剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
That means that we can only advertise
而不能有其他广♥告♥商
his products on our site and no other advertisers.
但人家毕竟是个大公♥司♥
But, you know, he's a big company,
而且全年收入额持续上涨
and his annual revenue is just going up.
他们的客户对象是酗酒女性
They're marketing to female alcoholics.
他就是这么说的
That's practically what he said.
但是女性小食
But all the, you know, Snack Chix
还有今天我们见的所有广♥告♥商加起来
and all the other advertisers that we met today added up
都比不上一个卡梅伦
still do not equal one Cameron.
好吧 服了
Ugh! Fine.
你得负责全天候跟他接洽
But you have to be his point day-to-day.
可以吗 -就这么说定了
Deal? - Deal.
天呐
Oh, my God,
我就喜欢咱们站在同一阵线上
I love when we are on the same page.
超级开心啊
Makes me so happy.
看他暴露渣男本性的时候她还笑得出来
Let's see how happy she is when he's bro'ing all over her.
我妈怎么一直短♥信♥轰炸我
Why does my mom keep texting me?
"看到打给我 你♥爸♥爸有牛排了"
"Call me back. Your dad had a steak."
什么鬼
What?
"是中风了 不是牛排"
"Stroke, not steak."
我爸中风了
My dad had a stroke.
潘格罗夫纪念医院
爸
Daddy.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
抱歉我昨晚没赶到
I'm so sorry I couldn't get here last night.
杰克带走孩子了 我得送他们到温哥华
Jake took the kids. I had to get them to Vancouver.
你还好吗
And how are you?
艾比 宝贝 你有点臭臭的
Ooh, Abby, dear, you're a little stinky.
来的比较匆忙
Oh, well, I was rushing.
-哦对的 -你脸色很不好
- Oh. - You look very pale.
你多久没吃东西了
When was the last time you ate?
不用担心我 我没事
Oh, don't worry about me. I'm--I'm fine.
你肯定忙活了半天
You've been very busy.
布置了这么多照片
Lots of photographs.
是啊
Well...
想布置得温馨一点
I wanted to make it nice for him.
他这样多久了
How long is he gonna be like this?
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
医生她 没说得特别详细
She wasn't, uh-- she wasn't very specific.
我不知道 什么关于
I don't know, something about,
脑肿胀之类的
I don't know, brain swelling.
艾比 拜托 亲爱的
Abby, please. Please, honey.
你能给我倒点茶吗
Would you get me some tea?
空气太干了
The air is so dry here.
我喉咙有点痛
I feel like I'm getting a sore throat.
当然可以 你现在能再想想
Sure. Now, can you please finish your thought
关于脑肿胀的情况吗
about the brain swelling?
你别凶我
Don't snap at me!
我没凶你
I'm not snapping at you.
我的丈夫刚刚中风了
My husband's just had a stroke.
我知道 我只想搞清楚具体什么情况
I know, and I'm just trying to understand what's happening here.
那个医生看起来 非常乐观
She seemed-- she seemed very positive.
博伊德医生 -好的
Dr. Boyd. - Okay.
你肯定会爱上她的
Yes, you'll love her.
她是常春藤名校毕业
She went to some Ivy League school.
我不记得具体哪一所大学了
I can't remember which one.
耶鲁 也可能是布朗
Uh, Yale. Maybe Brown.
好 这些不重要
Okay, it doesn't matter.
肯定是很好的大学
I'm sure it was great.
我给我雪松医院的家庭医生发了条短♥信♥
I left a message for my GP at Cedar's.
我们还得转诊进行二次诊断
We need to get a referral for a second opinion.
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
博伊德医医术高明
Dr. Boyd is more than capable.
我知道博伊德医生很棒
I'm sure Dr. Boyd is great,
我也肯定她会理解的
and I'm also sure that she would understand.
我不知道你为什么非要麻烦你的医生
I don't see why you feel the need to bother your doctor.
我没有啊
I'm not bothering my doctor.
一切我都处理妥当了
I have everything under control here.
我知道
I know you do.
只是第二诊断比较保险
It's just, getting a second opinion is standard.
你联♥系♥麦克斯了吗
Were you able to reach Max?
他现在在欧洲真不是个好时候
It's a shitty time to be in Europe.
我当然有联♥系♥他
Yes, yes, of course I did.
我早上打给他的
I called him this morning.
那就好 他在路上了就好
Okay, well, good. Well, I'm glad he's on his way.
爸 我真的很爱你
Daddy, I love you so much.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetheart.
你肯定会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
潘格罗夫纪念医院
你还好吗
You okay?
我在给艾比发短♥信♥
Oh, I'm texting Abby.
小可怜 她爸爸在医院
Poor thing, her dad's in the hospital.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
莉莉得带她弟弟去温哥华
Lilly had to take her brother up to Vancouver.
真糟糕
I feel so bad for them.
咱们在面包店工作也是件好事
It's a good thing we work at a bakery.
至少咱们能一口吃掉忧愁
We can eat our worries.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a hypothetical?
好啊
Yeah.
假如你咬了口苹果馅饼 然后恶心想吐
Let's say you took a bite of this apple tart and you got sick.
这会意味着我咬一口同样的馅饼
Would that mean if I took a bite of the same tart,
也一定会吐吗
I would yak too?
我可能会试一下
Well, I wouldn't risk it.
你也可以找一个新的没咬过的馅饼
You could just go get yourself a fresh, uneaten tart.
太麻烦了
Ah, too exhausting.
这里的烂馅饼都要堆成山了
A lot of rotten tarts out there.
我踩了好几次雷 不想再试了
I got sick a couple of times, and I don't want that anymore.
但是这个特别的馅饼
But this particular tart, mm?
我一小口一小口的品尝
I've taken a few nibbles,
感觉很不错
and it tasted pretty good.
我就感觉
And I just got a feeling that if I--
我一直猛吃的话
I kept eating this stupid thing,
也许 最终
that just maybe, finally...
你就吃饱了
You might get full.
可能吧
Yeah, I guess.
我就希望我的朋友
I just wish to hell that my friend
没有吃他一开始的那一口
hadn't taken a bite of the damn thing first.
那个
Well...
不说了 都是些拐弯抹角的隐喻
Enough. Enough with these tortuous metaphors.
回去工作吧 小伊
Back to work, E.
秃鹰
你和艾比谈过了吗
So have you spoken to Abby?
我刚和她挂完电♥话♥
Yeah, I just got off the phone with her.
她听起来...
She seems...
压力很大
pretty stressed.
是啊 肯定的
Yeah, I bet.
医院让我浑身发麻
Hospitals gives me hives.
-坐立不安 -我懂
- Oh, heebie-jeebies. - I know.
离婚协议也是
So do divorce settlements.
协议看起来相当简单明了
Well, the agreement looks pretty straightforward.
这是我想听到的话
Well, that's music to my ears.
你和JD都能保留
You and JD both get to keep
你们结婚前就各自拥有的财产
everything you entered the marriage with.
这栋房♥子作为你最大的资产 仍然属于你
The house, being your largest asset, remains yours.
-太好了 -但你得知道
- That's great. - But you do know
只要你的大部分钱
that as long as most of your money
还被这个地方牵制 你就没法让资金流动
is tied up in this place, you are not liquid.
完全没关系
Totally fine.
简历投出去了 画廊会找我的
Resumes are out. Gallery's gonna bite.
一切都很好
It's all good.
-好吧 -好极了
- Okay. - Great.
好了
All right.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表