剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce"...
-秃鹰是艾伯特 -你会继续见他吗
- Bald Eagle is Albert. - Are you gonna keep seeing him?
不知道 有感觉的
I don't know. There's something there.
如果我说没有就是自欺欺人了
I mean, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't.
你说得对 这是我俩的事情
You were right, this is our thing.
就算我们最后决定和解 那也是我们的决定
But if we decide to settle, it'll be our decision.
你得知道只要你的大部分钱
You do know that as long as most of your money
还被这个地方牵制 你就没法让资金流动
is tied up in this place, you are not liquid.
"看到打给我 你♥爸♥爸有牛排了"
"Call me back. Your dad had a steak."
是中风了 不是牛排
Stroke, not steak.
我爸中风了
My dad had a stroke.
很难确定损伤程度
Hard to know exactly what the damage is.
但肯定会有损伤对吗
But there's going to be damage?
-几乎是一定的 -我认识了一个人
- Almost certainly. - I met someone.
挺复杂的 我已经跟他分手了
It's complicated. I already broke up with him,
但我还是对他有感觉
but I still feel him, you know.
我决定要跟我们的秃顶朋友
I decided to move forward
进一步发展
with our little bald friend.
我给了你足够的空间去做出正确的决定
I gave you room to make the right decision
而你却搞砸了
and you blew it.
这下说实话了吧
Wow! The truth comes out.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom?
我妈妈去世了 她心脏病发了
My mom died. She had a heart attack.
我是说...
I mean...
麦卡锡女士 你♥爸♥爸
Miss McCarthy, it's your dad.
-你醒了 -你妈呢
- You're awake. - Where's mom?
第 49 条
任其闪耀
? 25 on the left side ?
抱歉 拉比 但是我妈为她葬礼
I'm sorry, Rabbi, but this list my mother made
列的清单也太详细了
for her own funeral is so specific.
黑莓酒 有这个东西吗
I mean, Blackberry Manischewitz. Is that still even a thing?
当然有啊
Oh, it is a thing.
讲真 这酒相当带劲呢
And it'll mess you up hard. I am telling you.
-真的 -多谢提醒
- Really? - Thanks for the tip.
-坐下说吧 艾比 -站着就好 多谢
- Why don't you sit down, Abby? - I'm fine standing, thank you.
艾比 别为此心烦意乱
Abby, this list should not be a source of agita.
这不是你母亲想要的
That's not what your mother would have wanted.
好吧 但这就是她想要的
Okay, yes, that is what she would have wanted,
但是 有些东西压根就
but okay, I mean, some of these things are like--
无法实现啊
they're not even possible.
她想要杰克演奏钢琴曲《任其闪耀》
She wanted Jake to play "Let it Shine" on the piano.
我以为她讨厌杰克呢
I thought she hated Jake.
我也是 很明显她喜欢他弹钢琴
So did I, but apparently, she loved his piano playing.
或者她觉得他很逊
Or she thought it sucked
只是想要在她死后
and she just wants to humiliate him one more time
让他再难堪一次
from beyond the grave.
同意第二种说法
I'm gonna go with option "B."
简直太棒了 我喜欢这个想法
I think that's fantastic. I love that idea.
杰克压根都来不了
You know what? Jake can't even come so, you know.
顺带说一下
By the way, by the way,
这是一份札巴超♥市♥的购物清单
this is an actual grocery list for Zabar's.
札巴超♥市♥现在可以送货了
Zabar's delivers now.
24小时内那么远能送来吗
Across the country in 24 hours?
葬礼就在明天了
The funeral's tomorrow.
艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby.
放松一点 好吗
You know what? Let's shake it out, okay?
深呼吸
I just want you to breathe...
-我没事 我很好 -别想太多
- I'm fine. I'm fine. - And I want you to let it go.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
别再晃了 拜托
Please stop shaking me. Please.
好 我们都紧握有益于自身的东西
Okay. You know what? We all hold on to what serves us.
但是 艾比 这张清单很重要
But, Abby, this list is important.
完成我的悼词
Well, so is finishing my eulogy
接我父亲从医院回来都很重要啊
and so is picking my father up from the hospital.
尊重逝者的意愿
Honoring the wishes of the departed,
《犹太法典》对这事可是很严肃的
The Torah does not screw around with that shit.
别放弃啊
But don't just give up.
不能让一张小破纸
Don't let some writing on a piece of paper
左右你的情绪 让它指引你
dictate your emotions. Let it guide you.
让迪娜帮助你
Let Dina guide you.
好吗 你可以的
Okay? You've got this.
好 我试试
Okay, I'll try.
我会照做的
I will do it.
-这才像你 -是啊
- There you go. - Yeah.
艾比 你是个勇士
'Cause, Abby, you are a warrior.
我是个勇士
I'm a warrior.
一张清单不在话下
That list is your bitch.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去泡个澡
I have an appointment with my bathtub.
天气太恶劣了
It has been a beast of a day, believe me,
我需要好好护理一下
and I need to practice a little self-care.
你的闺蜜都在这呢
But you've got your girlfriends here,
我明天再来吧
and I will see you tomorrow.
-再见 姑娘们 -再见 拉比
- Bye, everyone. - Bye, Rabbi.
原来亲人去世压力这么大
Well, turns out death is stressful.
有我们呢 已经邀请了客人
We got this. The guests have been invited.
选好了棺材
The coffin is picked.
小芭已经预定了招待用花
Babs has already ordered the flowers for the reception.
远在洛杉矶也在操心 没问题的
She's doing her part from L.A. We're good.
座次呢 我们有...
And what about the seating? Have we--
排好了
Chairs are done. Boom.
我有点担心可能没摆对
I'm concerned we're not gonna get those chairs right.
《犹太法典》有明确规定
Does the Torah have any specifics
折叠椅的塑料材质
on the particular plastic...
或者品牌吗
or brand of folding chair?
我还奇怪呢 我妈怎么没指定
Yeah, I'm surprised my mother didn't specify.
她想要我成人礼上她坐的那把椅子
She wants the exact chair that she sat on at my bat mitzvah.
你妈妈真特别
Your mother's quite the character.
是啊
Yeah, she was.
我们需要一个钢琴演奏者
Anyway, we need a piano player.
没错 要是杰克在这就好了
Yes, we do. It would have been nice if Jake were here.
是啊 有他在
Yeah, it would have been helpful
就有人陪孩子们玩了
to have him here with the kids.
但他正在拍摄吧 一团糟
But you know, he's filming and whatever. It's a mess.
看 这个玩具好棒
Look, this thing is sweet!
有些年代了
Oh, how retro.
这是麦克斯的
Yeah, it's Max's.
这房♥子几乎是麦克斯的童年圣地
Half this house is a shrine to Max's childhood.
有看到书房♥里那些棒球奖杯吗
Did you see all of the baseball trophies in the den?
这是机灵鬼[一种弹簧玩具]
This is a Slinky.
这是我们这些旧石器时代的人小时候的玩具
This is what us kids played with in the Paleolithic era.
我当时都不玩这个了
It was even before my time.
你什么年代 侏罗纪
What are you, Jurassic?
你的姐妹呢 宝贝
Where's your sister, bun-bun?
她在楼上房♥间里 很难过
She's up in her room. She's really sad.
她想奶奶了
Yeah, well, she misses grandma.
奶奶会变成鬼魂 对吗
Grandma's gonna be a ghost now, right?
是的
Yeah. Absolutely.
那她会来我们家缠着我们吗
Does that mean she's gonna come to our house and haunt us?
不会
No.
就算她会 也不是恐怖的那种
And if she did, it would be, you know, like, not the scary kind.
她可能会来质问我们的选择
She'd probably just come back to question our choices.
拿着你的玩具
Take this. Take that.
去吧
Go away.
你好 艾比
Hello! Abby.
你赶来了
You made it.
终于来了 谢天谢地
You're here. Thank God.
你好邋遢 好瘦
You're so scruffy and--and skinny.
抱歉 妈妈附身了
I'm sorry, Mom?
我妈把你怎么了
Is my mom still here?
过来和叔叔打招呼
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表