剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
您还记得她们去医院看您吗
Well, you remember when they visited you in the hospital.
您认识乔 然后这是菲比和迪莉娅
You know Jo, and that's Phoebe, and that's Delia.
-你们好 -麦卡锡先生
- Hi. - Mr. McCarthy,
见到您真是太好了
it's so nice to see you.
很高兴您
Oh, I'm so glad you're--
好了 放松放松 乔
Okay, ease up. Ease up, Jo.
好 放轻松
Yes, yes, ease up.
-你的家人很棒 -真的
- You have a lovely home. - You do.
对您的失去我们很遗憾
And we are so sorry for your loss.
失去什么 亲爱的
What loss, dear?
没有
No loss.
只是很开心您康复了
We're just happy you're better.
-我们该走了 -是的
- We're gonna go. - Yes.
或者开几瓶马尼舍维茨再走
Maybe open up a couple bottles of Manischewitz.
只许拿两瓶 明天还要用的
Just two, please. I need them for tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
可以
Yes.
我说了好的 福特
I said okay, Ford.
没问题 抱歉
Agreed. Sorry.
转告孩子我爱他们
Tell the kids I love 'em.
-抱歉 -没关系 福特怎么样
- Hey, sorry. - That's okay. How's Ford?
他没事 只是抱歉他没能赶过来
He's fine. Feels terrible that he couldn't be here.
工作又忙 还要带孩子出去玩
The job right now and traveling with kids is--
杰克也在忙一些事情
Yeah, well, Jake has stuff, too, so...
那不一样
Yeah, that's-- that's not the same thing.
好吧
Wow, okay.
不 不是 我不是那个意思
No. Oh, no, no, no. I didn't mean it--
我不 抱歉
I didn't-- I'm sorry.
杰克是我孩子的父亲
I mean, Jake is the father of my children,
严格来讲他比福特更了解我母亲
and he has actually technically known mom longer than Ford has,
了解过 现在要用过去式了
So--well, knew mom, past tense.
艾比 你说的对
Ab, you're right. You are right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你 你见过爸爸了吗
You--have you seen dad?
他看起来好多了
He seems better, much better.
那是身体上的
Well, physically.
精神上 他还是
Mentally, he just--
什么都想不起来
he can't hold onto anything.
明天的葬礼会很有意思
The funeral tomorrow might be interesting.
我开始嫉妒了
Well, I'm jealous, you know.
如果不知道也就不会悲伤难过了
Blissful ignorance sounds very appealing right now.
明天赶紧过去吧
Let's just get through tomorrow.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
我想说的是 当艾伯特操翻你的生活
All I'm saying is that when Albert screws up your life
让你心碎 别跑来跟我抹眼泪
and breaks your heart, don't come crying to me.
好 等我俩结婚的时候
Okay, and when I get married to the guy,
我保证不会请你当伴娘
I'll make sure you're off the bridesmaids list.
你们已经走到结婚那一步了吗
Oh, you're getting married now?
那真是得举国欢庆啊
Oh, that is gonna be quite the union.
-像你和戈登一样吗 -天呐别吵了
- Like you and Gordon? - Oh, my gosh, stop it.
菲比 我们现在难道开始
No, Phoebe. Is that what we're doing right now,
对对方的私生活指指点点了吗
we're commenting on each other's personal lives now?
-是吧 -谁是你难以忘怀的情郎
- Guess so. - Which one of your train wrecks
潘乔 斯科特 还是弗朗普金斯
shall we start with first, Pancho, Scott, or Frumpkis?
你们能不能别再为艾伯特吵架了
Oh, my God, could you please stop with the Albert fight?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
大家不把这当回事我真是太开心了
I think it's great that everyone's taking it so lightly.
没把它不当回事
We're not taking it lightly.
都给我闭嘴 明天我母亲就要下葬了
Will you please shut up? I am burying my mother tomorrow!
好 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我们很抱歉
We are all sorry,
但是艾比 孩子就在里面
but, Abby, the kids are right inside.
我知道 菲比 你知道还有谁在吗
I know that, Phoebe. You know who else is inside?
我爸 他还不知道
My dad who doesn't even understand that
自己的妻子已经去世了
his wife is dead.
你知道谁不在吗 杰克
And you know who isn't there? Jake.
他认识我妈都已经20年了
Jake who has known my mother for 20 years
就因为他在遥远的加拿大要导演什么
because he has to direct a stupid vampire show
傻♥逼♥吸血鬼秀 而且我们已经不在一起了
in stupid Canada and we're not even together anymore,
所以他也没有义务要来
so no obligation.
撇下一句"祝你葬妈顺利"就完了
Just "Good luck burying your mom" by myself,
也不帮我
no support.
艾比 我们想帮你
Abby, we're trying to support you.
不 你们就知道为艾伯特吵
No, you are fighting over Albert.
我没有为任何人吵
No, I am not fighting over anybody.
还没有
Yet!
-不 -你也许就是下一个
- No, no. - But you are probably next,
他从始至终都是你们的话题
because he is just working his way through this group.
不可能
No way.
我要上♥床♥了 太累了
I'm going to bed. I'm so exhausted.
这一天已经够漫长了
This day could not be over soon enough,
明天会更难熬
and tomorrow is gonna be worse.
所以我需要你们回到酒店
So I just need you to go to your hotel
振作起来
and get your shit together.
你们就是我的一切了
You're all I fricking have.
纪念迪娜·罗森韦格·麦卡锡
怎么样
How's this?
很棒
Oh, it looks nice.
她这张照得真美
Such a beautiful picture of her.
莉莉
Oh, Lil.
我要去找查理
I'm gonna go find Charlie.
他应该在主屋
I think he's in the main house.
好的
Okay.
艾比
Hey, Abs.
布置得很棒
This place looks great.
谢谢
Thank you.
对于我昨晚的失控 我
Look, about my outburst last night, I--
是我们太自私了
We were just selfish.
今天是你母亲的日子 就别提那男的了
Today's about your mom. No more mention of the "A" word.
好
Okay.
我要去找拉比说几句
I have to go talk to the Rabbi for just a second.
去吧 不好意思 我接个电♥话♥
Oh, go ahead. Sorry, I'll be right back.
打扰了 拉比
Excuse me, Rabbi.
艾比
Abby.
抱歉打扰了
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
没事的 你准备好了吗
No, it's okay. Are you ready for today?
是的 我很高兴地说
Yes. I'm happy to report
清单上的大部分都搞定了
that we got most of the things that were on the list.
札巴超♥市♥没有熏鲑鱼这么高级的东西
I mean, the smoked salmon is not really up to Zabar's level,
但确实是鲑鱼 也是熏过的
but it is salmon and it is smoked.
我们也没找到钢琴师
We could not find a piano player,
但其他犹太宗教仪式都齐了
but we literally bought every single Jewish ritualistic--
艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby, you know what,
不用担心那些杂七杂八的 好吗
don't worry about any of that stuff, okay?
我们做到了 已经到这里了
We made it. We're here.
是的 我们做到了
Yes, we are here,
但你说对我妈
but you said that this was important
对神明都很重要
for my mom and for, you know, God.
我觉得你要专注一些其他事情
Ah, I thought you needed something to focus on.
你好像神经太紧绷了
I mean, you were about to explode
脑海里一直告诫自己处处小心
like a bit of a "Heads up, fire in the hole"
类似这种
kind of situation.
我母亲去世了
My mother died.
我知道 但是《犹太法典》告诉我们
Yes, but the Talmudic teachings tell us, Abby,
面对死亡 安慰生者
that death is as much about comforting the living
与尊重死者一样重要
as it is about respecting the dead.
这么说来 迪娜的清单对你
And in a way, Dina's list was more for you
比对她更重要
than it was for her.
好 保持联♥系♥
Yeah, just let me know what happens.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你还好吗
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表