剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
你觉得我没挨过几拳吗
‐ You think a guy my size hasn't taken a few punches?
没人说要揍你
‐ Ain't nobody talking about punches.
我被塞进过柜子里 垃圾桶里
‐ I've been stuffed into lockers, dumpsters.
露营的时候我还被点着了
At camp, I was lit on fire.
你见过布狗娃娃填充玩具吗
‐ Yeah, you ever seen a dog rag‐doll a stuffed animal?
见过吗
You ever seen that?
你觉得好笑吗
‐ What, you think that's funny?
给你
There you go.
- 拿着 - 干嘛
Take it. ‐ What for?
你要想让我闭嘴
‐ 'Cause the only way you're gonna shut me up
只有杀了我
is to kill me.
我很荣幸拥有这次机会
‐ I am honored to have this opportunity.
感谢我老公迪恩
Uh, thank you to my husband, Dean,
无尽的支持
for his tireless support.
也感谢我所有的支持者
And thank you to all my supporters
和志愿者们
and my volunteers.
我跟这座城市保证过
I made a promise to this city
要降低犯罪率
to reduce crime in our community,
我也打算实现我的承诺
and I do plan to deliver.
但我一个人做不到
But I can't do it alone.
需要大家的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
我们都要尽自己的一份力
We're all gonna have to do our part.
大家一起
And together,
我们就可以治愈这座城市的疾病
we can heal our city of this disease.
女议员 你可以评论一下
‐ Councilwoman, can you speak
你自家后院的腐♥败♥吗
to the corruption in your own backyard?
抱歉
‐ Uh, I don't‐‐I'm sorry.
我没听懂你的问题
I don't understand the question.
你可以评价一下
‐ Can you comment on the allegations
议员马丁
that Councilman Martín
利用城市项目来收取回扣和洗钱的指控吗
uses city projects for kickbacks and money laundering?
我只认识忠诚一心
‐ I have only known the councilman
无比坦诚对待埃施费尔德的议员
to be honest and loyal to the people of Ashfield.
但如果有任何不正当行为
But if there is any impropriety here,
我会竭尽全力
I will exhaust every resource
来维持社区的信任度
to maintain the community's trust.
关了吧
‐ You can turn it off now.
喂
‐ Yeah.
迪特伦新闻在一号♥线
‐ Got "Detroit News" on line one.
告诉他们不发表评论
‐ Tell 'em no comment.
那奥克兰媒体 自♥由♥网
‐ Uh, what about "Oakland Press," "Freep,"
行动新闻7频道 WDIV和福克斯2频道呢
Action News 7, WDIV, and FOX 2?
也都在等着接通
They're all on hold, too.
喂
Hello?
还是让议员自己发表评论吧
‐ I'll let the councilman speak for himself.
感谢 不接受提问了
Thank you. No more questions.
好像有一点误会啊
‐ I think there's been a little misunderstanding.
所以我们才来的
‐ That's why we're here.
问吧 我没有什么可隐瞒的
‐ Well, ask away. I'm an open book.
你确定不要律师吗
‐ You sure you don't want a lawyer?
我没什么可隐瞒的
‐ I've got nothing to hide.
好的吧
‐ All right.
解释一下 是如何一错再错的
Explain to us how we got it all wrong.
你们跟家人关系好吗
‐ Are you guys close to your families?
节假日的时候吧
‐ Only on holidays.
我每天跟我妈打两次电♥话♥
‐ I talk to my mom twice a day.
你就算了 但你明白
‐ Forget you, but you get it.
你小时候跟人一起长大的 你会有点盲目
You grow up with someone, you got your blinders on.
你想要相信他们是不会出错的
You want to believe they can do no wrong.
所以都怪他咯
‐ So this is all on him?
我是否知道
‐ Look, did I know
他跟错误的人混在一起 没错
that he was running with the wrong crowd? Sure.
我是否知道他要利用我的职位
Did I know that he was gonna use my position
为他自己谋私利
to line his pockets?
绝对不知道
Absolutely not.
但他的名字没有出现在任何地方
‐ But his name isn't on any of this.
你们可以随便看
‐ Hey, you're welcome to take a look.
我们知道你的也没有
‐ We know yours isn't either.
那你们不是坐在了错误的人面前吗
‐ Then aren't you sitting in front of the wrong person?
好吧
‐ Okay.
那或许你可以帮我们
Maybe you can help us, then.
为什么所有的问题资金
‐ Why is all the money in question
都放在你祖母经营的公♥司♥里
held up in companies run by your grandmother?
他额
‐ He, um...
肯定是故意为之
He must have set it up this way.
那你应该给你祖母请个律师
‐ Then you should really get her a lawyer.
因为要么是你的事 要么是你祖母的事
‐ 'Cause this is either on you or Grandma.
你自己选
‐ Your choice.
好消息是她不用坐牢那么久
‐ Good news is she won't serve that much time.
- 为什么 - 她都那么大岁数了
‐ Why? ‐ What is she, like, 100?
还没服完刑就要挂了吧
She'll croak long before the sentence is done.
为什么不能是他呢
Why can't it be him?
因为他有你没有的东西
‐ 'Cause he's got something you don't.
是什么
‐ What's that?
你能跟我房♥东谈一下吗
‐ Can you talk to my landlord?
- 谈什么 - 降低我的房♥租
‐ About what? ‐ You know, lowering my rent.
你觉得呢
‐ What do you think?
那给我搞一个残疾人停车证啊
‐ What about a disabled parking permit?
你残疾吗
‐ Are you disabled?
她残疾
‐ She has one.
我是被人开枪了
‐ I was shot.
这种不算好吧
‐ Being a ding‐dong doesn't count.
如果我们不能获利
‐ What‐‐what's the point of all your new power
那你的权力有什么意义呢
if we can't get something out of it?
不如我们离开之前
‐ How about not drawing any more attention to ourselves
不要再吸引注意力了吧
before we get out of here?
- 数到多少了 - 这下好了
- Where we at? ‐Okay.
- 我得重新数了 - 给个大概数字就好
- Now I've lost my place. ‐ Just ballpark it.
这些大概
Well...
够去个俱乐部
between the club,
再加一趟加拿大之旅
the trips to Canada,
然后就是卖♥♥包剩下的这些
and what's left from the purses...
感觉
It looks, um...
有不少
Good.
有多少
How good?
足够了
Good enough.
- 你喜欢的呢 - 埃维尔·克尼维尔
- Fine, who's yours? ‐Evel Knievel.
- 不是吧老兄 - 兄弟 你自己想想
- No way, dude. ‐ Come on, man, do the math.
任何人都可能被一堆车撞飞出去
Anybody can hurl themselves over a bunch of cars
然后粉身碎骨
and break every bone in their body.
- 但是他们并没有 - 因为那还不是一项运动
- But they didn't. ‐'Cause it wasn't a sport.
直到克尼维尔发明了这项运动
Till he invented it.
每个人都能打拳击
Anyone can box. ‐
他人呢
Where is he?
我也不知道 但他从来不迟到
I don't know, but I never known this guy to be late.
你知道万斯在哪吗
Know where Vance is?
不知道兄弟
No, man.
兄弟们
Hey, guys!
抱歉迟到了
Sorry about that.
公♥司♥突然来了很多
But something big just rolled in
- 新货 - 不错啊
- from corporate. ‐ Sweet.
我们开始有头发护理的业务了
We are getting in to haircare.
现在我们需要一个有头脑的人来带头
Now, we need someone smart to spearhead this.
我来
I'll do it.
现在资本市场
Okay, now, we got a lot of capital
正向我们打开
we got to raise, but I think the payoff's
但是报酬将会很不错
gonna be pretty huge.
嘿 兄弟 我们可以合伙
Okay, dude, we we can pool our funds.
这次我想让
Actually, I was thinking about going to, uh...
斯坦和迪恩做
Stan and Dean for this one.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表