剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢你的谢礼
我可以在他家写作业
I can do homework there.
重点不在那
Um, that's not the point.
明天还要上课
It is a school night.
给你
Here.
拿纸巾擦擦手
Use a napkin.
你担心我会做♥爱♥
You're worried I'll have sex.
我没有 你会吗
I'm not. Are you going to?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
-对 我不知道 -我知道的是
- No, I don't know. - Here's what I know.
你还没有准备好 或许你觉得自己准备好了
You are not ready, and maybe you think you're ready
因为你不想失去他
because you don't wanna lose him,
但你太草率了 相信我
I--but you are rushing this. Trust me.
-你才刚认识伊森 -这是我的身体
- You just met Ethan. - It's my body.
是你教育我的
You taught me that.
什么时候准备好了由我自己决定
I get to decide when I'm ready.
对 确实没错
Yes, that is true.
所以我要去
So I'm going.
如果你是这么决定的话
Well, if that is your decision.
没错
It is.
堆肥
Compost.
浸入其中 感受其衷
Sink into it. Feel it.
让它主导你
Let it overwhelm you.
你浸入的都是你的污秽
This is your muck you're soaking in.
你的羞愧
The shame.
你的错误决定
The bad decisions.
你的软弱
The weakness.
你的谎言
The crap.
但我们不会逃避它
But we're not gonna run from it,
或是感到恶心
or be disgusted by it.
我们就静♥坐♥其中
We are going to sit in it.
你就是满嘴谎言
You're crap.
美洲狮 安静
Puma. Shh.
抱歉
Sorry.
没错 是很臭 但它害不死你
Yes, it smells, but it's not gonna kill you.
不论有多么失望多么糟糕
No matter how disappointing or rotten,
一切经历都帮助人成长
all experience leads to growth.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
-这就是最顶峰... -你想知道些什么
- This is the apex of our... - What do you wanna know?
-你为什么要跑 -即便我们的感官
- Why did you leave? - Even our senses
不受到世人的评判
are free of judgment.
我们耗费了如此多的时间
We spend so much time trying to rid ourselves
试着摆脱失败与痛苦
of our failings and pain,
但在这里我们可以开始接受
but here we can start to accept that some of that shit,
我们可以负重前行
we can carry with us.
即便最糟糕的一面仍是我们自己
Even our worst selves are a part of us,
他们亦能成为力量与重生的
and they can be a source of strength
源泉
and renewal.
你就是艾伯特
You're Albert?
-美洲狮 -你
- Puma. - You...
操...
Mother--
我有两千个台
I have 2,000 channels.
总有一个是KRWW
One of them has to be KRWW.
芭芭拉什么时候出场
Well, when is Barbara going on?
大概半个小时后 我真的很想录下来
In, like, a half an hour, and I really wanna record it
这样她就能看见自己了
so she can see herself.
真希望我可以留下来看
Oh, I wish I could stay.
我得赶去博伊尔高地 我现在是孤军奋战了
I gotta get to Boyle Heights. I'm canvassing solo now.
你的法律援助人员保罗呢
What happened to your Legal Aid guy, Paul?
保罗 就是个头脑发热的混♥蛋♥
Paul, is a hot-headed prick who,
不论我工作得有多努力 献出了多少时间
no matter how hard I work or how many hours I donate,
他深信我是大律所的走狗
is convinced that I am a corporate lackey
是个叛徒
and a sellout.
我们在讨论让我的律所
Eh, we got in an argument
加入案子的时候起了争执
about bringing my firm onto the case.
你为什么要你的律所加入
Why do you need your firm?
因为我喜欢赢
'Cause I like to win.
好吧 我还以为你喜欢法律援助的原因是
Okay, but I thought the whole reason why you loved Legal Aid
因为它能让你远离律所那乌烟瘴气的环境
was because it got you away from the toxic corporate stuff.
也许保罗让你生气
I mean, maybe Paul's making you angry
是因为他从不同的方向在逼迫你
because he's pushing you in a different direction.
快把我嘴缝上吧 因为我...
Somebody just clamp my mouth shut, please, 'cause I'm--
莉莉
Lilly.
天哪 这颜色真好看 你的上衣
Oh, my gosh, I love that color. Look at that blouse.
跟你的眼妆相当配
It really brings out your eyes.
-谢谢 -不是吗 小艾
- Thanks. - Doesn't it, Abs?
她眼睛是相当好看
Oh, her eyes are definitely out.
-玩得开心 -小心一点
- Have fun. - Have a plan.
晚上11点前回来
To come home by 11:00.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
再见
Bye.
天哪 是我的原因还是她就是看上去很浪
Oh, my God, is it just me or does she look slutty?
你是说我们在她这个年纪的装扮吗
You mean how we all looked when we were her age?
我什么时候变得这么有过度保护欲了
When did I become an over-protective prude?
我不知道 或许你这么爱管莉莉
I don't know, maybe you're all up in Lilly's business
是因为比起想自己的问题
because it's easier than thinking about
这事要简单得多
what's happening in yours.
我没有什么问题
There's nothing happening in mine,
-现在很好 -是吗
- and that's good. - Is it?
不必因为她开张大吉了
You know you don't have to close up shop
你就得关门打烊了
because she's opening up hers.
这么描述真讨厌
Icky verbs.
你能为莉莉做的最好的事情
The best thing that you can do for Lilly
就是别再管她的性生活了
is to get your head out of her vagina.
好吧 这么说更糟糕了
Okay, that's worse.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
亲爱的
Hey, sweets.
跟JD的会面如何
How did the meeting go with JD?
他拒绝了
He passed.
他对彩票过敏吗
Is he allergic to lottery tickets?
他对我跟你在一起很生气
He's angry that I stayed with you.
场面很糟糕
It was awful.
他把我赶出来了
He kicked me out.
想想好的一面吧 现在我们可以
Let's bright side. Now we get to make a list
列出一串超火的艺术家去拜访了
of super hot artists to go to.
赫斯特怎么样 还是他已经过气了
How about Hirst? Or is he has-been?
我们能明天再继续吗
Can we do this tomorrow?
我想我累坏了
I, uh--I think I'm tapped out.
没事 去吧
Yeah, that's fine. Go.
在你来之前 能去一样狗狗之家
Hey, before you come in, can you go to Just for Dogs
去买♥♥鹿肉和南瓜狗粮吗
and get the venison-and-squash?
-顺路的 -当然
- It's on your way. - Yeah, of course.
你还可以去街对面的快乐胸部
Oh, and can you pop across the street to the Pleasure Chest
去物色我的骑士部件吗
and get my knight's member?
一定要确保是滔天大鸟
Just make sure it's, like, seriously big.
-假阳♥具♥ -没错 给骑士装的
- The dildo? - Right, for the knight.
-记得吗 -我记得
- Remember? - No, I do.
我刚跟你我的婚姻一团糟
I just told you that my marriage is screwed
你却要我去给你取狗粮和假阳♥具♥
and you want me to pick you up dog food and dildos?
我只是想让你开心一点
I'm trying to lighten things up.
你现在
There's just a lot of emotional stuff
太过情绪化了
with you at the moment.
也许现在是时候向前看了 放手吧
I mean, maybe it's time to move on, let go.
为了你和我
For both our sakes.
我不会去给你买♥♥假阳♥具♥的
I'm not gonna get your dildo.
菲比 这是你的工作 好吗
Um, Phoebe, it's your job, okay.
你记得我给你发工资的吧
Yeah, you do remember that I pay you, right?
所以乖乖听话去买♥♥我要的东西
So be a doll and get my shit, please.
我不会去给你买♥♥的
I'm not getting your shit.
因为我辞职了 杰玛
Because I quit, Gemma.
不 等...好吧 菲比
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表