剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-坠入爱河的迪莉娅·巴耐 -拉倒吧
- Delia Banai's in love. - Oh, puh-lease.
莫说陷入立法僵局
Forget legislative gridlock,
我只知道他把你卷入爱情旋涡
I'm just impressed he pushed through your emotional gridlock.
听到姐姐刚才出口成章了吗
You see what I did there, with the gridlock?
-听见了 印象深刻 -你真有才
- I did. That was impressive. - You're very clever.
以绝对优势赢得了迪莉娅的芳心
Winning Delia's heart by a landslide.
好吧告诉你们 他以两倍票数领先竞选
Let's just say he's leading in the polls by double digits.
好了姐♥妹♥们♥ 票子拿来 捐款
Okay, enough. Money. Donations.
芭芭拉已经捐了 官方认证
Barbara donated, official endorsement,
轮到你们俩了 -你还真是穷追不舍啊
now it's your turn. You two. - You're relentless.
-准备好支票 -不是吧
- Please make your checks out-- - Jesus!
保罗·科德罗竞选 叫你们的朋友也捐
Paul Cordero Campaign, and ask your friends to donate.
我没其他朋友了
I don't have any more friends.
你们几个祖宗就够我受的了
You guys are exhausting enough.
我可以问问艾伯特
I could ask Albert.
我该叫他捐款吗
Should I ask him to donate?
老娘现在也没脸没皮了 当然可以
Well, I'm shameless now, so sure.
他捐款的时候 也许能叫他来房♥屋出♥售♥
While he's donating, maybe can bring him to the estate sale.
这就有点小尴尬了
Okay, that would be a little awkward.
拜托 咱们现在都是朋友
Oh, come on. We're all friends now.
他还没见过芭芭拉和艾比
He hasn't met Barbara. He hasn't met Abby.
说到挥别过去
Speaking of a Band-Aid getting ripped off...
其实情伤还没愈合
Well, talk about an open scab.
开玩笑啦 没关系的
I'm kidding. It's fine. It's fine. I'm fine.
佐伊怎么样了 他们玩得好吗
Okay, well, how about Zooey? Do they get along?
-玩很好 她才刚来 -所以
- Get along? She just got here. - So?
我的情感历程对孩子来说就是个恐怖游♥行♥
So, my love life has been a parade of horrors to the kid,
我不想吓到她
and I don't want to freak her out.
她知道你在约会吗
She know you're seeing someone?
我会告诉她
I will tell her
在把她送上大学之后
when I drop her off at college.
-谢谢 -不谢
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
如果大♥麻♥在加利福尼亚合法
Okay, weed is legal here in California,
我敢肯定面包店会为之疯狂
so I'm pretty sure this bakery is killing it.
再加个零
Add a zero.
额
Well?
我都不敢给你看我的了
I'm scared to give you mine.
莉莉宝贝 你才12岁的时候
You, Lilly-bell, you were only 12,
对你父亲很生气
and you got so angry at your father,
因为你指责他
'cause you accused him of changing his score
改了自己一杆进洞的成绩 -是的
to a hole-in-one, right? - Yeah.
他作弊了 -没有
He did cheat. - No!
爸爸没作弊 是你迷你高尔夫打得不好
Dad didn't cheat, you're just bad at mini-golf--
-好吧 -这么说吧
- Well-- - Okay, let me just say that
每种情况都可能是对的
both those things can be true at the same time.
迪娜之前都会站在你那边
Dina used to always take your side.
你俩联合起来对付杰克
You two would gang up on poor Jake.
我都同情他
I almost felt sorry for him.
爸
Daddy...
你想外婆了
You miss Grandma?
是的 我想 很想很想她
Yeah, I do. Very much, I do.
是啊
Yeah.
我们为什么不回迷你高尔夫那里呢
Hey, why don't we go back to that mini-golf place, huh?
就这么定了 今晚怎么样
Let's do that. And how about tonight?
-今晚 太晚了 -棒
- Tonight? No, it's late. - Yeah!
-天黑了 -别这样
- It's late. - No, no. Come on. Come on.
整天都关在屋子里
I've been pent up here all day.
孩子们说怎么样 外公给你们买♥♥冰淇淋
What do you say, kids, I'll get you some ice cream, and--
-冰淇淋 赞 -冰淇淋 好啊
- Ice cream, yeah! - Ice cream? Okay.
首先 爸你有乳糖不耐症
First of all, Dad, you're lactose intolerant,
其次 我还有很多工作要处理
and second of all, I have a lot of things to catch up on for work,
我们可以另找时间再
and then we can just find a better time to do all--
不 我带他们去就行 你专心工作吧
No, no, I'll just take 'em, then. You just work. You work.
不行 医生说您不能开车
No, the doctor said you can't drive.
因为我的病情吗 我好着呢
What, because of my condition? I'm just fine, all right?
-不 -我完全没问题
- No-- - I'm perfectly capable of--
-我能开车带咱们去 -亲爱的
- I can drive us-- - Honey--
我开吧 你妈她
I can drive. Your mother...
太过于小心了
She's just being overly cautious.
你这样做是好心
That's very generous of you,
但我不能让你对外公负责
but I'm not gonna let you be responsible for Grandpa,
对你来说责任太重大了
and that's just too much to put on you.
我就在这儿 艾比
I'm right here, Abby.
你不必把我说得像个小孩
You don't need to talk around me like I'm some child.
你不能开车 医生说了
You can't drive. The doctor said that--
我才不管医生说了什么狗屁
I don't care what the damn doctor said!
-孩子还好吗 -他们没事
- Kids okay? - They're okay.
就是有点吓到了
They're a little freaked.
他们担心你
Worried about you.
你不能这么做 爸
You can't do that, Dad.
-我知道 -你不能那样发飙
- I know. - You can't lash out like that.
别在孩子面前 这样不行的
Not in front of the kids, or this won't work.
这样不行
It's not working.
感觉自己很没用 你对我就好像
I feel like an invalid. You treat me like I can't
我什么都不能做 也不能自己决定
do anything, like I can't make my own choices.
你生病了 你
Well, you're sick. You're-- -
在恢复 你要相信我
Recovering. You have to trust me.
我只是想照顾好你
I am just trying to take care of you.
我知道 亲爱的 我喜欢你关心我
I know you are, honey, and I love you for it,
但我没法开车
But I can't drive.
我甚至都不能自己出去走走
I can't even take a walk by myself.
不 宝贝 我感觉这不再像是我的人生
No, honey, it doesn't feel like my life anymore.
发生了很多改变
Look, there's been a lot of change,
一切都发生得太快了 而我们需要
and it happened really fast, and it's just gonna
重振旗鼓让一切回归正常
take us a beat to get back to normal.
正常
Normal.
我甚至都无法再定义什么是正常了
I don't even know what that is anymore.
你会明白的
Well, you'll find it.
我们会明白的
We'll find it.
我们会让一切回归正轨
We're gonna get it back.
而且我可以
And I can, you know,
我可以放松一点
I can loosen up a little bit.
-你吗 真的 -可以的
- You? Really? - Okay.
你真是你母亲的女儿...
You really are your mother's daughter--
好了 没必要在这损我
Okay, well, no need to lob insults here.
那边那样东西 猜不上是什么 宝贝
That right there? I don't know, baby.
我都不知道它原来放在她家哪里
I don't even know where that was in her house.
它们真大
They're so big.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你 桌子
Thank you. Thank you, table,
为我们营造了那么多美妙的用餐时光
for hosting so many great meals,
也谢谢你在一些夜晚
and thank you for bringing my family
让我的家庭更紧密
closer on some nights.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那张桌子不会真的回应你 对吧
That table doesn't ever actually talk back, does it?
是的 它不会回应我
No. No, it doesn't talk back.
我用的是"怦然心动整理法"
I am using the KonMari Method.
日本收纳整理达人近藤麻理惠推出的整理方法
你应该在和你的物品告别前
You're supposed to thank your possessions
感谢它们做出的贡献
for their service before you say "Farewell."
因为你不想卖♥♥给别人的东西
Because you wouldn't want to sell people stuff
-对自己不自信吗 -不是
- that had low self-esteem? - No.
因为我想让断舍离
Because I am trying to make downsizing
成为一段正向的体验
a positive experience.
这种种改变对孩子们来说很难接受
This much change has been really hard on the kids.
-谢谢 再见 -再见
- Thanks. Bye. - Bye.
是啊 他们看起来真的很受伤
Yeah, they look really traumatized.
好吧 现在不会 现在他们觉得很好玩
Yeah, well, not right now. It's fun right now.
我喜欢这个 菲比
Love this, Phoebs.
-好软 -踩在脚下感觉更软
- So soft. - Oh, it's so soft on your feet.
我感觉到了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表