剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
对的 有什么关于
Exactly. I mean, what about the whole
流行性HPV感染之类的吗
HPV epidemic?
我们难道不应该聊聊那个吗
Shouldn't we be talking about that?
是的 以上提到的防预措施
It's true, none of the controls that we are considering
都不会防止性病感染
will prevent STDs.
所以 还是套套大♥法♥好
So always use a condom.
天呐 这些最可爱了
Oh, my God. These are the cutest.
我能拿这个写着"性♥爱♥旅途"的吗
Can I have the one that says "Road trip" On it?
-太搞笑了 -两个就够了
- That's hilarious. - Okay, two is plenty.
那个
That--
实在是太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我来捡 抱歉
I'll get that. Just excuse me.
巴耐
Hey, Banai.
排序器坏了 还等得几分钟
Collator broke. It's gonna be a few minutes
然后我们就去市中心收集名单
before we can head downtown and collect names.
别干这些体力活了
Well, let me save you some grunt work.
怎么说
How's that?
律所决定给克里斯特德的案子派个助手
My firm committed to partner with us on the Christede case.
天呐 你绝对会爱上
God, you are gonna love the sweet sound
那些助手打印文件的嗡嗡声
of paralegals making copy machines hum.
你现在是不是感动得想抱我
Okay, this is the part where you wanna hug me
不 应该击掌 你难道不兴奋吗
but you high-five me instead. What--why aren't you excited?
因为我不想让大律所来接这个案子
Because I don't wanna bring in a big firm.
-这是我们的案子 -是啊还是我们的
- It's our case. - Yeah, it's still our case.
我只是请一些大人物过来
I'm just bringing the big guns in
煞煞对方的威风
to help beat their legal team.
但是如果我们让大律所参与了
But if we bring in a big firm,
最好的结果也就是和解
the best we can hope for is a settlement.
对 一个非常诱人的和解结果
Yeah, a really big, juicy settlement.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong with that?
因为我想让这个案子上法庭
Because I wanna take this to trial.
和解的话 克里斯特德用钱就都能解决
If we settle, then Christede can buy his way out
跟随便付罚单一样简单
like he's paying a parking ticket.
是一张巨额罚单
Yes, a really big, expensive parking ticket
那些钱能帮助很多人
that could help a lot of people.
你为什么这么反对
Hey, why are you pushing back on this?
这种大案子能决定我们的职业生涯
A case like this launches careers.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
市议会马上会有个职位
There's a seat coming up in City Council.
-谢谢 -就因为这个吗
- Gracias. - Is that what this is about?
为了你的仕途
Your career in politics?
难道这里面没有你一份吗
What, like you don't have any skin in this game?
就我所知 你还是威尔考克斯的合伙人
Last I checked, you were a partner at Wilcox,
如果和解 你就能拿到两倍薪资
which means, if we settle, you get a two-comma payday.
我们委托人真的很需要那笔钱
Our clients could really use that money.
是吗 你准备怎么花那笔钱
Yeah, what are you gonna use the fee for?
捐给联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会造福马来西亚吗
Are you gonna build wells in Malaysia for UNICEF?
你这么说真是太过分了
That's a really shitty thing to say.
不不不 过分的是
No, no, no, what's shitty is that
我以为你是要做善事
I thought you were here to do some good,
而不是把这块肥肉拿去献给你的律所
not to bring red meat back to your firm.
-我不是因为这个才过来的 -真的吗
- That is not why I'm here. - Really?
对 不过现在我要走了
Yeah, was here.
-你现在要摔门出去吗 -真是够了
- What, you're storming out now? - Oh, God.
真是小人之心 保罗
Way to read a room, Paul.
祝你仕途前程似锦
You're gonna have a really bright future in politics.
跟我念 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Superman is sweet.
吃葡萄 不吐葡萄皮
Superman is sweet.
你注意到你
You see how you
在说"吐"的时候噘嘴了吗
purse your lips on your S's?
我们管这叫鸭子脸
We call this Duck Face.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 真的诶
Superman is sweet. Huh.
之前都没注意到
Never noticed that before.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Superman is sweet. Superman is sweet.
不知道说什么的时候 就点头微笑
Whenever in doubt. Just smile and nod.
但不要光点头不笑 做一个看看
But don't nod without a smile. Let's see.
太过了
Overkill.
不要把牙都露出来
We don't need all the teeth.
再稍微大一点
A little... little more.
小一点
A little less.
对 就这样
And lock that.
这就是你最上镜的笑容了 很有天赋嘛
That's your camera smile. You're a natural.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Superman is sweet.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Superman is sweet.
我已经很久都没在沙发床上做♥爱♥了
I haven't had sex on a futon in, like, 100 years.
我从来都没这样过
I haven't had sex on a futon ever.
都想吃中国菜了
Makes me want Chinese food.
其实那是日本人做的
Except they're Japanese.
我还是希望那是中国产的
Oh, I believe mine was made in China.
我的沙发床也是很有文化内涵的
My futon is a cultural appropriator.
那我们就叫中餐吧
Let's--let's have Chinese food
然后继续巫山云雨
and then have sex again...
做完了再接着吃
And then eat again.
有件事我想跟你说
I did have something I wanted to talk to you about.
说吧 我洗耳恭听
Mm-hmm, I'm totally listening.
真的吗
Yeah?
杰玛想要一幅画
So Gemma wants a painting.
准备挂在她卧室天花板上的壁画
A fresco on the ceiling of her living room.
什么蘑菇的尘世乐园之类的东西
Kind of a garden of earthly delights on 'shrooms.
我也不懂 一种讽刺艺术
I don't know. It's post-ironic.
反正就是我们需要一位有才华的画家
Anyway, we need a painter,
然后就想到了你
so we thought of you.
所以你是为了杰玛才来找我的吗
Gemma? That's why you came here?
为了杰玛
For Gemma?
不 不是那样的 别这样
No, that's not-- hey, don't be like that.
她会给你一大笔钱
She's gonna pay you a ton of money.
机会难得啊 你知道
It's a great opportunity. I mean, do you know
有多少人挤破脑袋都进不去
how many people are gonna walk through those doors?
我唯一想要的机会
The only opportunity that I wanted--
就是跟你在一起
I just wanted to be with you.
是你先离开的
You left.
因为你选择了杰玛
Because you chose Gemma.
本来可以不是那种结果的 非得二选一
No, it doesn't have to be that way, either/or.
不 就是那样 你知道我怎么看她
Yes, it does. You know how I felt about her.
那你又是怎么看我的
Yeah, well, how do you feel about me?
我终于找到了我的真爱
I found something I really love.
什么 我吗
Like you loved me?
因为你只想让我做出改变
Because then you just wanted me to be something different.
你生活在杰奎因的阴影下难道真的开心吗
Tell me, were you happy living under Joaquin's shadow?
当然不 但是
Of course not, but--
如果你想要什么
Yeah, well, if you want something,
你就得努力争取 JD
you have to work at it, JD. -
我看着你 你看着我
I looked at you and you looked at me,
就那么一见钟情
it was like there was this light.
我也不知道 你是烦了累了
I don't know, you got bored or restless
还是认真的
or things got real.
我相信你并不知道自己想要的是什么 菲比
I don't believe that you know what you want, Phoebe,
但不管那是什么 从现在起不要再牵扯到我了
but whatever it is, leave me out of it from now on.
-我希望你离开 -不 JD
- I want you to go. - No, JD--
走吧
Leave.
很高兴你看完医生后
Well, I'm glad you still wanted
还愿意吃冰淇淋
your apres-doctor ice cream.
即便在我...
Even after my little...
在那出了丑之后
moment in there.
我可不会因为你崩溃了就打破传统
I'm not gonna break tradition just because you had a meltdown.
今天这两球都是我应得的
If anything, after today I earned this double-scoop.
伊森问我今晚要不要过去
Ethan's asking if I can come over tonight,
看场电影
watch a movie.
不行
Um, no.
明天还要上学
It's a school night.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表