剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
What? How does it make you feel?
一无是处
Worthless.
好像我的每个想法 每个决定
Like every thought I have, every decision,
都是错的 可能都是错的
is wrong--probably wrong.
其实 我原以为到现在会有更多的广♥告♥商
And the truth is, I thought we'd have more advertisers by now,
可是我没有得到任何支持
but instead of giving me support,
相反全是批评
all I get is criticism.
我这辈子都不够格
My whole life, I've never been enough.
我配不上我的前任
I wasn't enough for my ex,
现在有人又是这样想的了
and now here we are leaving someone wanting again.
艾比 你对此有什么感受
Abby, how does all that make you feel?
抱歉 麻烦你再说一遍
I'm sorry, can you just repeat what you said?
搞什么 好吧
Seriously? Well--
只是太久了...
It's just been long--
这简直是我们关系的最佳比喻
It is the perfect metaphor for our situation.
艾比只听得进对她有利的话 就像我不...
Abby only hears her side of the conflict, it's like I don't--
我今天去看了看养老院
I had to take a tour of a nursing home today, you know,
因为我可能得把我爸送过去
'cause I might have to put him in there--my dad--
真的非常...
and that is extremely--
-开始说她的感受了 -我的感受 芭芭拉
- Here we go with her feelings. - My feelings. Wow, Barbara.
非常抱歉你今天得推掉好几个会议
I am so sorry that you had to move a few meetings today.
我父亲目前的情况
My situation with my father is--
好 你有在听
Okay, so you were listening.
这说明她也还好吧
I mean, that's something, isn't it?
天啊 闭嘴 艾比 我很同情
Oh, my God, shut up. Abby, I am sympathetic
-你父亲的事让你很难受 -好
- to what you're going through with your father... - Right.
真的 但我很难做到
I am, but it is difficult
每次跟你一起都小心翼翼
to walk on eggshells around you all of the time.
让我感到非常手足无措 反抗无力
It makes it challenging for me to feel anything, to push back--
你经常反抗 相信我
You push back plenty. Believe me.
你也是 什么都要反对
And so do you, about everything.
-你连一个细节或决定都不放过 -天啊
- You can't let go of a single detail or decision... - Oh, my God.
我能想到十件我放手的事
I can think of ten things that I've let go of,
我只想把这个网站做到完美
and all I want is for this site to be perfect.
有什么错
Is that so wrong?
艾比 我们来探讨一下"完美"这个词
Abby, let's explore that word right now: "Perfect."
我倾注了我的血汗泪水
I put my blood, sweat, and tears...
-我知道 -全为了网站
- I know. - Into this site.
-我没有吗 -我没这么说
- And I haven't? - I didn't say that.
我为了这破事倾尽心血
I am bleeding out for this damn thing.
-我没那么说 -如果全是芭芭拉的决定
- I never said that. - What would happen
会是什么情况呢
if Barbara made all the decisions?
你们最害怕什么 网站会失败吗
What are you so afraid of? The site might fail?
对 我是说不 不是...
Yes! Or, I mean, no. Not that--
真正的问题是她不尊重我
Here's the real issue. She doesn't respect me.
-不 -你从来没有...
- No. - You never treated me--
你从来没有平等地对待我
You've never treated me as an equal.
-是我挑中你的 -以前没有 以后也不会
- I sought you out. - Wow. Never have, Never will.
她根本没听我说话
She doesn't even listen to anything that I'm saying.
对了 老实讲
And by the way, truth be told...
她一个字都没听进去
Not one word is she listening to.
一直在打断我 根本没当我在说话
She just interrupts--it's like I'm not even talking.
这就是我说的情况
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
-你不尊重我 -不尊重她
- You disrespect me. - Disrespect her?
天啊 杰克 拜托让我把话说完
Jesus, Jake, would you just let me talk?
抱歉 谁是杰克
Sorry, who's Jake?
-我的前夫 -她的前夫
- My ex-husband. - Her ex-husband.
好吧
Okay.
艾比 还没到时间
Abby, the hour's not over yet.
不 结束了
Yes. It's over.
对了 你听说隔壁那家店了吧
By the way, you hear about the place next door?
没 怎么了
No. What do you know?
果酱花生酱三明治
格伦租给了一家PB&J餐厅
Glenn just leased it to a PB&J shop.
-PB&J J指果酱吗 -对 果酱
- PB&J--J as in jelly? - Yeah, jelly.
跟那人的名字杰伊谐音 名字取得好吧
But also the guy's name is Jay. It's awesome, huh?
谁会为了这个去他家店啊 为了面包 面包酱 吃饭
Who wants to go to a store for that? What, bread, spread, eat?
他们已经把店开到银湖厅
Apparently they got stores in Silver Lake
帕萨迪纳也有店 很成功
and Pasadena already. Huge hits.
孩子们非常喜欢
Very, very popular with the children.
知道吗 我也是这个反应
Yeah, you know what? I had the exact same reaction,
但他们还没开门 乔
but they ain't open yet, Jo.
欢迎各位来到开启多场市议会辩论的首场辩论
Welcome, everyone, to the first of many city council debates.
有请候选人入场
Let's bring our candidates to the stage.
首先欢迎 托马斯·迪沃尔
First up, Thomas Divoll.
-没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Huh? Yeah.
你看着好像有事
'Cause you don't seem okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
是因为我昨天说的话吗
It's about what I said yesterday, isn't it?
-保罗 -因为我对堕胎的立场吗
- Paul... - About my stance on abortion?
-怎么了 -你周围全是对手
- What? - You are surrounded by the enemy.
可能会有人听到
Somebody might hear you.
如果你认为是那样的...
And if that's what you believe...
是的
It is.
我不希望这事影响我们
But I don't want it to become a thing between us.
而你的看法不同
And you believing differently--
我懂
Look, I get it.
我懂不同的看法 迪莉娅
I get the other side, Delia,
但那没有改变我对你的感情
but it doesn't change the way I feel about you,
但愿也没改变你对我的
and I hope it doesn't change the way you feel--
-我可能怀孕了 -保罗·科德罗
- I might be pregnant. - Paul Cordero.
祝你好运 先生
Good luck, sir.
天啊 抱歉 事情太多了
Well--Jesus, I'm so sorry there's so much going on here.
太忙了
It's very hectic.
一般事情都挺多的吧
A lot going on in general, huh?
对
Yeah.
感谢你过来看我
Thank you for checking in with me, you know?
意义重大 我真的需要找个人倾吐一下
It means a lot, and I really needed this--to talk and word vomit.
看得出来
I could tell.
你几天前发的短♥信♥就散发着求拯救的信♥号♥♥
Your text the other day had that S.O.S. quality.
真的啊 为什么
Oh, really? Why?
因为我问你对养老院有什么建议了吗
Because I asked for advice about nursing homes?
我能识别艾比无助时的代码
I know the code for Abby's spinning.
你把你的生意伙伴叫成了你前夫的名字
But you calling your business partner by your ex's name,
那可是一级戒备状态的信♥号♥♥
that's some DEFCON 1-level shit right there.
对 我知道 说真的
Yeah, I know. Seriously.
就像是"可怜的芭芭拉"
It's just like, "Ugh, poor Barbara."
-她是什么反应 -我不知道
- How'd she react? - I have no idea.
我在她反应前就跑出去了
I ran out of there before she could react,
我敢肯定再也不会去那间办公室了
and I'm pretty clear I can never go back to that office again, so--
-你可以的 拜托 -真的吗
- Yes, you can. Come on. - Oh really?
你有把你的同事叫成"克莱特"吗
Have you ever called a coworker "Collette"?
还没有 但随时有可能
Not yet. Any day now, though.
还以为你已经走出离婚的阴影了
I thought you were out of it-- the divorce fog.
是啊 算了
Yeah. Well, whatever.
一朝被蛇咬 十年怕井绳
You know, battle wounds never really go away.
或许芭芭拉说得对
Maybe Barbara was right about me.
-她很难过 -杰克
- She was just frustrated. - Well, Jake...
别把我也叫成他
Hey, now. Don't call me that too.
我是迈克
This is Mike.
我是在说真正的杰克
I'm talking about the actual Jake.
-好吧 -叫杰克的那人
- Okay. - Jake the person.
我们离婚后他的事业一跃而起
You know, his whole career took off after we split,
那是他的事 他的风流债
and I put that on him--you know, and his issues
对权力和男子气概的追求
with woman and power and his manliness, and--
或是他的金融安全网络
or that his whole financial safety net
破灭了
was gone so that, you know,
或许让他很焦急 但是
maybe that lit a fire under his butt, but...
或许问题在我
but maybe I am the problem.
我打击他们
I push people down.
我一直批评他们直到他们不愿再尝试
I criticize them until they don't want to try anymore, and--
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表