剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
What happened?
我去接踢完球的卢科迟到了
I was late picking up Luco from soccer.
迟到了多久
How late were you?
一个小时吧
Hour?
-可怜的孩子 -是啊
- Oh, poor thing. - Yeah, I know.
现在他都不跟我说话了
And now he's barely speaking to me,
阿努克也不跟我说话
and Anouk is not talking to me,
我现在简直是年度最佳家长了
so I'm just the parent of the year over here.
菲比 这事谁都会遇到
Hey, Phoebs, it happens to everyone.
谢谢 小芭
Thank you, Babs.
我有错过什么吗 你生我们气了吗
Did I miss something? Are you mad at us?
没有 我只是以为你们会更有建设性一点
No, I just thought you'd be more supportive.
像处理佐伊的那些事情
I mean, everything you've been through with Zooey.
虽然我早就知道迪莉娅的态度会是怎样
I mean, I knew what Delia's attitude would be.
这么说可不公平
That's not fair.
你是专程来找我吵架的吗
What, did you come here to pick a fight with me?
不 我只是等你告诉我
No, I'm just waiting for you to tell me
我应该接受拉尔夫的提议
that I should take Ralf up on his offer.
什么提议
What offer?
他希望跟我重新谈抚养权
He wants me to renegotiate custody.
拒绝他
Tell him no.
没错 她是可以 可以拒绝
Exactly. She can. She can say no.
也可以考虑一个临时解决方法
Or she can consider a temporary solution
让孩子能有个稳定的环境
where the kids find some stability
她也能有些空余时间去发现...
and she has time, you know, to discover--
迪莉娅 对着我说
Delia? Hey, talk to me.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
恕我直言 你没有孩子
And all due respect, you don't have children,
所以你还真的没资格给我这方面的建议
so you really have no position to give me advice on this.
养育孩子很难的
Parenting is hard.
菲比 我们都知道
Phoebe, we all know that.
很难很难
It's a shitshow.
我们时不时都会搞砸
We all screw up royally sometimes.
离婚之后我就一直在辗转不定着
Yeah, I've just been spinning since this whole divorce,
我现在真的很需要我的孩子们
and I really need my kids right now.
是啊
Right.
但他们需要的是什么呢
But what do they need?
那才是最重要的 对吧
I mean, that's what's most important, right?
我真没有想到要做这个
I really wasn't expecting to be doing this,
但妈算是把这担子甩给我了
but Mom kind of threw me under the bus, so...
你皮肤现在看起来真好
Well, your skin looks so amazing right now.
简直难以置信 但是...
I mean, I don't even know how that's possible, but...
抱歉孩子们不在这里
Sorry the kids aren't here.
他们...他们很想你
They, uh... they miss you.
该死
Screw it.
爸 过去的这一年太糟糕了
Daddy, this last year has been so dumb.
我有告诉你我走进莉莉房♥间
I--did I tell you that I walked in
看到她和一个男孩在床上吗
on Lilly in bed with a boy?
抓了个现行
In flagrante discreto?
拉丁语是这么说的吗 我也不知道
Is that the Latin? I don't know.
我拉丁语太差了
I'm so bad at Latin.
我们的小莉莉
Our little Lil.
她长大得太快了
Things are going so fast with her.
杰克说 "岁月不饶人
Jake says, "Time is happening.
在我们身上留下痕迹"
It's happening to us."
我更喜欢那句"面对中年危机需要勇气"
I prefer the saying, "Middle age isn't for pussies."
芭芭拉和我 你还不认识芭芭拉
Barbara and I-- oh, you don't know Barbara,
但我们一起创业了 你一定会喜欢的
but we started a business. You'd like that.
我认识了一个人
I met someone.
挺复杂的 我已经跟他分手了
It's complicated. I already broke up with him.
但 我还是对他有感觉
But, um, I still feel him, you know,
如果说得通的话
if that makes any sense.
只是当时时机不会
It just wasn't the right moment.
所以我现在还是孤身一人
So here I am alone,
也许这倒是件好事
and maybe that's a good thing.
我知道我们最近都没怎么说话 但是...
I know we haven't really talked much lately, but...
你永远都是我的爸爸
you'll always be my daddy.
我爱你
And I love you.
妈
Mom.
妈 你准备好进去了吗
Ma, you ready to go in?
妈
Mom.
妈
M-Mom.
真的吗 你们这些人
Seriously, people?
她还给你们做了纸杯蛋糕
She made you cupcakes!
艾比
Abby?
艾比
Abby.
能听见我说话吗
Are you hearing me?
她压力太大了
She was overextended.
是的
Yes.
她之前一直在接受高血压治疗
She was being treated for high blood pressure.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
她不愿意跟我们说这些事情
She didn't like to bother us with that stuff.
心脏病发
Well, the cardiac arrest
很可能是因此而加重
was likely exacerbated by that--
还有因精神紧张而加重
that and the emotional distress.
她的身体承受不了
Her body just couldn't take it.
很不幸 对她这个年纪的女性来说这很常见
Unfortunately, it's not uncommon in women her age.
对你痛失亲人我真的非常遗憾
I am so very sorry for your loss.
我让你自己静一静 好吗
I'm just gonna give you a minute, okay?
伙计们
Hey, guys?
我能跟你们谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我们正在玩游戏呢
We're in the middle of a game.
我知道 只要一分钟就好
I know. It's just gonna take a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So...
我知道最近的情况有些诡异
I know things have been a little weird
而且混乱 我到处旅行
and confusing with all of my traveling
JD又走了
and with JD gone.
对这一切我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry for all of it.
我并不完美
I'm not perfect.
但我是你们的妈妈
But I am your mom,
我非常地爱你们
and I love you two so much.
我会不惜一切代价
And I am gonna do whatever it takes
让你们的生活重回正轨 跟我一起
to make things right for you here, with me,
让一切正常
to make things normal.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
好 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
没问题 就这些吗
Cool. Is that all?
应该吧
I guess.
很好 因为我正狠狠地
Good, because I was just in the middle
虐卢科呢
of kicking Luco's ass.
你才没有
No, you weren't.
你都落后了 得有20分了
You were behind by, like, 20 points.
你个大骗子
You're such a liar!
天哪
Jesus!
你是跟谁对打了 梅威瑟吗
Who the hell did you fight, Mayweather?
更糟糕
Worse.
大熊
Big Bear.
大熊 你疯了吗
Big Bear? Are you nuts?
那家伙的块头就跟赞博尼磨冰机一样
The guy's built like a Zamboni.
你没有戴头盔吗
You didn't wear a helmet?
都是你的错
It's your fault.
你不回我的短♥信♥也不接电♥话♥
You didn't answer my texts or calls,
你今晚没有来
and when you didn't show up tonight,
我就...我就想不开了
I just--I wasn't thinking straight.
控制好自己的情绪吧 拳王
Get a grip, Rocky.
来 我给你弄干净了
Come here. I'm gonna clean you up.
伏特加
Vodka?
一点点很有用的
Well, it works in a pinch.
好吧
Oh, fine.
抱歉
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表