剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
All right, come say hi to your uncle.
麦克斯叔叔
Uncle Max!
查尔斯 长大了不少啊
Hey, Charles. You've gotten so big.
麦克斯叔叔
Uncle Max.
妈妈说奶奶的灵魂会回来
Mom says that grandma's ghost is gonna come back
质疑我们的选择
and question our choices.
那 说的没错啊
That--that--that sounds extremely accurate.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你瘦了
You look svelte.
如果你像我一样被困在柏林机场
If you got stuck in a Berlin airport like I was--
没有航♥班♥ 我真的
I couldn't get a flight out. I'm so--
没事 我理解 你来了就好
No, I get it. You're here now. That's all that matters.
我还去看了爸爸
I stopped off to see dad.
他们要让他今天出院
They're discharging him today.
是的 你能去接他吗
Yes, can you go get him actually?
我要准备好多事 葬礼啊
I have so much stuff, you know, with funeral prep and--
不行 我得睡一会
Oh, no, no. I was-- I was gonna take a nap.
倒倒时差
I'm pretty jet-lagged.
-好吧 我去 -谢谢
- Yeah, yes, of course. I will- - Thank you.
我去接他
I will get him.
他看着怎么样
How'd he seem to you?
没什么异常
Out of it.
我不确定他完全搞清楚现状了
I'm not sure he's fully grasping what's happened.
是啊 很难见他这样
Yeah, I know. It's hard to see him like that.
医生说他会恢复大部分记忆
But the doctors say that he'll recover most of his memories.
等等看吧
So, you know, we'll see.
拍照的要求
Okay, photos for the service.
妈妈提得非常详细
Mom was very specific.
姑娘们 你们有清单哦
Well-- - Ladies, you all have the list.
-是的 我们有 -没问题
- Yes, we have the list. - We got it.
会完美解决的
It'll wish it never met us broads.
? I'm afraid if I try something crazy ?
闺蜜离婚指南
第四季 第四集
? I'ma end up in love, love, love ?
? I'll end up in love ?
? I'm alive, alive, alive ?
我赢啦
Yeah! I win!
不 不是钢琴课
No, no, not piano lessons.
钢琴演奏者 你能弹奏吗
No, a piano player. Do you perform?
-不 我赢了 -是我赢了
- No, I won. - I won.
孩子们能小点声吗
Will you guys please keep it down?
-不 我赢了 -是 你有认识的人吗
- No, I won. - Yes. Well, do you know anybody?
要和我比一轮吗
Hey, you wanna race next?
迪莉娅阿姨不喜欢比赛
Oh, Auntie Delia doesn't like to race.
她喜欢观看 评论
She likes to watch and judge.
乔阿姨喜欢先出脚
Well, Auntie Jo likes to jump in feet first.
所以她经常从楼梯上摔下来
That's why she falls down the stairs
伤到自己
and gets hurt so often.
从楼梯上摔下来 酷
You fell down stairs? Cool.
但是我又恢复了
Yeah, but I got right back up.
多谢
Okay, thank you.
-找到了 -没有
- Any luck? - No.
多谢你们袖手旁观 伙伴们
But thank you so much for your help, guys.
我们刚在陪孩子
Oh, we were just babysitting,
我是说我和查理
and by "we" I mean me and Charlie.
那我是孩子咯
I'm supposed to be the baby?
-你很快 -你好可笑
- You're quick. - You're hilarious.
你们俩怎么了
What is going on between you two?
这几天你们好奇怪
You have been so weird the last few days.
不管你们之前有什么纠结的事
I don't know whatever shit is happening between you two,
憋回去
but you need to bury it.
-至少为了艾比 -是钢琴演奏者吗
- At least for Abby. - Is that the piano player?
不是 我马上来
No, but I will-- I'll be right back.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
说到奇怪 这是什么神秘电♥话♥
Speaking of weird, what kind of mystery calls is she making?
她不会说的 也许是神秘人吧
She won't say. Mystery man maybe.
不过她是对的 艾比是特殊时期
Anyway, look, she's right. Abby's going through it.
至少我们能做到 不让艾伯特这事闹大
The least we can do is not let this Albert shit bubble up.
那我们都保守秘密
I'll keep it in if you will.
好
Okay, fine.
再过一遍迪娜的清单 看看有什么办法
Let's go through Dina's list, see what we can come up with.
-我们还是玩赛车吧 -走吧
- Let's play race cars instead. - Let's go.
-清单 -清单
- The list. - The list.
我们要找哪个时期
What time period are we looking for?
1975年到1977年
1975 to 1977.
从愿望清单上看 那几年她最性感
According to the list, those were her hot years.
她这样说
She said that?
-是的 -性感
- Yes, she did. - Hot.
好吧
Okay.
还真是她的风格
That's so mom.
看看爸妈的这张照片
Oh, look at Mom and Dad in this photo.
他们真的很喜欢对方
They were really into each other, huh?
少怀旧 多干活
Okay, less nostalgia, more searching.
对不起 葬礼负责人 我错了
Look, I'm sorry. Okay, funeral drill sergeant.
怎么样 还好吗
How's it all going?
在找照片 菲比 这可难找了
Oh, photo hunting, Phoebs, it's tough.
有找到弹钢琴的人吗
Any luck with the piano player search?
还没 但冷静
No, but just-- just chill.
-我们已经想到办法了 -好
- We have it all under control. - Okay.
这张非常好
Yeah. Oh, well, that one's amazing.
是啊 那是在环球影城
Oh, yeah! Yeah, Universal Studios.
-我喜欢那趟旅游 -但艾比不太高兴
- I loved that trip. - Abby doesn't look very happy.
是的 因为那全是麦克斯喜欢的
Yeah, well, that's because that was all about Max.
我不得不错过了卡拉·内伯的睡衣派对
I had to miss Carla Nabor's slumber party to do that.
得了吧 你讨厌卡拉
Oh, please. You hated Carla.
我不讨厌卡拉
I did not hate Carla.
别再玩那种游戏了
Don't--don't play that whole game.
什么游戏
What game?
那种认为爸妈更爱我的游戏
The whole Mom and Dad love me more thing you do.
我可不是那样的人
That's not a thing I do.
政♥府♥可能会说谎
The country may be fact-proof,
但在这间房♥子里 我们喜欢承认事实
but in this house, we like to acknowledge fact.
菲比 你听听这话
Phoebe, I hope you're hearing this.
我希望你是站在我这边的
And if you are, I hope you take my side.
我渴了
Okay, I'm very thirsty.
你们要喝点什么吗
Anybody want anything?
-我不用了 -好的
- No, I'm good. - Okay.
我要姜汁汽水
Ginger ale would be great for me.
好 那就姜汁汽水
Well then, ginger ale it is.
莉儿 你还好吧
Oh, Lil, hey. How are you holding up?
还好 你呢
Okay. How are you?
哀悼
Grief, huh?
虽然只是两个字
It's just five little letters,
但对内心的冲击很大
but they pack a big wallop.
我不知道我在说什么
Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about either,
但我会一直陪着你的
but I'm here for you, you know,
如果你想聊聊外婆或者别的事
if you want to talk about Grandma or about...
怎么处理
you know, how you're dealing--
你想聊聊外婆吗
Do you want to talk about Grandma?
你一直在担心我 想和我聊天
You keep worrying about me and asking me to talk,
但她是你妈妈
but she was your mom.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
你想聊聊天吗
So do you want to talk?
不
No. No.
暂时还不想
Not yet.
不管怎样 亲爱的 谢谢你
Thank you, though, sweetie.
先这样吧
Okay.
艾比 你在这里
Oh, God, Abby, there you are.
你想先听好消息还是坏消息
Okay, well, do you want the good news or the bad news first?
都告诉我
Just tell me both.
札巴超♥市♥没法及时送货
Okay, so Zabar's won't deliver on time.
但我们找到了另一家超♥市♥
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表