剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry.
我不知道迪莉娅都跟你说了些什么
Look, I don't know what Delia said to you,
但我发誓 我们之间 跟她毫无关系
but I swear you and I, that's nothing to do with her.
你都胡说些什么呢
What are you babbling about?
迪莉娅没事
Delia's fine.
她态度很好
She's been good.
她很冷静 出乎意料的冷静
She's calm. She's surprisingly cool.
好吧 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
只是我收到的一条短♥信♥
It's just a vibe I got.
她说了什么
What did she say?
我想她只是害怕我会伤害你
I think she's just afraid I'll hurt you...
我不会的
which I won't.
你想什么呢
What are you thinking?
信息量太大了
It's so loaded.
简直是一出大戏
It's just-- it's an epic shitstorm.
如果你需要更多时间 我理解的
If you need more time, I get it.
我会离开道场一阵子
I'm gonna step back from the dojo for a while
好让你去
and let you have it.
那里对你很有用
It's been so good for you.
对你也很有用
It's been good for you too.
艾比
Abby, hey.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your dad?
他还是那样
Uh, he's the same.
听我说 现在
Okay, listen, this is
不是说这个的时候 但是我告诉了卡梅伦
terrible timing, but I told Cameron
我们决定走不同的路子
we decided to go in a different direction.
我理解
And, look, I get it.
你要是生我气我能理解
I get it if you're mad at me.
我妈妈去世了
My mom died.
昨天
Yesterday.
等等 什么 你妈妈
Wait, what? Your mom?
艾比 发生什么了
Abby, what happened?
她心脏病发了
She had a heart attack. I mean...
太疯狂了 对吧
It's crazy, right?
给我几个小时
Okay, just give me a few hours.
我马上坐飞机过去
I will get on a plane, and I'll be there.
不能让你一个人
You shouldn't be alone.
不 谢谢你 我没事
No, no, thank you. I'm fine.
我更愿意你留在洛杉矶
I just--I would actually rather if you just stayed in L.A.
如果你留在洛杉矶我会感觉更好些
It would make me feel better with you in L.A.
我现在没法打理生意
I just--I can't deal with the business right now.
我需要你去做
You know, I need you to take it.
我相信你
I trust you.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
我在呢
Yeah, I'm here.
交给我吧 艾比
I got it, Abby.
这边不用你担心
Don't worry about anything here.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
还有
And...
我爱你
I love you.
很爱很爱
Like, a lot.
别弄得尴尬了
Okay, please don't make this weird.
艾比
Abbs.
我也很爱你
I kind of love you a lot too.
好
Okay.
西洋出租
西洋出租
豪♥宅♥出租及管理
我们昨晚接到了电♥话♥
Mm-hmm, we got the call last night.
案子通过了
Case is going through.
克里斯特德要倒下了
Christede is going down.
太棒了
It's very exciting.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you,
你和你的男朋友拯救了全世界
you and your BF saving the world.
拯救了几个有住房♥问题的移♥民♥而已
Yeah, or a few dozen immigrants with housing problems,
但对一起集体诉讼来说足够了
but it is enough for a class action, so...
那你呢 怎么样
So what about you? What's up?
你都没怎么说
You've been kind of quiet.
对对
Yeah, yeah.
有件事情我一直
There's something I've been wanting
想跟你说来着
to talk to you about.
我决定要跟我们的秃顶朋友进一步发展
I decided to move forward with our little bald friend.
试一试吧
Give it a go.
你都决定了
Well, decision made.
有什么意见或者想法吗
Any thoughts or feelings?
没有 我跟你说了 这是你的生活 乔
No, I mean, I told you. It's your life, Jo.
我只是提供建议的
I'm just here to advise.
你没有跟他谈谈吗
You didn't have a talk with him?
什么
Huh?
或者替我威胁了他
Or threaten him on my behalf?
他是那么跟你说的吗
Is that what he told you?
艾伯特 太典型了
Wow, Albert. Pretty typical.
怎么典型了 什么意思
Typical how? What do you mean?
艾伯特 他的小把戏
Oh, you know, Albert, his games.
他太会操纵人了
He's such a manipulator.
他想要离间我们
He's trying to come between us.
天哪
Oh, my gosh,
我就知道你会有意见
I knew you weren't gonna be cool with this.
支持的表态 也只是表态而已
The supportive act, it's just an act.
我支持你
I support you.
我给了你足够的空间去做出正确的决定
I gave you room to make the right decision,
而你却搞砸了
and you blew it.
只是对你而言正确的决定
The right decision according to you.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我比你想的要更了解他
I know him better than you think.
天哪 我早该知道的
God, I should have known.
弗朗普金斯 斯考特
Frumpkis, Scott--
你当然会爱上"秃鹰"了
of course you're gonna fall in love with a "Bald Eagle."
-这下说实话了吧 -拜托 乔
- Wow, the truth comes out. - Please, Jo.
怎么 你真以为他在乎你吗
What, you think that he cares about you?
他就是利用你来恶心我
He's using you to screw with me.
因为全世界都绕着你转
Because it's all about you.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
我刚收到了芭芭拉的短♥信♥
I just got a text from Barbara.
我也收到了
Yeah, so did I.
她妈妈
Her mom?
-我知道 -这也太...
- I know. - That's so...
-疯狂 -可怜的艾比
- Insane. - Poor Abby.
我们能怎么做
What can we do?
我是想飞去北边陪她
What I want is to go up north to be there for her,
但她需要我在这里继续打理生意
but she needs me here keeping this business going,
在卡梅伦那么一出烂摊子之后
which, after the shitshow I made of that Cameron deal,
可能也没什么好打理的
not a sure thing.
我真希望我们
I so wish we weren't beholden
不用受制于那些混♥蛋♥喷子和他们的钱
to the douche nozzles of this world and their money.
我也是
Me too.
也许我们是不必
Maybe we don't have to be.
不必什么
Have to be what?
条条大路通罗马
There's more than one way to skin this cat.
资本化我们手头有的就是了
Capitalize on what we have.
如果我们完全转换方向呢
What if we shift things up completely?
天哪 你们怎么...
Oh, my God. How did you guys--
芭芭拉给我们发了信息
Barbara texted us.
艾比 亲爱的
Oh, Abby, honey.
这是...我在机场买♥♥的
This is-- I got it at the airport.
这太奇怪了
This is so weird.
抱歉 来抱抱
Sorry. Come here.
你需要些什么
What do you need?
我们能做些什么
What can we do?
我需要些什么
Um, what do I need?
麦卡锡女士
Ms. McCarthy?
你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表