剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
So, how do you plan on dealing
城市的涂鸦问题
with the city's graffiti problem?
这是个好问题
Well, that's a great question.
这是近期的大问题了
I mean, that has been a big problem as of late.
每个人都觉得自己突然变成班克西了[当今世界上最有才气的街头艺术家之一]
Everybody thinks they're Banksy all of a sudden.
有的人对于不属于自己的
Yeah, some people don't have respect
东西一点都不尊重
for what doesn't belong to them.
大部分的犯罪都是
Yeah, most of these crimes tend to be
那些社会底层的孩子们犯下的
committed by underprivileged boys--
不 我们不要用模式化观念
Well, no, let's not stereotype.
以我的经验看 有些年长的
In my experience, there's been older, overprivileged women
受了教育的女性就是喜欢固执己见
that are just as incorrigible.
某些特定的犯罪还有着
And there seems to be a higher degree of recidivism
高比例的累犯
when it comes to the particular type of crime--
有些人就是不会吸取教训
Well, some people just don't learn their lessons.
即便是被捕了 他们还是一团糟
Even after they're caught, they just keep messing around.
在他们的自家后院 在工作时
In their own backyards, at work,
-乱丢易拉罐 -雪莉 我觉得
- throwing around their cans... - Sherry, it was my understanding
你小区里的涂鸦
that the graffiti in your neighborhood
被清除了
was cleared up.
反正你已经从那地方搬走了
You moved on from that property anyways.
那并不是说我忘记了
Doesn't mean I forgot.
涂鸦会一直跟随你
Graffiti tends to stick with you.
我想我提议的
I think that my proposed
青年援助计划会给孩子们提供
youth outreach program will provide the kids
健康的娱乐活动 以替代破坏公物的娱乐活动
with a healthy recreational alternative to vandalism.
没错
Well, there you go.
或许我们该探讨其他问题
Maybe we should move on to another issue.
没错 不如聊聊妓♥女♥问题吧
Good idea. How about prostitution?
我可爱死了
I love that!
出现在她门前 这就像爱情喜剧的桥段
Showing up at her door like it's a rom-com or something.
我可爱死了出现在门前的桥段
I love when they show up at the door.
人人都爱
Everybody loves that.
对 所以我受到了启发 我知道
Yeah, I was just so inspired, you know, and I knew
我只能跟芭芭拉一起打造网站
that Barbara was the only person that I could do this site with,
而且我只想立刻告诉她
and I just wanted to tell her right away.
我等不了了 当天晚上就想见到她
You know, I didn't want to wait. I wanted to see her that night.
我懂 太棒了 你俩
I get it. That is so great. You two.
这一切都在网站上展示出来了
I mean, this completely shows on the website.
我们很喜欢"女性部分" 我和凯西都会看
We love Lady Parts around here. Kath and I read it...
-每次都会看 -每次都会看
- all the time. - All the time.
-谢谢你们 -不客气
- Thank you. Wow. - Sure.
我们聊聊你俩提出的
So let's talk now about this bold initiative
这一大胆的倡议
the two of you have launched.
倡议 我
Initiative? I...
就是只有女性管理的公♥司♥
You know the one, only female-run companies
才能在你们网站打广♥告♥
advertising on your site?
我们听说过 当时就在想
I mean, we heard about that, and we thought,
这倡议可真够刺♥激♥
wow, that's some really exciting stuff.
真的很刺♥激♥ 但也有点吓人
Really exciting, but kind of scary too.
是啊 跟我们多聊点
Yeah. But tell us more.
是什么让两位女士敢于带头领先
What made you ladies want to take that leap?
-两位 -艾比
- Ladies? - Abby?
你们没事吧
Are--are you all right?
艾比 听得见吗
Abby? Are you there?
纽约 洛杉矶
听好了 女士们
那边出什么技术故障了吗
Are we having some technical difficulties over there?
-没有 凯西·李 我们听得见 -抱歉
- No, Kathie Lee, we're here. - Sorry.
-我们的 -抱歉
- Our-- - Sorry.
全女性广♥告♥商这个倡议
The all-female advertiser thing,
非常适合我们的品牌 让我们脱颖而出
it just felt right for our brand, a way to stand out from--
那不是让我们脱颖而出的唯一办法
That's not the only way we stand out.
我们试图从新的角度来探讨女性问题
You know, we try to find a new angle on women's issues--
等等 你俩说得非常好
Hang on a second: you guys are making a real statement.
没错 一个男的出现在你门前
Totally, I mean a man comes up to your door,
你会怎么做 让他哪凉快哪待去
what are you gonna do, tell him to take a hike?
-对 滚吧 哥们 -再见
- Yeah, get out of here, dude. - Bye.
我们比较友善 但确实是这样
Well, we'd do it nicely, but yes.
我们正在尝试 看看合不合适
It's something we're trying on, you know, to see if it fits.
但如果出现了吸引我们读者的产品
But if a product came along that appealed to our readers,
我们绝对会考虑的 我们愿意
we would totally consider it, we would be open
跟他们对话 不管是谁在管理公♥司♥
to talking to them, no matter who ran the company--
其实作为一个女性网站 我们想要
Actually, as a feminist website, we're trying
对男性主导的商界发出我们的声音
to make a statement about the male-dominated business world.
-这种文化会 -我是个女性主义者
- A culture that tends to-- - I'm a feminist.
我一直都是个女性主义者 我相信
I am a lifelong feminist, and I believe
女性主义旨在将看法一致
that feminism is about bringing together
开明的人们团结起来 不分男女
enlightened people of like mind, men and women,
不分种族信仰 共同努力
all races, all creeds, all working together
推进女性主义进程
to advance a feminist agenda.
艾比 我明白 但我有不同的看法
Abby, I hear you, but I have a different perspective.
不同的看法
Different perspective?
在我看来 我们目前的情况是
For me, we've gotten to a point where
我们无法接受现状
we can't accept the status quo.
现在存在一种潜伏着的厌女症文化
There is a culture of misogyny that is insidious,
我们必须主动应战
and we need to fight that aggressively.
-对 -我们的全女性广♥告♥商倡议
- Yeah. - Our all-female advertiser
没错 是有风险
initiative, yeah, it's a risk,
但我们是"女性部分" 我们愿意努力争取
but we're Lady Parts, and we're willing to go for it.
-努力争取 -对
- Go for it! - Yes!
-这是战斗的号♥角 -没错
- This is a rallying cry. - It is.
来吧 姑娘们 开始创业吧
So, come on ladies. Start businesses.
-对 -开始冒险吧
- Yes. - Start taking risks.
-对 -冲啊
- Yes! - Go!
-拿到掌控权 -对
- Take control. - Yes!
你们行动时 我们会支持你们
And when you do, we'll be here to support you.
棒
Yes!
芭芭拉 我都要哭了
Wow, Barbara, I think I'm gonna start crying.
我也是 但哭不出来 因为我的泪腺被切除了
I am too, but I can't because I had my tear ducts removed.
是吗 我动了很多手术
Did I? I've had so much work done.
好了 各位 芭芭拉·索耶和艾比·麦卡锡
Anyway, hey everybody, Barbara Sawyer and Abby McCarthy,
爱死你们了 爱死"女性部分"了
we love you guys, love Lady Parts.
吹响女性主义战斗的号♥角
And launching a feminist rallying cry.
-加油 姑娘们 -谢谢 姑娘们
- You go, girls. - Thanks, ladies.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you so much.
天啊 他们得喝一杯
Boy, do they need a drink.
结束了
And we're out.
好了 各位 结束了
All right, guys. That's it.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
搭把手
I need a hand with this thing.
好 这个是要搬到楼上吧
Okay, yeah. This goes upstairs, right?
对
Yeah.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
搬运工把我们的东西搬错方向了
The movers are carrying our stuff the wrong way.
我知道
I know.
我有个好消息
I've got good news.
-我们不用搬家了 -什么 为什么
- We don't have to move. - What? Why?
因为方案没有通过
Because the deal didn't go through.
也就是说你们可以继续住在这
But that means that you get to stay here.
你们的朋友和最爱的杂货店都在这
Where all of your friends are, and your favorite grocery store,
-你们喜欢的学校也在这 -妈
- and the school that you love. - Mom.
-怎么了 -我们要搬去西区
- Yeah? - We're moving to the west side.
不是阿♥拉♥斯加
Not Alaska.
这是为什么
What's this about?
这栋房♥子
Just this house, it's...
不是谁都能在这样一栋漂亮的大房♥子里长大
Not everyone gets to grow up in a big nice house like this.
我之前没有过漂亮美好的东西
And I didn't have nice things and stuff.
我只希望你们拥有好的东西
I just want you to have your stuff and all of your
漂亮的衣服 有自己的房♥间
nice clothes, and your room, and...
我们的平板电脑在威尼斯能用吗
So, will our tablets work in Venice?
-当然能用啊 蠢货 -阿努克 够了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表