剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
I wouldn't want to do this with anyone but you.
我也是
Me either.
好吧 我们...我们一起制定战略
Okay. We're gonna-- we're gonna game-plan this.
我们来谋划蓝图
We're gonna Blue Sky it.
我们需要名流
We need celebs,
而现在有着一层层的人让我们无法接触到他们
and there are layers and layers of people keeping us from them.
没错 所以我们需要直击源头
Right. So, we need to go directly to the source
而不用一路过关斩将
without having to slay all these dragons.
你跟我想的是一样的吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
-好主意 -没错
- Great minds. - Yes.
菲比 菲比
Phoebe, Phoebe.
抱歉 你得来见见泰贝莎和拉莎
I'm sorry. I need you to meet Tabitha and Rasahk.
泰贝莎和拉莎
Tabitha and Rasahk.
这是泰贝莎 拉莎还有咪♥咪♥
This is Tabitha, Rasahk, Mimi.
了不起的人们
Amazing, wonderful, beautiful people.
-是啊 很高兴认识你们 -我的朋友们
- Yes, so nice to meet you. - My friends, obviously.
我...他们有...
Um, I-- - They have a new--
我马上就回来 十分抱歉
I will be right back. I'm so sorry.
-失陪一下 -当然
- Excuse me. - Absolutely.
你们来这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
-我们闯进来了 -我们知道这是你的工作
- We're crashing. - We know it's a work thing for you.
没错 但我们也有工作要做
Yes, but this is a work thing for us too.
我们得说服一位名流
We need to persuade a celebrity
-发推推荐女性部分 -我们已经走投无路了
- to tweet about Lady Parts. - We're desperate.
好吧 杰玛的朋友们
Okay, well, um, Gemma's people
都非常注重隐私
are really nutty about privacy.
我们绝对不会冒昧的
Well, we'll be completely unobtrusive.
绝对的 我们不会让你难堪的
Totally. We will not embarrass you.
-绝对不会 -我们知道这个请求
- Not at all. - We know this is
非常过分 但你能帮我们这个大忙吗
a big, big ask, but can you do us a solid here?
拜托了 真的拜托了
Please? Pretty please?
拜托了
Cherry on top.
好吧 但是谨慎一点
Fine! But be discreet.
-当然 -当然
- Of course. - Yeah.
-谨慎一点 艾比 -好 没问题
- Discreet, Abby. - Yes. You bet.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好了 三点钟方向
All right. 3 o'clock,
安德森·库珀 朱迪斯·莱特
Anderson Cooper, Judith Light.
十一点钟方向 蜜妮·卓芙 罗伯·劳
11 o'clock, Minnie Driver, Rob Lowe.
天哪 他真是青春永驻
My God, that man does not age.
好了 半个小时后见
All right, meet you back here in a half hour?
-没问题 加油 小芭 -你也是 艾比
- Done. Work it, Babs. - You too, Abs.
美洲狮
Puma.
动作不错
Whoa, good form.
你就对我保持沉默吗
You giving me the silent treatment?
不 只是集中注意力而已
No. Just focused.
别误会
Don't take it personally.
我只是喜欢练上肢
I just like having the upper hand.
你用不着解释
You don't have to explain yourself.
我们的对抗已经结束了 仅此而已
Our rivalry is done. That's all.
美洲狮 今天我想让你对阵母狮
Puma, today I want you to fight the Lioness.
开什么玩笑 母狮 又来
Seriously? The Lioness? Again?
我每次都能打败她 一点挑战都没有
I beat her every single time. That's not a challenge.
但你是她的挑战
But you're a challenge for her.
有时候在这个训练场 我们得牺牲自己的旅程
Sometimes in this class, we have to subvert our own journey,
来帮助其他斗士
help another fighter.
我来这是因为我需要挑战
I'm here because I need this.
-每个人都一样 -去他的每个人 好吗
- As does everyone else. - Screw everyone else, okay?
我孩子已经走了六周了
My kid's been gone for six weeks.
上次她离开 我磕了大把的药
Last time she went away, I went on a bender.
-不能再发生那种事了 好吗 -我来对阵她
- That cannot happen again, okay? - I'll fight her.
好
Okay.
对你自己的要求小心点 凯蒂猫
Careful what you wish for, kitty cat.
我会把你打进土里 秃鹰
I will pound you into dust, Eagle.
我叫迪莉娅·巴耐
My name is Delia Banai.
我有这栋房♥子的钥匙
I have a key to this house,
我最好的朋友住在这里
and my best friend lives here.
我明白你的意思 我很抱歉
I understand what you're saying. I'm sorry.
这不是针对你 已经满员了
This is not personal. It's at capacity--
她来了
Here she is.
十分抱歉 她是跟我一起的
I am so sorry. She is with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你真美 -你来干什么
- Ah, you look great! - What are you doing here?
什么 我给艾比发过短♥信♥ 她说她正过来
What? I texted Abby. She said she was on her way.
我以为我们都被邀请了
I thought we were all invited.
天哪 那是乔治娜·查普曼吗
Oh, my God, is that Georgina Chapman?
-天哪 冷静点 -菲比
- Oh, God, keep it together. - Phoebe!
-我一直在找你 -怎么了
- I've been looking for you. - Yes.
-迪莉娅 这是杰玛 -杰玛·萨科
- Delia, this is Gemma. - Gemma Sacco,
很荣幸见到你
oh, I'm thrilled to meet you.
久仰大名
I have heard so much about you.
非常抱歉这样出现
I am so sorry to show up like this.
我知道你想办私人派对
I know you wanted to keep this exclusive.
不 菲比的朋友就是...
Oh, no. I mean, any friend of Phoebe's is a friend of--
莉娜
Lena!
我以为你还在纽约
I thought you were still in New York!
杰玛 她...
That Gemma. She's--
-她总是难以预料 -是啊
- she's charmingly unpredictable. - Yeah.
她总是随时改变主意
She changes her mind on a whim.
-她看上去很冷静 -是啊
- Well, she seems pretty chill. - Yeah.
你确定不要我走吗
You sure you don't want me to go?
-不 -不要吗
- No. - No?
不 留下吧 给你来杯喝的吧
No. Stay. Why don't we get you a drink?
-来杯香槟 -好
- Champagne. - Yes.
上上上
Go, go, go, go!
来吧
Come on.
看来有人要二连跪了
Looks like someone's about to be two down.
别自以为是
Don't get cocky.
美洲狮获胜
Puma for the win!
-好比赛 -你也是
- Good match. - You too.
我们扯平了
Now we're even, huh?
我想是的
I guess so.
我很喜欢你的节目
Anyway, I just love your show.
释放了非常强的女权主义信♥号♥♥
It's got such a great feminist message.
非常有力 而且...
It's so empowering, and--
谢谢 我为此付出了很多努力
Thank you. I've had to fight really hard for that.
-是啊 -而电视台永远是在说
- Yeah. - The network's always like,
"多露点胸"
"More boobs, please!"
胸 是啊 电视台嘛
Boobs. Yeah. Networks.
-我喜欢你 你真棒 -谢谢
- Okay, I like you. You're cool. - Thanks. Thanks.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
艾比·麦卡锡
Abby McCarthy.
我写了《闺蜜指南》系列书
I wrote "The Girlfriends' Guide" book series.
真不错 很高兴认识你 艾比
Aw, cute. Nice to meet you, Abby.
说到女权主义模范
Um, yeah, speaking of rad feminist role models,
我其实刚启动一个女性群体的全新的网站
I actually just launched a new website for women.
算是半文学刊物半论♥坛♥式的
It's part literary journal, part forum,
如果你有空的话我很乐意给你看看
and, um, I would love to show it to you if you have a second.
抱歉 这拉链真是...
I just--sorry, this zipper is really, um--
抱歉
Excuse me.
-艾比·麦卡锡 -威尔
- Abby McCarthy. - Will.
好久不见
It's been a while.
感觉这么问太老套了 但是你还好吗
It--it actually feels trite to ask you this, but how are you?
-挺好的 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
挺好的 没错 你呢
Good. Yeah. You?
我也挺好 非常非常好
Um, no, I'm good. I'm so, so good.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
对于我们最后的结局真是很抱歉
I feel terrible about how things ended with us,
我的行为实在是...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表