剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Damien Fields Gallery.
太好了
Okay, great.
你又重新工作了
You got your job back.
不是 只是先缓一缓
Well, no, I just took a breather.
是咨♥询♥ 非常随意的
I mean, it's consulting. It's super casual.
回见
Bye.
爱你们 回见
Love you guys. Bye.
回见
Bye!
秃鹰是艾伯特
Bald Eagle is Albert.
就是艾伯特 没错
It's Albert, yeah.
我和你的艾伯特睡了 就这样
I slept with your Albert. There.
既成事实
There it is.
多谢你告诉我已经知道的事
Thank you for telling me what I already knew.
我就觉得你知道了
I had a feeling you knew.
天呐 就像纽伦堡审判
Jesus, it was like the judgment of Nuremburg at this table.
你怎么发现的
How did you find out?
他的助手告诉我
His assistant told me
他要去放松之道休养
he was going to the Tao of Rex retreat.
我联想了一下
I put it together.
你忍♥了四天没说
You held it in for four days?
应该你说啊 你知道多久了
You should talk. How long have you known?
去休养才知道
Only until the retreat.
你忘记了吗
Don't you remember?
我们不能用真名
We couldn't use our names.
我所见的只是这个我想要击败的
All I saw was, with all the equipment, this short dude
装备齐全的矮家伙
I just wanted to beat up all the time.
我真不知道 非常抱歉 虽然晚了
I had no idea. I'm so, so sorry. Beyond.
天呐 难以置信
God, this is so bizarre.
真是一团糟
It is so messed up.
荒谬 秃鹰
Absurd. Bald Eagle?
不过你说得对
You were right about the sex, by the way.
-他在床上很凶猛 -我知道
- He's an animal. - Yeah, I know.
-我 真抱歉 太快了 -不 没事
- I- I just- I'm sorry. Too soon. - No, it's fine.
你会继续见他吗
Are you gonna keep seeing him?
不知道
I don't know.
但你喜欢他
But you like him.
不确定
I'm not sure.
好吧
Well,
是的 有感觉的
Yeah, there's something there.
如果我说没有就是自欺欺人了
I mean, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't.
但我不知道 我会离开他的
But I don't know. I will walk away.
我可不想陷入闹剧中
I never wanted any drama,
有成千上万的不同的原因
and there's a lot of it for a million different reasons,
首要原因是你
you at the top of the heap.
别啊 我和艾伯特
Oh, no. Me and Albert?
拜托 早就过去了
Oh, come on. That is beyond over.
陈年旧事了
That is the past.
不 这不是我担心的事
No, that is not what I am worried about.
那你担心什么
What are you worried about?
你
You.
我不想看到你受伤
I don't want to see you get hurt.
你担心他会伤害我 是吗
You're afraid he's gonna hurt me, right?
他是在改变
I mean, he's getting better.
他在尝试
He's trying.
但是人真的能变那么多吗
But do people really change that much?
他让我经历了很多痛苦
He put me through so much.
他毁了我的生活
He tore up my life.
我不想看你被他玩弄
I don't want to see you get messed with.
我担心你
I care about you.
但这是你的决定
But it's your decision.
别想我们的事
Don't think about us.
不管你的决定是什么 我都支持你
Whatever you decide, I'll support you.
多谢
Thanks.
你真的太大度了
It's very, very big of you.
服务员呢
Where's the waiter?
菲比·康特
Phoebe Conte.
达米安 你好啊 最近怎么样
Hello, Damien. How are you?
挺好的
I'm fine, yeah.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
我知道 得好好叙叙旧
I know. We have a lot to catch up on.
不过我得先说 你的收藏品真的非常棒
But first your collection is breathtaking.
马上我会带几位大客户过来
I have some big fish I need to get in here stat.
比如说 杰玛·萨科
Mmm, like Gemma Sacco.
不 事实上 我们分道扬镳了
No, actually, we parted ways.
了解
I see.
这幅作品真是美极了
Anyways, this piece is stunning.
是哪位大艺术家
Whose is it?
菲比 亲爱的 省省吧
Phoebe, honey, cut the shit.
你消失了好几个月
You disappeared for months
连个电♥话♥都不打
without so much as a phone call.
我只是觉得咱们顾问安排
I know. I just thought our consultant arrangement
不太正式 但我很抱歉
was a bit more informal, but I'm sorry.
我应该打给你的
I should have called.
杰玛一直在疯狂采购 JD和我又分开了
Gemma's consuming, and JD and I split,
最近有点分身乏术
so I really haven't been myself lately.
很抱歉听到这个消息 菲比
I'm sorry to hear that, Phoebe.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管怎样 我现在来这了 开始工作
Anyways, I'm here, and I'm ready to work.
不 没那个必要
Yeah, that won't be necessary.
我已经雇了一个艺术顾问 科科
I--I hired another consultant, Coco.
他很棒
Terrific.
第一天就谈下了一个草间弥生的单子
He actually moved a Kusama on his first day.
草间弥生[日本前卫艺术家]
50万的单子
Half a million.
为什么你不能再给我个机会呢
Why don't you just give me a chance?
我不是到处予人机会的圣人
I'm not in the business of giving chances.
我是个商人
I'm in business.
抱歉
Sorry.
我喜欢他们展示上的内容
I loved their presentation.
只是不确定他们到底有没有那个能力
I'm just not sure if they have the heft.
我听说了 但他们的公♥司♥正在扩张
I hear that, but their company's blowing up,
而且他们是非常合适的人选
and they're a great fit.
社交媒体上也都是从母女的角度出发
And their social media is all about that mother-daughter angle.
我带了无咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁哦
I come bearing decaf lattes.
上帝保佑你 孩子
God bless you, child.
你真是我们的救世主 给我吧
You are a lifesaver. Give it to me.
有什么进展吗 准备跟谁合作
Any progress? Who are we going with?
芭芭拉正在努力推进跟女性小食的项目
Well, Barbara is really pushing for Snack Chix,
就是那个 母女什么的东西
that--you know, the mother-daughter-run thing.
你又摆一幅苦瓜脸
Okay, again with the face.
妈妈来电
什么 哪有
What? No, what face?
我才没有苦瓜脸
I'm not making a face.
有一点
A little bit of a face.
我只是 觉得他们很聪明
I just--you know, I think they're very smart,
还有他们做的那些
and they make these delicious
超好吃的无麸质美食 但是
gluten-free little bites of heaven, but--
艾比怀疑他们的经济情况
Abby's concerned about their financials,
其实根本没有问题
which is legit.
我们可以让女性小食
So maybe we bring on Snack Chix
和其他广♥告♥商 占领底部受众人群
and other advertisers, help fill in the bottom line.
或者咱们只委托给一个
Or we just commit to one big advertiser
资金雄厚 根基稳固
with deep pockets who is established,
万无一失的大广♥告♥商 就像
who is a sure thing, like--
-别说 -卡梅伦
- Don't say... - Cameron.
他就是特别渣的那个吧
He's the douchey one, right?
顶级渣男
Uber douchey,
就像杰里米·皮文和贾斯汀·比伯的孩子
like Jeremy Piven and Justin Bieber had a baby
再加上查理·辛那么渣
and it ate Charlie Sheen.
还有 他要求禁止同业竞争
Plus, he requested a noncompete.
我猜那个意味着
Oh, and I assume that means--
意味着我们只能宣传他的产品
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表