剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Can you put your phone down? We're at a party.
我知道 我道歉 但我觉得被背后算计了
Yes, I know, and I'm sorry, but I am feeling undermined.
这封邮件根本没有体现
This e-mail does not reflect the conversations
我们曾对这个话题进行的讨论
that we've had on this topic at all.
这只是个会议 我们现在能不能
They're just meetings, and can we not with
别提那套瞎扯的"布莱克医生的沟通方法"
the "Dr. Blaker Communications" Bullshit right now?
我们要走了
We're gonna go.
对 我们要出发了
Yeah, we're gonna hit the road.
-好主意 -好的
- Great idea. - Okay.
抱歉 好的
Sorry, okay.
你们要走了吗
Oh, are you guys leaving?
对 派对办得很棒 菲比
Yeah, it was a great party, Phoebe.
-非常感谢 -没错
- Thank you so much. - Yeah.
好了 我送你们出去
Okay, well, I'll walk you guys out.
很迟了 我就搭他们车回去吧
It's late. I'm just gonna hitch a ride with these guys.
-艾比... -没事
- Abby... - It's fine.
我懂 你是对的
I get it. You're right.
我们说过今晚不讨论这件事 所以没事了
You know, we said we would not discuss this tonight, so, okay.
我明天再打电♥话♥给你
I will call you tomorrow.
-工作台 -工作台
- Countertops. - Countertops.
-别说出来 -怎么了
- Don't say it, please. - What?
我觉得她对你很蛮横
I thought she was tough on you.
我们走吗
Shall we?
好的 我送你回家
Sure. I'll drop you off.
我还以为我们今晚去你家
I thought we were doing your place tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
还是不了 我今晚想自己待着
No, I need to be by myself tonight.
一个人
Solo.
你能接受吗
You okay with that?
当然 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
宝贝
Bun-Bun.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
-天啊 -你在这啊
- Oh, God. - Oh, there you are.
我想确保你安全到家了
I just wanted to make sure you got back safe.
你怎么还没睡 很迟了
Why are you awake? It's late.
好吧 我们得把你送回客房♥去
Okay. We're gonna get you to the guesthouse.
不 你说的那间客房♥就是牢房♥
Oh, no, not that cell you call a guesthouse.
太热了
It was too hot.
把温度调低一点 或者叫护理调
Well, lower the temperature, or ask the nurse to.
我们让她留宿就是为了这个
This is why we got a live-in.
对 可她睡着了 她还打呼噜
Yeah, but she's asleep. And she snores.
像只大象一样
Like an elephant.
别管了 快告诉我今晚的派对怎么样
Now come on, tell me all about this party tonight.
是在玛乔里·兰彻斯特家开的 对吧
It was at Marjorie Lancaster's, right?
我已经有三十年没见过玛乔里·兰彻斯特了
I haven't seen Marjorie Lancaster in 30 years.
不会吧 发生什么了
Oh, no. What happened?
我们高中毕业后就没联♥系♥了
We graduated high school.
玛乔里
Marjorie?
高中 是啊
High--high school. Yeah.
是啊 当然
Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
艾比 我们来看看你的年鉴吧
Hey, Abby, why don't we go through your yearbooks?
-爸 很迟了... -拜托 别扫兴
- Dad, it's late, and-- - Come on. Don't be a killjoy.
我们得叫醒麦克斯 他会很兴奋的
We'll wake up Max. He'll get a kick out of this.
-麦克斯不住这 -我们可以喝点热可可
- Max doesn't live here... - We could have some cocoa,
再熬夜到很迟
and we'll stay up late.
不过别告诉你妈
Just don't tell your mother.
她对这种事不太感冒
She's not gonna be so thrilled about this.
这是我们之间的小秘密 好吗
We'll just keep this our little secret, okay?
我们的小秘密
Our little secret.
-这样不行 -什么不行
- It's not okay. - What's not okay?
这样的安排
This arrangement.
这对你不好 爸
It's not good for you, Dad.
热可可 棉花糖
Cocoa. Marshmallows.
你不是最喜欢它们吗
That's your favorite, right?
快点 我们来看部录像
Come on. Let's watch a video tape.
我们看部电影吧
We'll watch a movie, huh?
麦克斯
嗨 我在找养老院 有推荐的吗
把"闪耀"中的"耀"换成"伊" 你懂吗
"Shine" With a "Y" Instead of an "I." You get it?
-"朝阳闪伊" -没错
- "Rise and Shyne"? - Yeah.
-挺聪明的 -三点时提醒我
- That's clever. - Hit me at 3:00 a.M.
埋在黑黑的地方写字都快把我脖子弄断了
I almost broke my neck stumbling around in the dark for a pen,
就像本杰明·富兰克林放风筝的时候那样
kind of like Benjamin Franklin with the kite thing, huh?
你把你的果汁店创意
You're comparing your juice bar idea
和电能的发现史相提并论
to the discovery of electricity?
不不不 这不只是果汁店
No, no, no. It's not just a juice bar.
这是一次果汁试验
It is a juicing experience.
你看那些果汁和饮料 尝尝这 尝尝那
You see, juices, infusions, omega this, omega that.
我们将会提供培养正念的研讨班和书籍
We'll have mindfulness seminars and books.
口号♥是这样的:
And here's the slogan:
"来到闪伊 至少为你延长一年寿命"
"You come to Shyne, we will add a year to your life minimum."
我不确定我们是否能保证这点
I'm not sure we can guarantee that.
我们会钻研这件事
We'll workshop it.
我还以为你对此很兴奋呢
I thought you were excited about this.
那天菲比在的时候 你还特别激动
The other day with Phoebe, you were doing cartwheels.
我知道 而我不觉得
I know, and I didn't think
你会认真对待此事
that you would take it seriously.
你都觉得塔罗牌很蠢
I mean, you thought tarot cards were dumb.
去他的塔罗牌 这和命运无关
Screw all that. This isn't about fate.
这和我们有关 我们要尝试新的东西
This is about us, this is about diving into something new.
我们负担得起吗
Can we afford it?
话说回来 确实
Well, it's a stretch, yeah.
新的租金和开业的花费什么的
You know, a new lease and startup costs and all that,
但我们是创业达人
but we're entrepreneurial bitches.
-我们可以搞定的啦 -开业干新的一行
- We can pull this off. - Launching a new business,
我不知道 听着很有风险
it just, I don't know, sounds risky.
是啊 是有风险 是一个挑战
Yeah, it's a risk, it's a challenge,
但那不一定是件坏事
but that might not be such a bad thing.
他们怎么说鲨鱼来着
What's that thing they say about the sharks?
它们必须不断向前游
They have to keep swimming forward.
如果他们停下 就会暴露
If they stop, they're gonna explode.
这听起来不太对啊
That sounds inaccurate.
你不是鲨鱼 你是一个女人
And you're not a shark. You're a human lady.
你可以在同一片区域多游一会儿的
You can swim in place for a little.
也许我就是不能在一片区域游泳的人之一
Maybe I'm one of those people that can't swim in place,
因为当你开始沿岸游泳的时候
because the moment you start coasting, bam.
发心脏病了
It's a heart attack.
像艾比的妈妈一样吗 你又不是她
Like Abby's mom? You're not her.
这都取决于你 但你的位置挺好的
It's up to you, but you're in a good place.
我不希望看到你让自己偏离航线了
I don't want to see you knock yourself off course.
佐伊宝贝 我不会的
Zooey, baby. I won't.
不好意思 这个多少钱
Excuse me. How much is this piece?
哦 贾里德·弗兰克的作品 230刀
Oh, the Jared Frank. $230.
230刀啊
$230.
150刀成不
$150?
最低200刀 抱歉
Can't go below $200. Sorry.
我出210刀买♥♥了
I'll take it for $210.
达米安
Damien.
-菲比·康特 看看你 -嗨
- Phoebe Conte. Look at you. - Hello.
在这种随意的地方遇见你真是太有趣了
It's so funny to run into you in such a random place.
我喜欢到处看 保持新鲜感
Well, I like to browse all over. It keeps me fresh.
我也是贾里德·弗兰克的超级粉丝
And I am a big fan of Jared Frank.
-它看起来真美 -我卖♥♥210刀
- It looks beautiful. - I'll sell it for $210.
-完美 -我出220刀
- Perfect. - $220.
-250刀 -260刀
- $250. - $260.
-270刀 -280刀
- $270. - $280.
290刀
$290.
-对我来说太贵啦 -好的吧
- Too rich for my blood. - Okay.
那我就包起来了 290刀哦
I'll wrap it up for $290, then.
你没打算买♥♥吧
You had no intention of buying, did you?
你就是想把价格提高 是吧 小顽皮
You just ran the price up, you minx.
好吧 我看你永远不会知道真♥相♥了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表