剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
今天早上确实发生了一些事
So something did come up just this morning.
第二任前夫的律师打来电♥话♥
Ex hubby number two's lawyer called.
拉尔夫想要什么
What does Ralf want?
他想重新协商监护权的分配
He wants to renegotiate custody.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他想要孩子的主要监护权
He wants primary custody.
菲比 他认为你这的家庭环境不稳定
Phoebe, he thinks that the home environment is unstable.
不稳定
Unstable?
对
Yeah.
凭什么这么说
Based on what?
据他律师说
According to his lawyer,
你和JD草率地结婚又离婚
your impulsive marriage to JD and divorce
还有和杰玛旅行的那些事
and all the travel with Gemma,
他认为这会对孩子产生负面影响
he thinks it's taking a toll on the kids.
这太荒唐了 他不能这么做
That's ridiculous. He can't do this.
冷静 你要是不同意 他无法改变任何事
Calm down. He can't change anything unless you agree.
-我不同意 -好的
- I don't agree. - Okay.
我不同意 你可以告诉那个混♥蛋♥是我说的
I don't agree, and you can tell that shithead I said so.
听着 我是你朋友 我爱你
Look, I'm your friend, and I love you.
但作为你的律师 我真的认为
But as your lawyer, I really think
你至少可以考虑一下拉尔夫的提议
that you could at least consider Ralf's proposal.
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
-我才不管是不是暂时的 -这能给你机会
- I don't care how temporary it is. - It'll give you a chance
把问题都解决
to sort things out.
我们可以重新协商赡养费
We can renegotiate alimony.
迪莉娅 我感谢你的法律建议
Delia, I appreciate your legal advice.
我真心感谢
I really do.
但我不会放弃我的孩子
But I am not giving up my kids.
好的
Okay.
好的 我会解决的
Okay, I'll handle it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
撑住 艾比
Hang in there, Abbs.
去睡一觉 你听上去很累
And get some sleep; you sound exhausted.
你应该见见我妈
Oh, you should see my mom.
她在拼命消耗自己的精力
She is running herself ragged.
她痴迷于那些香薰蜡烛
She's obsessed with these scented candles.
我爸的病房♥
My father's hospital room
闻起来就像情趣酒店
smells like Pier One on steroids.
艾比
Abby?
过来尝尝这个
Come taste this.
来了
Coming!
她从我来这里以后
And she has been cooking nonstop
就一直在煮东西 神啊救救我吧
since I got here, Lord help me.
她想把你喂胖一点
She wants to fatten you up,
你就穿上条弹力裤 听麦卡锡妈妈的话
so put on some stretch pants and do it for Mama McCarthy.
好的 爱你
Okay. I love you.
-我更爱你 -拜拜
- I love you more. - Bye.
妈 让我来吧 饭是你做的
Mom, let me do that. You cooked.
宝贝 不用 我能行
Oh, honey, no. I've got it.
来尝尝这盘烤面条
I want you to taste this lasagna.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
少来了
Oh, come on.
吃吧 小瘦子 张嘴
Come on, skinny minnie. Open up.
-真美味 -是啊
- Delicious. - Yes.
我上次做给你♥爸♥吃的时候
The last time I made this for your dad,
他非常兴奋
he got so excited.
他把我抱进怀里
He just took me in his arms,
-然后他就... -妈
- and he just-- - Oy, Ma.
别说了 我懂 你和爸要做♥爱♥了
Stop. I get it. You and Dad like the sex.
谢谢你给我提供画面
Thank you for that image.
我和我医生推荐的
Oh, I talked to the neurologist
神经科医生谈过了
that my doctor recommended.
他看了爸的病历
He looked at Daddy's charts.
然后呢
And?
她有没有告诉你我是对的
Did she tell you I was right,
你♥爸♥的医生绝对应付得来
that your father's doctor is more than capable?
对 他告诉我他同意她给的疗程
Yes, he told me that he agreed with her course of treatment.
那当然
Exactly.
下次你应该相信你聪明的妈妈
Next time, you should trust your smart mama.
你还有什么能做的
What else could you possibly be making?
如果我多讨好他们一点
Those nurses will be much better to your father
那些护士会对你♥爸♥好很多
if I butter them up a little,
所以我要给他们做奶油芝士蛋糕
so I'm making my cream cheese cupcakes.
但你要做多少个
But how many of them do you need?
我希望每个人都能分到一个以上的蛋糕
Well, I want everyone to have one and maybe more.
过来 过来 帮我搭把手
Come on. Come on. Give me a hand.
顺便问一下 你知道麦克斯的航♥班♥
By the way, do you know what time
什么时候降落吗
Max's flight is coming in?
航♥班♥ 什么航♥班♥
Flight? What flight?
你说他在来的路上
You said he was on his way.
不 我让他不要来
No, I told him not to come.
他在地球的另一边
He's halfway around the world.
他在工作
He's working.
他是去开会
He's at a conference,
-而且柏林不能算是... -在我们知道
- and Berlin is hardly-- - There's no reason for him to come
情况有多严重前 没理由让他过来
until we know how serious the situation is.
妈 我真的认为麦克斯应该回来
Mom, I really think Max should be here.
你知道麦克斯对你♥爸♥的事承受力有多脆弱
You know how fragile Max is when it comes to your father.
是的 但是...
Yes, but--
艾比 拜托
Abby, please!
我不想吵架
I don't want to argue!
我只需要你的支持
I just need your support.
当然 我支持你
Of course. You have my support.
很好
Good,
因为我需要你
because I need you.
毕竟
I mean, after all,
这里还有谁能当试吃员呢
who is gonna do the taste-testing here?
我在控制自己的腰围 而你太瘦了
I'm watching my waistline, and you are much too skinny
要我说的话
if you ask me.
来吧
Come on.
标注出的红色♥区♥域
So the areas outlined in red
显示了第一次中风发生的地方
show where the first stroke took place.
你们可以看到 它相对比较大
As you can see, it's rather large,
但它是闭合的 出血止住了
but it's contained; the bleeding's stopped.
而用蓝色标注的第二次中风区域更小...
Now, the second stroke, outlined in blue, is smaller--
-我能看看吗 -这是好事 对吧
- May I see? - That's a good thing, right?
-更小是好事 -对 对
- That it's smaller? - Yes, yes.
但他的情况很严重
But his condition is serious.
抱歉
Oh. Oh, sorry.
肿胀没有像我预计得一样消下去
The swelling hasn't gone down as much as I'd like.
妈 别摆弄那东西了
Mom. Ma, stop playing with that thing.
只是在肿胀消下去之前
It's just, until the swelling goes down,
很难确定损伤程度
it's hard to know exactly what the damage is.
但肯定会有损伤对吗
But there's going to be damage for sure?
像这样的中风 几乎是一定的
A stroke like this? Almost certainly.
他会醒来吗
Is he gonna wake up?
我们希望如此
We hope so.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我会做好一切准备
I'd be prepared for anything.
妈
Ma.
妈
Mom.
怎么了
Wh--what?
你有问题要问吗
Do you have any questions?
没有 没有
No, no, no, no.
真是... 谢谢你
That was--thank you.
你说的非常有用 博伊德医生
That was very informative, Dr. Boyd.
谢谢您对我的关注和考虑
Oh, thank you for looking it over, Guy, and considering me.
理解 理解 完全理解
Understood, understood. Totally understand.
非常感谢您百忙中的抽空 拜拜
Well, thank you so much for taking the time. Bye.
我恨你
I hate you.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表