剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
It's way too cynical. We should go for the whole pie.
我们应该走刑事诉讼
We should go for criminal charges
和民事诉讼
and a civil suit.
你公♥司♥没意见吗
Your firm gonna be okay with that?
管他们
Screw them.
你说得对 这是我俩的事情
You were right. This is our thing.
你确定吗 因为我想你公♥司♥
Are you sure? 'Cause I think your firm has
比我们有更多的订书机 -我们就这么做吧
- a lot more staplers than we do. - Let's go for it.
就算我们最后决定和解 那也是我们的决定
Then if we decide to settle, it'll be our decision.
艾比
Ugh, Abby.
我不敢相信她那么做了
I can't believe she did that.
艾比就是艾比 不是吗
Well, Abby is Abby, right?
她越界了 但她本意是好的
She oversteps, but she means well.
你本可以拒绝艾比的礼物的
You could have turned Abby's gift down, you know.
你本可以跟布鲁克·金姆说"女人
You could have told Brooke Kim,
哪凉快哪待着去"
"Woman, take a hike."
你应该站在我这边的
You're supposed to be on my side.
我是站在你这边的
I am on your side.
你为什么要冲我吼
And why the hell are you yelling at me?
因为男朋友就应该听我说 赞同我
Because a boyfriend is supposed to listen and agree
让我发泄
and let me vent.
你为什么要冲我笑
And why are you smiling at me?
"男朋友"
"Boyfriend," Huh?
是啊 所以呢
Yeah. So?
听着不错
Sounds kind of nice.
天哪
Lord.
你真是个小蠢子
You are such a sap.
我是个小蠢子 我...
I am a sap? You-- I'm a--
想想那个环
Picture the ring.
广袤空旷
It's vast and empty.
还剩下谁
Who's left?
闪烁的影子是什么
What shadow flickers past?
抓住它
Catch it.
牢牢抓住
Hold onto it.
这些是最难以击败的野兽
These are the toughest bastards to beat,
做出决定
and make a decision.
谁会获胜
Who is gonna win?
你又要怎么赢
And how are you going to win?
抱歉这么着急
Sorry for the rush.
我就是想在莉莉回来前
I just really wanna clear the decks
把屋子收拾好
before Lilly gets back.
没关系 这也是约定的一部分
Yeah, no worries. That's part of the bargain.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Oh, yeah. Just,
也许太过了
well, probably overdoing it.
艾比 好的是我们是朋友
You know, Abby, the nice thing is that we're friends.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk.
我们是不是搞复杂了
Did we enter complicated?
不 这样很好
No, this was nice.
这样很好 很撩人
This was nice and hot.
是啊 确实
Yeah, yeah, it was.
我该走了
I'm gonna go.
好
Okay.
谢谢你的礼物篮
Wh--thank you for the gift basket.
现在孩子们都这么叫了
Yeah, is that what the kids are calling it these days?
晚安
Good night.
晚安 威尔
Night, Will.
你是艾伯特 你就是那个艾伯特
You are Albert. You are thee Albert.
-我不敢相信 -你是乔 对吧
- I don't believe it. - You're Jo, right?
我猜你不是艾比
I'm guessing that you're not Abby,
-我认识迪莉娅 所以 -你觉得这很有趣吗
- and I know Delia, so-- - Oh, you think this is funny?
你可是毁了迪莉娅婚礼的混♥蛋♥
You are the a-hole that ruined Delia's wedding.
你就是那种我最最讨厌的
You are the Napoleon-complexed emotional midget
拿破仑堡垒里的侏儒小丑 我的天哪
that I hate from a distance. Oh, my gosh!
当然了 我跟你搞上了
Of course, I got involved with you.
-我简直就是混♥蛋♥磁铁 -没错
- I am an asshole magnet. - It is true.
我是干过许多该死的自私的伤害他人的事情
I have done a lot of shitty, selfish things that hurt people.
-让人伤痕累累 -好
- Scarred the mo-- - Okay, fine!
让人伤痕累累
Scarred people!
所以我才会来这里
But that's why I'm here.
我在试着努力做出改变
I am trying to do the work and make amends.
所以你就上了又甩了
So you pump-and-dump the friend
你羞辱过的女人的朋友
of the woman you humiliated.
你的成长记录还真是到了顶峰
Your growth chart has plateaued, buddy.
我之前并不知道你是谁
Well, I didn't know who you were!
我知道这不能当借口
I know that doesn't excuse it,
我也不该在我们激♥情♥一夜之后逃走
and I shouldn't have run off after our incredibly sexy night,
但我看到了你和迪莉娅的照片然后...
but I saw that photograph of you and Delia and--
你就怀旧了
Oh, you got nostalgic?
跟妓♥女♥在汽车旅馆里玩3P
For a three-way in a motel room with a hooker?
我可是坐在前排目睹了那一切
I had a front row seat to that shit show.
我承认那看起来确实不太好
I admit that does not look good.
但你和我的事 我做错了吗
But you and me-- am I wrong?
这是不一样的
This is something unique.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
不然你觉得我来这干什么
Why do you think I showed up here?
乔 我们就试一试吧
Jo, let's just give it a shot.
我现在已经分居了 你也离婚了
I'm separated now, and you're divorced.
不会有出轨 不会有谎言
There'd be no cheating, no lying.
我已经告别那一切了
I am done with all that.
我想和你在一起 只和你
I wanna be with you. Only you.
但决定权在你
But it's your call.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what sucks?
你本可以是很好的另一半的
You could have been a really good one.
莉莉
Lil...
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没有 你需要些什么吗
No. You need something?
能帮我扎个法式辫吗
Would you French braid my hair for me?
当然
Of course.
来 坐着
Here, sit down.
所以
So...
伊森和我昨晚做了
Ethan and I did it last night.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺奇怪的
Kind of weird.
第一次总是很奇怪的
Well, it's always weird the first time.
奇怪很正常
Weird is normal.
我第一次相当尴尬
My first time was so awkward--
算了
Never mind.
宝宝 不是宝宝
Oh, baby--I mean, not a baby.
你会有各种各样的体验
Uh, you're gonna have all kinds of experiences.
有的会很好
Some are gonna be great,
有的不会那么好
and some are gonna be not-so-great.
不 很棒
No, it was amazing.
伊森说我都快笑抽抽了
I mean, Ethan said my smile was gonna crack my face.
我们真是心灵相通
We were crazy connected.
真好
That's nice.
那怎么了呢
So what's wrong?
我觉得我太喜欢他了
I think I like him too much.
我可能爱上他了
I might love him.
我只是不想受伤
I just don't wanna get hurt.
受伤总是难免的
Well, getting hurt kind of comes with the territory.
即使你们余生
I mean, even if you guys were together
都在一起 虽然不太可能
for the rest of your lives, which is unlikely,
却依然是值得的
it's still worth it.
坠入爱河的感觉是很神奇的
Feeling the way you're feeling is magical.
如果你没感觉
And if you don't feel like that...
是不一样的
it's not the same.
去爱是好的
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表