剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
其中的一半都是高危建筑
Half of them should be condemned.
我想沿着这个线索
I want to go to the source,
直击他们的痛处
hit them where it hurts.
我们可以提出刑事指控
We could file criminal charges.
谁知道我们还能找到什么
Who knows what else we could find.
好 我喜欢你的热情
Okay. I like your enthusiasm.
好吧 首先我想把他带来取证
Okay, first, I want to bring him in and depose him.
我们有什么传票送达员
What process server do we use?
我们就是送传票的 公爵夫人
Ha! We're the process servers, Duchess.
我猜你从来没送过传票
And I'm assuming you never served a subpoena in your life.
我会帮你的
Yeah. I'll help you with that.
谢谢 我觉得我应付得来
Thank you. I think I can handle it.
不 你不行
No, you can't.
不 我可以
Yes, I can.
也许我还是需要你的帮助
Maybe I... could use your help.
坐吧
Sit down.
有没有一天能发多少条的限制
Is there a limit to how many times you could post in one day?
我觉得应该没有严格规定
I don't think there's a technical limit,
但有一些通常的社交礼仪
but there are, you know, normal societal boundaries.
50条会太多吗 60条呢
So is, like, 50 too much? 60?
也许60条差不多
Maybe I should stop at 60.
天 你这魔鬼博主
Jesus! You're like the Tasmanian Tweeter!
我懂 是不是超棒
I know. Isn't it awesome?
这就像火力全开的社交媒体攻击
And it's like a full-on social media assault.
我在用推特 还在用Snapchat
I got my Twitter going. I got my Snapchat going.
感觉能量爆棚
Feel the energy building.
我们今天达到了150人次的访问量
We hit 150 unique views today.
终于
Finally.
-芭芭拉在哪 -她在我家
- Where's Babs? - Oh, she's at my house.
她在编辑内容 整理些细碎资料
She's, you know, editing content and tying up loose ends.
真是振奋人心
Thrilling.
天 我都直视不了你那瓶烂糊饮料
Oh, my God, I can't even watch you drink that sludge.
-闻着真臭 -口臭味 但我需要它
- That stuff smells. - It's like sulfur, but I need it.
都是为了秃鹰吗
Is this all for Bald Eagle?
那家伙真是深得你心
That guy really got under your skin.
-他怎么想的 -不知道
- What's his deal? - No idea.
只知道他和我一样是个混♥蛋♥
All I know is, he's an asshole like me.
他才不是我喜欢的类型
And he's not getting under my skin.
我只是想赢
I just like to win.
这押韵 我能发推特吗
That rhymes. Can I--can I tweet that?
太棒了 有你的 保罗
Yes! Got you, Paul!
-说到竞争... -抱歉
- Speaking of competitive... - Sorry.
我刚找到菲利普·克里斯特德的现居地址
I just found Philip Christede's current LA address.
他可很难搞定
Oh, he is a hard one to pin down.
我那自居正义的法律援助部上司
My self-righteous Legal Aid supervisor
觉得我做不到 但我做到了
didn't think I would, but I did.
这片区域弥漫着怒气
There's so much anger in this area.
美女们 你们好
Hola, muchachas bonitas.
-天啊 -宝贝姑娘
- Oh, my God! - Mijita!
-很好 你好吗 -你看着真美
- Good. How are you? - You look amazing!
-谢谢 -欢迎回来
- Thank you! - Welcome back.
很抱歉错过了你的发布会
Ugh, I am so sorry I missed your launch party.
你能不能...
Will you please...
替我和芭芭拉道歉
Send my apologies to...mwah! Babs?
没关系 我们理解
Yeah. It's no big deal. We get it.
我知道杰玛的旅行安排非常满
I know that Gemma's travel schedule is very demanding.
你玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
天啊 太神奇了
Oh, my God, it was so magical.
我们去了圣克里斯托瓦尔
We went to San Cristobal to check out these doors
看那座中世纪教堂的门 非常激动人心
from this medieval church, which was so breathtaking,
杰玛当然认识费兰·阿德里亚
and then of course Gemma knows Ferran Adria
我们就和他在他农场外吃了顿美妙大餐
so we had this totally glorious dinner with him out on his farm.
总之我还没倒回时差 精疲力尽
Anyways, I'm on Spanish time, so I'm exhausted,
但非常值得
but it was so worth it.
听上去真棒
Wow, that sounds amazing.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 只是旅行听上去... 很棒
Nothing. Just, the trip sounds...amazing.
亲爱的
Sweetie,
你回来以后有试着和JD联♥系♥吗
have you even tried to talk to JD since you got back?
我还在想这问题什么时候会问
I was wondering how long it would take before that came up.
我们只是担心你 你懂吗
We're just worried about you, you know?
感觉你没有想解决你的处境
It just doesn't feel like you're dealing with your situation.
你只是忙着把时间
You just keep spending all your time
花在和杰玛周游世界上
running around the world with Gemma.
这是第几次了
I mean, what is this?
-近几个月来你的第四次旅行 -第三次
- Your fourth trip in the last few months? - My third.
好吧 他毕竟是你的丈夫
Okay, well, he is still your husband.
不联♥系♥ 不见面
And not talking to him or seeing him,
有人会说这种婚姻状况非常健康
some would say that's a very healthy approach to marriage.
有什么问题吗
What is there to deal with?
他逼我在他和我的事业间做选择
He made me choose between him and my career,
谁都知道这有多荒谬
which we all know is ridiculous.
什么情况 正式离婚吗
What is this? A formal separation?
不知道 能别说了吗
I don't know, okay? Can we just drop it?
-好 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
总之我现在没心思考虑这事
Anyways, I can't really think about this right now
因为我要去买♥♥摩洛哥枕头
because I need to shop for Moroccan pillows.
果不其然
As one does.
杰玛的朋友获得了英国电视电影学院奖提名
Gemma's friends got a BAFTA nomination,
所以周六晚我要在我家办个大型派对
so I am throwing a huge party for her at my house
给她庆祝
on Saturday night to celebrate.
好莱坞明星都会来
All of Hollywood is gonna be there.
名人交际大会 我喜欢
Ooh, celebrity elbow-rubbing. Love it.
我 各位
Ohh, I--you guys--
很抱歉
I--I'm so sorry.
其实 我也希望能邀请你们
Um, I actually-- I wish I could invite you,
但杰玛希望保密
but Gemma wants to keep it private.
你们也清楚名人的德行 很无聊
You know how celebrities can be. It's gonna be boring
互相吹捧巴结 搞小团体
and hobnobby and networky, and--
稍等 杰玛 怎么了
Hold on one second. Hey, Gemma, what's up?
我见到奥斯卡·伊萨克的机会泡汤了
There goes my chance to meet Oscar Isaac.
你跟他也算是试过了
You really had a shot with him too.
很好 就这样 加油 出拳 打
All right, that's it. Come on. Jab. Jab.
美洲狮 能借我些绷带吗
Puma, can I borrow some tape?
用你自己的吧 秃子
Get your own tape, Baldy.
非要这样吗
It's gonna be like that, huh?
怎么 吓得翅膀发抖了吗 秃鹰
What? Your wings are shaking, there, Eagle?
害怕跟我打吗
You afraid to fight me?
我为什么害怕 上次我赢了
Why would I be? I won last time.
今天我们会打平
Today we even the score.
没门 我今天跟美洲獾打
No can do. I'm pummeling Badger today.
美洲獾
Badger?
逗我玩的吧
You're kidding me, right?
没有 举拳猛打
Nope. Mixing it up.
是吓尿了吧 你是不是被吓坏了
Or running scared. Is that what you're doing?
麻烦跟秃鹰说他必须跟我打
Could you tell Bald Eagle he has to fight me?
拜托了 老师 先生
Please. Sensei. Sir.
我说了这里没有"必须"
I told you, we don't do "Has to" here.
你不是说竞争有利健康
Well, didn't you say that rivalry is healthy
还要我必须处理好自己的怒气
and I have to work on my anger issues?
我希望你现在多注意"个人"的问题
I want more work on your "You" issues right now.
我们的老师十分睿智
He's very wise, our Sensei.
我回来了
Hello, hello!
看看是谁解决了问题
Look who made it to work.
我一直在工作 在发推特
I have been working. I've been tweeting
一直在拍照
and snapping.
只需要卯足了劲儿就好
You know, you just got to build up steam.
你也懂的 罗马
You know, Rome.
渡槽作用 我懂 我懂
Aqueducts. I know. I know.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表