剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously, on "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce"...
雪莉和我要离婚了
Sherry and I are getting a divorce.
-对不起 -秃鹰是艾伯特
- Sorry. - Bald Eagle is Albert.
-我和你的艾伯特睡了 -你会继续见他吗
- I slept with your Albert. - Are you gonna keep seeing him?
-不知道 -但你喜欢他
- I don't know. - But you like him.
-有感觉的 -"男朋友"
- There's something there. - Boyfriend, huh?
-是啊 所以呢 -听着不错
- Yeah, so? - Sounds kind of nice.
-我在卖♥♥我的房♥子 -削减开支很明智
- I'm selling my house. - Downsizing is brilliant.
我们的房♥子得到了两个出价
We got two offers on the house.
那是不是代表我们要搬到海边去了
Does that mean we're moving to the beach?
-是的 -非常感谢你能见我们
- Yup. - Thank you so much for seeing
卡梅伦 我们可是超级迷你的产品
us, Cameron, we're really big fans of your product.
我们对新产品莱特酒充满期待
You know, we're pretty psyched about our new vinoLyte product.
还有今天我们见的所有广♥告♥商
All the other advertisers that we met today,
加起来都比不上一个卡梅伦
added up, still do not equal one Cameron.
至于内容我确实有些看法
I do have some thoughts on content.
-方案终止了 -保罗要离开法律援助了
- The deal's off. - Paul's leaving Legal Aid.
他要竞选市议会席位
He's running for a seat on City Council.
我的竞选需要有人帮忙
I'm gonna need help on my campaign.
我爸中风了 我爱你们
My dad had a stroke. I love you.
所以我觉得爸应该和我一起住
And that is why I think that Dad should live with me.
我只是想帮助他康复
I just want to help him with his recovery
之后再看看我们情况如何
and then just see where we are.
-我妈妈去世了 -发生什么了
- My mom died. - What happened?
她心脏病发了
She had a heart attack.
我现在没法打理生意
I can't deal with the business right now, you know?
我需要你去做 我相信你
I need you to take it. I trust you.
我相信你 这边不用你担心
I got it, Abby, don't worry about anything here.
我真希望我们不用受制于那些混♥蛋♥喷子
I so wish we weren't beholden to the douche nozzles
和他们的钱
of this world and their money.
也许我们是不必
Maybe we don't have to be.
如果我们完全转换方向呢
What if we shook things up completely?
第 930 条
重新规划
好
Okay...
没错
Right...
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
小心点 别切到手指
Careful there, you're gonna cut your fingers off.
谢谢提醒 有太多工作邮件了
Thank you. You are right. I just have so many work emails.
我只是离开了几周
It's like, I've been gone a couple of weeks,
怎么感觉有几个月那么久
but it feels like months?
今天要回归了 激动吗
Are you excited to go back today?
当然 非常
Yes. Very.
还有点小压力
And a little stressed, you know, I mean,
芭芭拉也有能力 但是经营一个全新的网站
Barbara's great, but a brand-new site like this,
肯定得两个人一起的
it's a two-person job, for sure.
莉莉 你能不能去客房♥看看外公
Lilly, will you please go to the guesthouse and check on Grandpa,
不知道他起床了没
because I don't know if he's up.
这也过了他吃早饭的时间
It's way past his feeding time, and--
-他不在客房♥ -确定吗
- He's not in there. - Are you sure?
-我以为他来吃早饭了 -天呐
- I thought he was in here. - Oh, God.
-去哪了 -早晨空气真好
- Where were you? - Oh, it's a beautiful morning.
感觉我应该抻抻腿
Thought I'd stretch my legs.
记得医生的话吗
You remember what the doctor
不能过度锻炼哦
said, that you can't be exerting yourself too much?
如果不晨练我怎么能拿奥♥运♥会金牌呢
How am I gonna win Olympic gold if I miss my morning walk?
那就只能拿铜牌了
Well, you'll have to settle for bronze.
-好了 坐下吧 -那可不行
- Now, go sit down-- - Well, that's not good--
你的早饭快好了
Your breakfast is almost ready.
-好 早啊 孩子们 -早上好 外公
- Okay. Hi, kids. - Morning, Gramps.
咱们麦卡锡家族有什么新鲜事吗
So. What's the gossip in the McCarthy household here, huh?
上学啊 无聊透顶
School. Nothing. It's boring.
-给你 爸爸 -又是这些绿色流质食物
- Here you go, Dad. - Not this green goo again.
是牛油果啦
That's avocado,
这可是健脑食物 有研究为证
and it is brain food, and it has been studied,
对大脑康复有奇效
and it does wonders for brain healing,
医生建议你每天食用
so doctors recommend you have it every day.
医生还建议我每天吃药呢
Well, doctors also recommend that I take my medication,
我照做了 效果不错啊
which I'm doing every day, and it's working fine.
-拜托 让我做点像样的东西 -不行 爸爸
- Come on, let me whip up a treat. - No, Dad.
我以前做的那种鸡蛋 记得吗
No, no, I used to make those eggs in a hole, remember?
-你特别喜欢 -坐下吧 你现在的状况
- You loved it! - Sit. You cannot
什么也不能做
whip anything up in your condition.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-好吧 -好
- Fine. - Good.
-乖乖吃我的健脑食物吧 -很好
- I'll eat my brain food. - Great.
莉莉 你带查理去学校是吗
Lilly, you're gonna take Charlie to school today, right?
爸爸 我午饭时回来
Dad, I'm gonna come home at lunch
-看你 -好
- and I'm gonna check on you. - Okay.
我会搞定一切的
I'm just gonna get it all done.
好啦
Okay.
你确定自己没事吗
You sure you're gonna be all right?
我很好 你该回归自己的生活了
I'm fine. It's time for you to get back into real life.
-你的生意 去吧 -好
- Your business. Go. - Okay.
-立刻去 -好
- Now! - Okay!
加油 放手去做 赚个盆满钵满
Come on. Do it. Make money. Oh, yeah.
-开车小心 好好活着 -死不了的
- Drive safely. Don't die. - I won't die.
-我爱你 -别担心我
- I love you. - Don't worry about me.
-好吗 -拜拜
- All right? - Bye!
-妈妈再见 -你吃的是什么
- Bye, Mom. - What is this you're eating?
-不要 -就它了
- No. Ah! - There we go.
闺蜜离婚指南
第四季 第五集
你有为下周的捐赠者早餐会
Did you book that space at the Modahaus
预定时尚小屋的地方吗
for the donor breakfast next week?
非得谈公事
Really?
你现在脑子里只有工作吗
That's what you were thinking about just now?
是啊 你不是知道吗
Yeah. Didn't you know?
我得想想竞选才能延迟高♥潮♥
I have to think about my campaign to postpone my orgasm.
是吗 所以是为了我嘛
Really? So that's for my pleasure?
你是不知道我得专注于多少官场上的破事
Hey, you have no idea the amount of bureaucratic red tape
才能为你延迟五分钟
I have to concentrate on to last five minutes with you.
好吧
Okay.
难为你不顾早泄的风险
Well, then, at the risk of causing premature ejaculation,
捐赠者都确定了 达伦尽力
the fundraiser's all taken care of, and Darren has padded
用资金雄厚的人填补了名单
the guest list with the deepest pockets that he could find.
我想他们都期待把我搞定
I'm sure they're expecting to keep me in their pocket.
想象当他们发现我真的用捐赠款
Imagine their faces when they realize I'm using the money
兑现竞选承诺时的反应
to actually keep my campaign promises.
头一遭吧
Novel, huh?
如果你的对手开始挖掘你的黑历史要怎么办呢
What do you do when your opponent starts dredging up your dark past?
发布那些攻击性的广♥告♥
Running all these attack ads?
这可是市政♥府♥的竞争
It's a City Council race.
而且我很清白的
Also, I'm super clean.
非常
Squeaky clean.
像拉丁美洲籍的巴拉克
Like Barack: Latino edition.
你从没做过令你感到羞耻的事
You've never done anything that you're ashamed of?
我已经为职业规划的这一步准备很久了
Look, I've been planning this career move for a long time.
一往无前就行
So, staying on the straight and narrow.
怎么了
What? What?
没事 你怎么像个清教♥徒♥似的
Nothing, you're just such a puritan.
-清教♥徒♥ -很烦人
- A puritan? - It's annoying.
-什么 -别总鼓舞人心
- What? - Slash inspiring.
是你让人心鼓舞啊
You're inspiring.
你没那么了解我
You don't know me that well.
我挺了解你的
I know you well enough.
欢迎回家
-拜托 -妈妈
- Come on! - Mom!
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
怎么早回来了
Yay! What's going on?
亲爱的
Sweetie!
抱歉我提前回来了
Oh, I'm sorry I'm early.
我想司机师♥傅♥是要创个人最佳纪录
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表