugar.
嗯 坏处大于益处
Yeah, the bad kind. Not the good kind.
把冰箱里的红薯给他
You know what? Give him the sweet potatoes in the fridge.
我自己弄成了红薯泥 不要用装进袋子
I puréed them myself. Don't use the pouch.
我开始加龙蒿来作香料
I started adding tarragon to introduce spice.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
马蒂不知道该给孩子们吃什么
Marty doesn't know what to feed the kids.
好吧 洗澡的时候我
- Okay, yeah, just do bath time
就回来给他们讲故事 好吗
and then I'll be back in time for stories, okay?
好 爱你 再见
All right. Love you. Bye.
所以
- So?
朱利安发烧了
Julian has a temp.
102.
还有皮疹 我吓坏了
And a rash, which I was freaking out
因为我以为是麻疹
because I thought it was measles
因为他刚刚得了麻风腮 但并不是
'cause he just had his MMR, but no.
结果是红疹 布莱亚从来没得过
Turns out it's roseola, which Bryar never had,
但她有口♥蹄♥疫♥
but she did have foot and mouth,
所以一开始我想可能是这样
so I thought maybe it was that at first,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
可怜的小淘气
Poor little monkey. Hmm.
总之 我忘了写药剂师
Anyway, I forgot to write down
要我买♥♥的东西了
what the pharmacist told me to get.
笔在哪儿
Where is that pen?
该死
- Oh, shoot.
在这里
Here it is.
她准备好了
- She's ready.
你修好了吗
Did you fix it?
没坏啊
- It wasn't broken.
丹尼说他不能写读书报告呢
- Danny said he couldn't do his book report.
他只需要把墨盒
- Well, all he had to do was
换掉就行了
replace the ink cartridge.
什么是快乐水2000
- What is the Aqua Joy 2000?
这是市场上最靠谱的家庭水疗
- It's the most powerful home spa on the market.
我知道 但为什么说是我们买♥♥的
- Yeah, I know, but why does it say that we bought it?
因为确实是的
- Because we did.
而且我们需要它
And we need it.
你说没人需要热水池
- You said that no one needs a hot tub.
那是在我老婆决定对我们
- That was before my wife decided to go
玩无间道之前
all Donnie Brasco on us.
你在说什么
- What are you talking about?
我们没有这么多钱
This is money that we don't have.
首先 这个环境很吵
- For starters, it's very loud.
好吧 万一你和姑娘们
Right, so in case you and the girls ever need
不想让别人
to get into a conversation
听到谈话
that you don't want other people to hear--
没有人在听
- No one is listening.
你怎么知道
- How do you know?
因为我就是线人
- Because I'm the informant.
我不能冒险 好吗
- Well, I can't risk it, okay?
你
- You?
是的 我
- Yeah, me.
我什么险都得冒
- I'm taking all the risk.
我的损失最大
- Well, I have the most to lose.
我们不需要这个
- Well, we don't need this.
我需要涅瓦达
- I need Nevada.
她来了
- There she is.
- 嘿 - 早安 女士们
- Hey. - Morning, ladies.
- 早安 - 我加了一条粗项链
- Good morning. - I added the chunky necklace.
不错吧
It's great, right?
- 不 - 并没有 糟透了
- No. - It's not. It's bad.
听得到我说话就哔两声
- Beep twice if you can hear me.
表演时间
Showtime.
是在盐和胡椒瓶里吗
- Is it in the salt and pepper shaker?
当然
- All of it.
他能听到我和调料说话吗
- Can he hear when I'm talking to the condiments?
当然
- All of it.
哔三声你就能听到我说话了
- Beep three times in you can hear me.
天啊 该死
Oh, my God. Damn.
起来 女士们
- Up, ladies.
什么
- What?
你们人到齐之前我不能给你们安排座位
- Can't seat you 'til your whole party's here.
他在停车
- He's parking.
事实上 我昨天和经理
- Actually, I spoke to the manager yesterday
谈过订这张桌子的事
about reserving this table.
他今天不在这
- Well, he ain't here today.
我们真的很需要这张桌子
- We really need this table.
那些人也是
- So do those folks.
但这里大概还有150张桌子
- But there's, like, 150 other tables in here.
他们最喜欢这张
- This is their favorite.
我们替他点餐怎么样
- What if we ordered for him?
不行
- Don't count.
为什么这不行
- Why doesn't that count?
因为我们不是给金枪鱼三明治找座位
- Because we don't seat tuna melts.
我们是给人坐座位的
We seat people.
好吧 我们不是来吃午饭的
- Okay, we're not actually here to have lunch.
那你们到底在做什么的
- Well, what the heck you doing then?
女士们
- Ladies.
先来一轮阿诺德·帕默斯 谢谢你
Round of Arnold Palmers. Thank you.
你可以把冰茶留
- And you can just leave out the iced tea
给我 谢谢
for mine, thanks.
柠檬水
- So, lemonade.
这是我的朋友
- This is my friend.
我是带Y字的卡罗琳
- I'm Carolyn with a Y.
你们是怎么互相认识的
- So how do you all know each other?
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表