剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
It's better to love,
受伤
get hurt,
如此往复
repeat.
像你和爸爸
Like you and Dad?
没错 就那样
Right. Just like that.
知道我能向你保证什么
But you know what I can promise you?
我会永远陪伴着你
I'll always be here for you.
不论发生什么
No matter what.
给我冰淇淋吗
With ice cream?
超大杯的
With a gallon tub.
欢迎来到米拉玛树林
怎么了
What's up?
我睡在上面了
I slept on it.
伊顿 艾伯特什么时候来
Hey, Eden. When is Albert getting in?
他说要看从米拉玛树林回来的
Oh, he said it depended on traffic on the 210
210路的交通状况
coming back from Miramar Grove.
米拉玛树林
Miramar Grove?
他痴迷的课程在那的一个拳击休养所
Yeah, a boxing retreat for the class he's obsessed with.
放松之道
The Tao of Rex.
他最近太奇怪了
He's such a weirdo lately.
-菲比 怎么... -我离开杰玛了
- Phoebe, what-- - I quit Gemma.
关于她你说得对
You were right about her.
关于我也是
About me.
不是我带来了灵感
It wasn't me that brought the light,
是你
it was you.
我可能只是不相信我能独自做到
I guess I just didn't feel like I could make it on my own
别人的钱让我感到...
and other people's money makes me feel...
安全
safe.
但是你信任我
But you believed in me,
没人会那样对我
and no one's ever treated me that way,
可我
and I--
我搞砸了
I blew it.
但是我知道你
But I-I know that you--
我们在一起就是我所追求的
that us is what I've been looking for.
拜托你回家吧
Please come home.
JD
JD?
早啊
Morning.
好吧 我都喝了
Okay. I will drink 'em both.
你生我气了 是吗
You're mad at me, aren't you?
-没有 -真的
- Nope. - Really?
不为我僭越的事
Not for overstepping?
或是雇用那个
Or for hiring that media coach
将你贬为人体冰棒的媒体教练
that turned you into a human popsicle?
你这样说出来就介意了
Since you put it like that, yes.
但是我本可以拒绝布鲁克·金姆
But I could have told Brooke Kim no.
好吧
Okay.
那你呢 不生我的气
So, you're not mad at me?
为什么要生你气
Why would I be mad at you?
第一次采访就搞砸了
For tanking our first interview.
不
No.
-开始可能有一点 -下次换你
- Maybe a little at first. - You can do the next one.
你将会是女性部分的门面
You'll be the face of Lady Parts.
女性部分有两个人
Lady Parts has two faces.
只有我是不行的
It doesn't work if it's just mine.
你还想再让我去
You want me to do it again?
这样才会变更好
That is how you get better.
第一次总是不容易
It's always rough the first time.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-菲比 你还好吗 -菲比 怎么了
- Phebes, are you okay? - Phoebe, what's happening?
结束了
It's over.
-不是吧 -宝贝
- Oh, no. - Oh, honeybunch.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
? That I think I'm ready to turn this around ?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表