剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
I had no idea that Delia, first of all, was even--
没事 这都无关紧要 P
No, hey, it's water under the bridge, P.
太感谢你举办这场派对了
Thank you so much for hosting this.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这是什么 我怎么从没见过
What is this? Why have I never seen it before?
-这个吗 -对 真好看
- This thing? - Yeah! It's cute.
是吗 我不知道 不是什么值钱货
Really? Just--I don't know. It doesn't really go with much.
JD在一家酒窖...
JD got it for me at a bod--
威尼斯的一家小酒窖
I don't know. This little bodega in Venice.
冲动购物 无所谓了
Yeah. It's an impulse buy. Whatever.
我超喜欢
Well, I love it.
能给我吗
Can I have it?
好
Yeah, I--
当然了
Yeah, why not?
-好极了 -我该走了
- Perfect. - Anyway, I should probably roll.
詹和贾斯汀还有个深夜派对
Jen and Justin are doing this late-night party thing.
他们不久前刚发信息过来
They just texted a little while ago.
好吧 我去给我们叫辆车
Okay, well, I'll get us a car.
亲爱的 我想他们想办个私密的小派对
Oh, sweetie, I think they want it to be small and private.
-好吧 -但还是谢谢你
- Right. - But thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
你最好了
You're the best.
网站流量统计
网站流量统计
坦普尔·汉普顿
刚发现了这个很棒的新网站 我超喜欢
快去看看女性部分
740回复
真棒 一定去看看
一定去看
收藏了 女性部分
威尔
感谢你的帮助
威尔
感谢你的帮助
我们的秘密行动有了回报
莉莉 我的天哪
Uh, Lilly-- oh, my God!
-妈妈 出去 -麦...艾比
- Mom, get out! - Mrs. M! Uh, Abby!
-妈妈 出去 -我的天哪
- Mom, get out! - Oh, my God.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表