剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- Of course they will, moron. - Anouk, stop.
能 你的平板电脑在威尼斯也能用
Yes, your tablets will work in Venice.
没事的 妈妈 我们不会有事的
It's okay, mom. We're gonna be fine.
做个正常人吧
Don't be a freak.
你妈妈给我的眼睛
So your mother left me with two bruises,
一边留了一处瘀伤 现在只好了一边
one under each eye. Now, one is fine.
你看着可强悍了吧
You look tough, right?
两眼瘀伤就像化了眼影一样
Two makes you look like you're wearing eye shadow.
-或者像浣熊 -没错
- Or like a raccoon. - Or like--exactly.
像只浣熊 这个比喻更好
Like a raccoon. You know, that's better.
下次我就这么说
I'm gonna use that next time.
美洲狮 你女儿挺犀利的
Puma, your kid is sharp.
对 非常犀利
Yeah, sharp as a tack.
这位秃鹰 他可是我最厉害的竞争对手
But Bald Eagle here, he's my toughest competitor.
他真的很难搞定 让我时刻保持警惕
He really challenges me, keeps me on my toes.
彼此彼此
Hey, right back at you.
好了 抱歉失陪了
Anyway, if you will excuse me,
我得去趟洗手间
I am gonna hit the little Bald Eagle's room.
他人不错吧
He's a nice guy, huh?
对了 他对你很有意思
FYI, he's totally into you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
你让他彻底沦陷了
He's falling all over you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
他吗
Of him?
对你 认真的吗
For you? Serious?
-你不喜欢他 -他有点
- You don't like him? - He's a little...
缺爱和绝望 他很奇怪
needy and desperate. He's really weird.
-奇怪 -对
- Weird? - Yeah.
-怎么奇怪了 -不知道
- Weird how? - I don't know.
-我只是有这种感觉 -他是练习拳击很好的对手
- I just get a vibe. - He's great to spar with.
对 我完全明白你为什么
Yeah, I can definitely see why you'd want
想给他的脸揍上一拳
to punch that guy in the face.
现在庆祝有点太早了吧
Isn't it a little too early to celebrate?
什么 不会
What? No way.
好了 那么
Okay, so...
我们怎么样
How did we do?
不算太差
well, not too shabby.
在场几乎所有人都买♥♥我们的账了
Pretty much everyone there cut us a check.
除了雪莉
Except for Sherry.
或许她在找某个
Well, maybe she is looking for someone
对喷漆要求更严格的人
who's a little tougher on spray paint.
怎么了
What?
你和她
You and her.
你俩有过节吧
There was some shit there.
-是吗 -拜托
- Yeah? - Come on--
好吧 或许我注意到了
Oh, yeah, well, maybe I noticed.
我有时很容易激怒别人
I tend to rub people the wrong way sometimes.
我很高兴事情的结果比预期要好
Well, we wound up making a lot more than we expected.
但现在我只想敬你一杯
But now, I'd like to make a toast.
因为你一直在我身边
For being by my side.
我觉得我们是一个很好的团队
I think we make a really damn good team.
可能这是雪莉决定退出的原因
Wait, maybe there is a reason that Sherry opted out.
-谢谢 -太棒了
- Thank you. - Fantastic.
继续留意事情的发展 有消息通知我
All right, keep counting those hits and keep me posted.
谢谢
Thanks.
蕾娜刚刚打电♥话♥给我
So, that was Laina, and apparently,
刚刚我那番话已经走红了
my moment just now, already going viral.
非常好 只雇女性这件事能引起反响
That's great. This all-female advertising thing
是因为你把整个网站都栓在这件事上了
better work because you just tied us to it.
你说这话是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
我只是担心这样的宣传效果不持久
I am just concerned that this is not sustainable.
不 你担心的是网站会很成功
No, you're worried that the site is going to be successful
但不是因为你的想法
and it won't be because of something you thought of.
什么 这不是
Wait, what? That is not even--
他们想了解我的想法
They wanted to talk about my idea,
你接受不了 所以就想搞砸我的事情
and you couldn't handle it, so you undermined me.
芭芭拉 这太荒唐了
Barbara, that's ridiculous.
-是吗 -当然
- Is it? - Yes.
我可不太确定
I'm not so sure.
我们对投资者有受托责任
We have a fiduciary responsibility to our investors.
这跟是你的想法还是我的想法无关
This is not about my idea or your idea--
艾比 自从你回来后就没干成过什么
Please, Abby, you've been shitting on this since you got back.
我一直在很用心地工作
No, I have been supporting it,
跟我们潜在的广♥告♥商
trying to keep our lines of communication open
保持联♥系♥ 以防
with potential advertisers just in case--
以防我失败了 我懂了
In case I failed. Got it.
你说的"保持联♥系♥"
And what the hell do you mean,
到底是什么意思
"Keeping the lines of communication open"?
你一直在跟谁联♥系♥
Who have you been communicating with?
跟别的广♥告♥商
With other advertisers.
就是搞好点关系
You know, maintaining relationships.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你找了卡梅伦 是不是
You called Cameron, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
我没对他许任何诺言
I didn't make any promises to him.
我和他喝了杯咖啡 他也没那么差
I had coffee with him, and he is not that bad.
-你太早放弃他了 -你简直不可思议
- You wrote him off too fast-- - You are unbelievable
卡梅伦和莱特酒是一笔大生意
Cameron and VinoLyte are a massive business.
我一直都在收拾你的烂摊子
And I have been trying to clean up the mess you made
弥补你拒绝他以后造成的损失
and the damage you did when you kicked him out.
我知道你经历了很多事情
I know that you're going through a lot,
但你信任我 让我看着公♥司♥
but you trusted me to oversee everything,
这个新方向
and this new direction--
不是我创建网站的初衷
Is not what I had in mind when I conceived of this site.
我从没想过我会主导
I had no idea that I would be managing
这个激进的女权主义宣言
this aggressive militant feminist manifesto!
-激进 -这不是我的想法
- Militant? - This was not my vision!
这不再跟你相关
This isn't about you anymore!
跟你的想法也没关系 这是网站的事
Or your vision. This is about the site.
这是现实世界中真实存在的
Which is a real thing in the real world,
网站就是朝着这个方向发展
and this is what it's becoming.
所以你要么继续干下去
So you can get on board,
-要么 -要么什么
- or you can-- - Or I can what?
要么就离开
Or you can get out of the way.
我是艾比
Abby here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
现在我知道她为什么讨厌你了
Well, now I get why she hates you.
简单来说 我和戈登好上的时候
And in full disclosure, Gordon was a client
他是我的委托人
when we started hooking up.
所以当时违反了不少规定
So, there were a lot of transgressions.
我不是完全清白的
I'm not squeaky clean.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
我也不是完全清白的
I'm not squeaky clean either.
什么
What?
我还以为你说你像奥巴马一样
I thought you said you were like Barack--
是啊 但奥巴马也吸过大♥麻♥
Yeah, but Barack smoked pot.
而且吸得还不少
A lot of it.
我高中的时候因为吸大♥麻♥被抓到了
Me, I got busted for dealing it. In high school.
那是还没成年 所以就没记录在案
I was a minor, so that was expunged.
大学的时候
And I also had kind of a thing
我和英语教授也干了那种见不得人的事
with my English professor in college.
别笑
Yeah.
我想她很大可能是结了婚的
And I think--pretty sure--maybe she was married.
保罗 我对你很失望
Paul, I am really disappointed in you.
我知道我让你很失望
Yeah, I know, I am a big disappointment.
我们把过去忘掉吧
I think that-- screw our pasts.
这是我的想法
That's what I think.
现在你对我来说是清清白白的
You're squeaky clean to me.
我注意到
Oh, you know, I just noticed that, uh,
-你隔壁的店倒闭了 -那家唱片店
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表