剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
是艾比让你来叫我的吗
Did Abby send you to get me?
我知道应该由我负责的
I know I should be on chair duty.
不是 就是我自己
No, just me.
我知道她会
I know she can be,
很紧张
intense.
但她真的很爱你
But she loves the shit out of you.
我希望阿努克和卢科长大之后
I hope Anouk and Luco have that relationship
能像你们的关系一样
when they grow up.
他们俩怎么样
How are Anouk and Luco doing
在你们离婚之后
with the-- the divorce?
我听说了 我很抱歉 菲比
Yeah, I heard. I'm so sorry, Phoebs.
没关系的
No, it's okay.
不过是第三次婚姻失败
It's just marriage number three in the books.
我也不知道
I don't know.
孩子们挺好
The kids are okay.
我努力给他们稳定的生活
I'm trying to give them more stability.
我的童年犹如过山车一般
My childhood was a rollercoaster.
充满了各种变动 我和我弟弟都很难过
There was a lot of upheavals. Tough on my brother and I.
你还有个弟弟
You have a brother?
-是啊 -抱歉 我知道吗
- Mm. - Sorry, did I know that?
你不知道 托尼
No. Tony.
我不怎么提他
I don't really talk about him much.
他卷入了一些不好的事情
He got into a lot of bad stuff
没能活下来
and didn't make it out.
很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
你肯定很想他
You must miss him.
有时候
Sometimes.
但实话实说
But honestly, it's...
没了他 我活得更轻松
simpler not having him in my life.
我知道这话不好听
I know how that sounds.
总之
Anyways,
你和艾比能拥有彼此真的很幸运
you and Abby are lucky to have each other.
就这样
That's all.
我是艾比
My name is Abby,
迪娜是我母亲
and Dina was my mom.
她是我母亲
She is my mom.
莉莉
Lily?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
亲爱的 过来
Honey, hi. Come over here.
你得想想跟她一起的快乐时光
You just gotta think about the fun times you had with her
以及她有多爱你
and, you know, how much she loved you,
她当外婆后有多开心
how you made her a grandma.
我和伊森分手了
Ethan and I broke up.
什么
What?
外婆去世前 我和他吵了一架
Before Grandma died, we had a fight.
她去世后 我给他发短♥信♥ 他只说了
And when she did, I texted him and he was like,
"节哀什么什么的"
"Condolences, whatever."
安息日平安
Shabbat shalom.
时常喜乐
Havah nagilah.
你能别念叨犹太语了吗
Could you just stop with the Jewish?
我是想活跃下气氛 你操什么心
I'm adding some color. What do you care?
我不操心 随你便
I don't care. Do what you want.
你一直这样
You always do.
好吧 你们怎么说的
Okay, what's the deal?
我和艾伯特
Between me and Albert--
别说那名字
Please don't say the "A" word.
我还以为你们已经往前看了
I thought you guys were past that shit.
你现在很幸福 看开了
You're happy now. You've moved on.
你现在跟保罗一起
You're with Paul now.
这事跟保罗或艾伯特无关 你好
This isn't about Paul or Albert. Hello.
当然与艾伯特无关
Of course it's about Albert.
对 无关 事关你我
No, it's not. It's about you and us.
你那么快就能翻过这道坎
The speed with which you just tossed that aside.
那么快 我为这事受尽了折磨
The speed? I've tormented myself over this.
拜托 顶多让你难受了一天
Oh, come on. It took you like a day, tops.
天啊 拿着 别着急
Oh, my God, take it. Relax.
我不知道那是在做选择
I didn't know I was making a choice.
你说没关系 却在背后倒打一耙
You said it was fine and then you pulled the rug from under me.
好 现在做选择吧
Okay, now make a choice.
选你的朋友我
Me, your friend,
还是深深伤害过你朋友的那个家伙
or the guy who hurt your friend very, very deeply.
他跟我在一起时不一样
He's not the same guy with me.
很不一样 完全是个不同的人
He's very different. He's a very different person.
胡扯 人不会变的
Bullshit. People don't change.
一朝是混♥蛋♥ 永远是混♥蛋♥
Once an asshole, always an asshole.
怎么 我也是这样吗
So what, that's the truth with me?
现在就是这样吗
Is that what's going on?
因为我在努力改变
'Cause I'm trying to change.
心想着 "我也可以寻一人幸福终老"
And I'm thinking, "Wow, I can be happy with someone,"
而我已经很久没有这种感觉了
which I haven't felt in a really long time.
你知道你在干什么吗
And you know what you're doing?
你让我感觉我不配得到幸福
You're making me feel like I don't deserve to be happy.
迪娜·罗森韦格·麦卡锡
真是位美丽迷人的女人啊
That's one sexy woman, huh?
没错吧 各位
Am I right, everyone?
好了 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
我们现在对他的担心是增是减
So are we more worried about him now or less?
先挺过今天再说吧
Let's just get through today.
你好 幸会
Hi. Nice to see you.
把外套给我吧
Let me get your jacket, okay?
艾比 可以开始了
Abby, we'd like to get started.
-好 拜托了 谢谢 -好
- Yes, please. Thank you. - Okay.
好了 各位 开始吧
Okay, everybody, let us begin.
我想先读一段文字
I'd like to start with a passage
祝福前来吊唁的人员
for the blessing of the mourners.
为这一悼念仪式劳心劳神 耗尽力气的朋友
Those who are worn out and crushed by this mourning,
请你们这样想想
let your hearts consider this.
这是从创世之初
This is the path that has existed
就已经存在
from the time of creation
并将永久存在的道路
and will exist forever.
她也是一位尽心尽力的外婆
She was also a devoted grandmother.
我记得莉莉出生时
I remember when Lilly was born
我的母亲第一次将她抱在怀里
and my mom held her in her arms for the first time
并对我说
and said to me--
对了 我当时还在医院躺着
by the way, I was still in my hospital bed
伤口甚至还没有缝合好
and hadn't even been stitched back up yet.
她说"艾比
She said, "Abby,
亲爱的 你当妈妈了
Sweetie, you're a mother.
或许现在你能懂我这个当妈的感受了"
Maybe now you'll get what it was like for me."
但是 她这么说
But you know, her saying that is--
有点自我了
It's a little self-involved.
回想过去
Looking back.
天啊
Oh, God.
我非常爱我的母亲
I loved my mom a lot.
我非常爱她
I loved her a lot.
但在座各位都知道
But everybody here knows.
我们都知道她有时真的很烦人
I mean, we all know she could be a real pain in the ass.
她还列了一张单子
I mean, she made a list
写了她的哀悼仪式上要有什么
for the things that she wanted here.
单子可长了 好像是...
It was a long list, and it was, like,
好吧 今天没请钢琴师过来
okay, we couldn't get the piano player.
她还想让杰克唱首歌♥
But she wanted Jake to sing a song, which--
天啊 她控制欲太强了
Gosh, she was so controlling.
我是说 她讨厌坐飞机
I mean, okay, like, she hated flying, you know.
所以等她坐在飞机上
So she would just sit on the plane
就会紧闭双眼
and she would squeeze her eyes shut
死死地抓住椅子扶手
and she would grip the armrests
我就问她 "妈 怎么了"
and I would be like, "Mom, what's happening?"
她会说 "嘘
And she would say, "Shh, shh.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表