剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Or you should from working with me, so...
好了 就到这吧 谢谢各位
Okay, that's it. Thanks, everyone.
迪莉娅
Delia, hey.
有空聊几句吗
Can I have a word?
行啊 当然可以
Uh-huh, sure. Of course.
怎么了 艾伯特
What's up, Albert?
我只是想看看你的工作量
Yeah, I was just, you know, checking in on your caseload,
想知道你是如何♥平♥衡你的...
wondering how you're balancing all of your...
好了 你最近一直躲着我
Okay, look, you've been avoiding me lately.
我很忙
I've been busy.
自从我旅行回来后
Ever since I got back from my trip.
对 冲浪营 怎么样
Mm-hmm, right, surf camp. How was that?
迪莉娅 别胡闹了 你明明知道
Delia, this is ridiculous. You obviously know.
拜托谈谈这事吧
Can we just talk about this, please?
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
你跟我朋友上♥床♥了
You had sex with my friend.
你们都是有自主意识的成年人
You're both consenting adults.
你想跟谁上♥床♥就跟谁上♥床♥
You can have sex with whomever you please.
我和乔第一次时 我并不知道
I had no idea Jo was your friend
她是你朋友
when she and I first...
我没想过要伤害谁
I had no intention of hurting anybody.
-相信我 -没事
- Believe me. - I'm fine.
我不在乎 无所谓 没事
I don't care. I'm fine. It's fine.
你离婚了
You, you're divorced,
我了解男人离婚后的行为
and I know how divorced men act,
尽己所能搞到所有女人
screwing every woman that they can.
我不想搞每个遇到的女人
I don't want to screw every woman I can.
我一心只想搞她
I only want to screw her.
好了 我不该这么说
Okay, that didn't come out right.
我真的喜欢乔
Look, I really like Jo.
好 好了 艾伯特
Right. Okay, Albert.
不 真的 真的
No, I do. I do.
我能感受到她在疏远我
Can...I can feel her starting to pull away,
你要是能接受我俩的事
and you being okay with this, with us,
那就真的...
it would really...
怎么 你还想要我祝福你们
So what, you want my blessing?
那就太好了 没错
It would help, yes.
好吧
Oh, wow, okay.
怎么了
What?
你♥他♥妈♥真混♥蛋♥ 艾伯特
You are so full of shit, Albert.
你不喜欢乔
You don't like Jo.
你跟她搞一起就是为了惹怒我
You're just screwing her to get under my skin.
不是的
That is not true.
这跟你我之间的事无关
This has nothing to do with you and me!
拜托 这只是你另一出扭曲的权力游戏
Please, it's just another one of your twisted power plays.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
问得好
Good question!
我和你相处得很好
You and I are in a good place.
曾经 现在我朋友有难
Were, and now my friend is at risk.
你要是伤害了我的朋友
And you don't want to see how I act
一定不想看到我会做出什么
when you hurt one of my friends.
你这是在威胁我
You're threatening me now.
对 没错
Yeah, I am.
奉劝一句 给我离她远点
Respectfully, stay the hell away from her.
你确定这么做没问题吗
Are you sure you're okay to do this?
确定
Yes.
我不想留任何遗憾
I just--I just don't want to leave anything unsaid.
你真美
Well, you look beautiful.
我知道爸要是能开口也会这么说的
I know Dad would tell you that if he could.
真的很不容易
It's just really hard.
对
Yeah.
你们两个
Well, the two of you
是血浓于水的爱人
are in each other's bones, you know?
你只需要走进去
All you really need to do is just go in there
说出你的感受
and say how you feel,
他会理解你的
and he'll hear you.
说得轻巧
Oh, you say that,
但我们并不知道他会理解成怎样
but we don't really know what he hears.
我太害怕
You know, I'm so afraid
我会说错话
I'm not gonna say the right thing.
值得一试
Well, it's worth a try.
你能帮我练习吗
Would you help me practice?
什么
What?
你演我 我演爸爸
You be me, and I'll be Dad.
艾比 继续
Oh, Abby, go on. Go on.
继续扮演你跟你丈夫告别吗
Go on as you saying good-bye to your husband?
没错
Yes.
我只是 需要一些主意
I just--I just need some--some ideas.
我知道你现在看不到我 但我就在这里
I know you can't see me right now, but I'm here.
不论这之后会发生什么
And whatever happens after this--
拜托
Oh, please.
不行 再试一次
No. Try again.
过去的48年是我人生中最快乐的日子
The last 48 years have been the happiest years of my life.
我绝不会那么跟他说话的
I would never speak to him that way.
再试一次
Once more.
-乔治 -不
- George-- - No.
妈 你到底想不想这么做
Mom, do you want to do this or not?
是的 我想
Yes, I do.
我只是...
I just--
我只是还需要些时间
I just need some more time.
你能在我之前进去吗
Would you please go in before me?
拜托了
Please.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是我的英雄
You're my frickin' hero.
你鼓舞了无数的年轻女孩
You are an inspiration to young girls everywhere.
你简直就像碧昂斯
You're like Beyonce.
好吧 消停会儿
Okay, settle down.
我刚刚拒绝了很多钱
I just turned down a lot of money,
女性部分急缺的钱
money that Lady Parts really needed.
是的 你会想出B计划的
Yes, and you will come up with a Plan B.
我们是有B计划 女性小食
We had a Plan B, Snack Chix,
刚被其他网站给夺走了
and they just got snatched up by another site.
那帮贱♥人♥
Those bitches.
我们真是完蛋了
We're so screwed.
也许我可以打给卡梅伦道歉
Maybe I can call Cameron and apologize?
不 去他的那混♥蛋♥
No, screw that D-bag.
你现在可以决定跟谁合作
You decide who you want to work with right now.
-你自己是老板 -没错
- You're your own boss. - Yeah.
我跟艾比都是
With Abby, who I really wish
我现在真希望能跟她谈谈 但她现在太忙了
I could talk to right now, but she's dealing with so much.
是时候你自己去弄清楚了
It's time for you to figure it out on your own.
没错 你会的
Yeah, and you will.
天哪 是帕克
Oh, God, this is Parker.
我得接这个
I got to take this.
喂
Hey.
跟他谈过了吗
Talk to him yet?
跟谁谈
Talk to who?
开玩笑的
Kidding.
他给我发了短♥信♥ 我还没有回
He's texted me. I haven't responded.
我觉得翘掉拳击课
I decided to skip boxing,
因为我现在没有心情去悟道
because I'm not in a very Zen mood.
非常正确的决定
That is a very good decision.
我还没有做决定呢
Well, I haven't made a decision yet.
我知道 但我听着你的倾向很明显
I know, but it's clear to me which way you're leaning.
你应该跟着直觉走 乔
You should go with your gut, Jo.
是啊
Yeah. Hey.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
还好 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
糟糕的一天
I just had a shitty day.
发生什么了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表