剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
里面有糖吗 因为我跟他们说了不要放糖
Does it have sugar in it? Because I told them no sugar.
我不能摄入糖
I can't have sugar.
所以 我们可能待得过久了
So, we may have overstayed our welcome.
有进展吗
Any luck?
我理解 那是坦普尔·汉普顿吗
Yeah, I know. Ooh, is that Temple Hampton?
我超爱她 你跟她推荐了吗
I love her. Did you target her?
我试过了 但跟她在一起的那个男人
I tried, but that guy that she's with...
-很帅 -是我的前任
- Cute. - Is my ex.
艾比 我的天哪
Shut up. Abby. Oh, my God.
那我们更该上了
That's our in.
不 我不觉得
Uh, yeah, no, I don't think so.
你问了她吗 从那位中间人下功夫
Did you ask her? Work that contact.
他不是中间人 他是我的前任
He is not a contact. He is my ex.
这样太尴尬了
It's all too embarrassing.
尴尬 你看了我们的独♥立♥访问量了吗
Embarrassing? Have you seen our unique viewer count?
别管了
Let it go.
我的前任 我做主
My ex. My choice.
我们要这么错过这个好机会
This is an opportunity, and we're gonna miss it
就因为你太骄傲吗
because you're too proud?
我做了决定 就这样 到此为止
I made a decision. That's it. It's final.
我不是你的员工 艾比
I'm not your employee, Abby.
我有那么说吗 不 这只是一个决定而已
Did I say that? No. This is one decision.
是每一个决定
It's every decision.
你从来都不信任我除非我逼着你
You never just trust me unless I force your hand.
我跟你一起承担这么大的风险
I didn't agree to take this risk with you
可不是让你对我颐指气使的
so you could boss me around.
你就是这么觉得的吗 我对你颐指气使
Is that how you feel? That I'm bossing you around?
-没醋 -我平等地看待你
- Yeah. - I see us as equals,
很抱歉我不想跟威尔说话
and I'm sorry that I don't want to talk to Will.
我明白你之前跟这家伙经历的一切很痛苦
I get that whatever happened with this guy was painful.
但那都是过去了 这个网站是我们的未来
But that's in the past. This website is our future.
作为你的合伙人和你平等的同伴
And as your partner and your equal,
我的直觉告诉我 咽下你那该死的骄傲
my gut is saying, swallow your damn pride.
给
Here you go.
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
你是菲利普·克里斯特德吗
Are you Philip Christede?
要看你是谁了
Depends who's asking.
我想我们是在圣巴茨认识的
I think we met in St. Barts.
那可是相当狂野的一晚
It was a really wild night.
听着没错
That sounds about right.
这是给你的 一份礼物
Oh, this is for you. It's a gift.
好好享用
Enjoy.
传票
这是什么
What the hell is this?
-爆发了 -杰玛
- Here we go. - Gemma!
杰玛
Gemma!
-菲尔 怎么了 -那个女人
- Phil, what's going on? - That woman...
-他刚刚指了我 -她刚刚传唤了我
- He just point at me? - She just subpoenaed me.
我来这可不是为了被人这么招呼的
I didn't come here to be accosted.
我明白
I know.
能请那两位出去吗
Could we have these two escorted out?
好吧 你准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
请跟我来
Would you follow me, please?
我之前没有跟你完全说实话
Um, so I wasn't entirely honest with you before.
我的网站 是我做些有意义的事情的重要机会
My site--it is my chance to do something important,
要启动一个全新的事物并不容易
and it is not easy launching something new,
我们很挣扎
and we are struggling.
这也是为什么我们今晚闯入了这场派对
That is why we are here crashing this party tonight.
闯入
Crashed?
实在是太艾比了
How very Abby of you.
没错 我的外表光鲜都是骗人的
That's right. My fancy-pants are fraudulent.
我们至少需要一位名流
We just need a celeb to, you know,
发个推特什么的 宣传我们的网站
tweet or whatever about our site,
目前为止 我们毫无进展
and so far, we've struck out.
所以你需要社交媒体上的宣传者
So you need a holler on social media.
某个有影响力的人
Someone meaningful.
没错 因为
Yes, and since my idea
我提出的找马德琳·奥尔布赖特被一票否决了
to approach Madeleine Albright was vetoed,
我想去找你的女朋友
I thought I would ask your girlfriend.
-坦普尔 -没错
- Temple? - Yeah.
天哪 不 她不是我的女朋友
Oh, God, uh, no, she's not my girlfriend.
她不是我的女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
-抱歉 我以为 -不不不
- Sorry. I thought that-- - No, no, no.
我们只是一起玩而已
We're just hanging out.
-你们在一起玩 -没错
- Oh, you're hanging out. - Yeah.
她有很多粉丝 所以
Uh, well, she has a lot of followers, so--
是的 我想她有专人负责发推特
Yeah. I think she has a person that tweets for her.
是啊 当然了
Oh, yeah, of course. Of course.
-她幕后有很多人 -我想也是
- She has a lot of people. - I bet.
然而 我这里恰好有她的手♥机♥
However, I happen to have her phone right here.
是啊 太大了手包放不下
Oh, yes, those are too big to fit in the clutch.
更重要的是 我知道密♥码♥
More importantly, I know the pass code.
真的吗
Really?
都不用问她吗
Without even asking?
我曾经寻求过你的帮助
I asked you for help once.
-你帮助过我 -是啊 我是帮过你
- You helped me. - Why, yes, I did.
而且反正她也完全不知道她都发了些什么推特
Plus she has no idea what she tweets, anyway.
网站是什么来着
Uh, what's the website?
我都记不起上一次
I can't remember the last time I slept with someone
我能跟我睡的人对视是什么时候了
where I could look just directly into their eyes.
我可是短小精悍
I'm short but powerful.
可不是吗 我毛茸茸的朋友
Yeah, that you are, my feathered friend.
我去喝点水
I'm gonna get some water,
-因为老师说 -"保持水分充足"
- because Sensei says... - "Stay hydrated."
-没错 -是 我知道
- Yes. - Yes, I know.
-给我也倒一杯 -好
- Get me one? - Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
你要走了
You leaving?
是的 我得走了
Yeah, I got to go.
我还有工作要忙
I got a work thing.
这么晚工作吗
You're working this late?
我的工作常常...
My work often...
都在晚上
happens...late.
你干什么的 吸血鬼吗
What are you? A vampire?
好吧
Okay, well,
真有趣
that was fun.
是啊
Yeah.
回见
See you.
回见
See you.
敬我们服务人♥民♥的
Here's to our wild success
伟大成功
as process servers.
敬我们幸运的突破
To a lucky break.
幸运就是当准备遇上了机遇
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
听着像是奥普拉会说的话
Sounds like something Oprah would say.
其实是罗马哲学家塞内卡先说的
Roman philosopher Seneca said it first, actually.
我可是深藏不露
Oh, I'm full of surprises.
你是哪里人
So, where are you from?
本地人 圣迪马斯
Local boy. San Dimas.
我爸开了间酒吧
My dad owned a bar.
上法学院就是为了挣脱
Law school was a ticket out.
你上的那个法学院
Where'd you go?
哈佛
Harvard.
怎么
What?
-我之前不知道 -是啊
- Wow. I didn't know that. - Yeah.
你有想过去律所工作吗
Do you ever think about working for a law firm?
我收到过美迈斯和阿诺波特
Yeah. I got offers from O'Melveny,
的工作机会
Arnold & Porter.
但我就是做不到
But I just couldn't do it.
为什么
Why not?
要是能有这一切谁还会想要钱和权力
Who wants money and power when you can have all this?
我完全不知道迪莉娅会...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表