剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我照顾不了爸 好吗
I can't take Dad, okay?
我目前的生活中有一堆事要处理
I've got a lot of stuff going on in my life right now.
你有一堆事要处理 少来了
You've got a lot going on? Oh, come on.
我前夫在温哥华 我开始了新事业
My ex is in Vancouver. I just started a new business.
福特和我要分手了
Ford and I are splitting up.
什么 我的天
What? Oh, my God.
我的婚姻要结束了
My marriage is ending.
麦克斯
Max.
我替你们心痛
I'm--I'm heartbroken for you guys.
真的吗 你才不会
Oh, really? Really? You're not--
你不高兴吗
You're not happy?
高兴
Happy?
你怎么会这么说
Why would you say that?
因为这证明了不止是你一个人 艾比
Oh, because this proves that it's not just you, Abby.
我们都失败了
We both failed.
我们都被爸妈毁了
We both got screwed up by Mom and Dad.
我们都...
We both...
我们都让他们失望了
We both disappointed them.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
原来我和你一样糟糕
Turns out I'm just as messed up as you.
非常感谢你
It was really nice of you
改签了你的航♥班♥
to change your flight.
你不必这么做
You didn't have to do that.
说什么呢
Are you kidding?
我才不会这样丢下你
I wasn't gonna leave you like that.
你接下来打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我爸的事吗 我不知道
About my dad? I don't know.
你会想到办法的
You'll figure it out.
如果你需要建议 随时找我
And I'm here if you need any advice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我一直都想起你
I think about you all the time,
我想知道你在做什么
and I wonder what you're doing
你过得好不好
and how you're doing.
我挺好的
I'm doing okay.
活在当下
One day at a time.
上周签了协议
Signed the papers last week.
所以你...
Oh, wow, so you're--
离婚了
Divorced.
已经成真了
It's real now.
但你是对的
But you were right.
我是对的
I was right?
是很挣扎
It's a struggle,
我现在还在挣扎
and I'm struggling in it still.
那是段疯狂的时光
It's a crazy time.
对我们来说都是啊
For both of us, huh?
是的
Yeah.
一路平安
Safe travels.
好了
Okay.
敬1600万
To $16 million.
敬帮助他人
To helping a lot of people.
和打倒大混♥蛋♥克里斯特德
and to sticking it to that mega-douche Christede.
对 让我们庆祝一下
Yeah, here's to that.
这次和解会带给你很多压力
You know you're gonna get a lot of press for this settlement.
不像庭审那样多 但它真的...
It's not as much as a trial, but it's really--
我不想谈这个
I do not want to talk about that.
今晚我们只庆祝成功
Tonight, it's about what we accomplished.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yes.
只是有点司法后遗症
Just a little legal postpartum.
什么意思
Meaning?
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you around here.
-真的 -对 我想我们是很好的...
- Really? - Yeah, I think we make a really good...
队友 法律战线
team, you know, legally.
工作上的
Professionally.
-工作上的 -是的
- Professionally. - Yeah.
而且一起度过的时光...
And I feel really comfortable...
让我感觉很自在
spending time together.
是啊
Yeah.
我衷心祝愿你
And I wish you the best
未来一切顺利
in your future venture.
-你说得和告别一样 -不是吗
- You're acting like this is good-bye. - Isn't it?
可以不必是
It doesn't have to be.
我的竞选需要有人帮忙
I'm gonna need help on my campaign.
非常感谢你的好意
That is really kind of you,
但我不怎么了解政♥治♥
but I don't know anything about politics.
况且你不是招满了吗
Anyway, aren't you all staffed up?
-我说的不是职位 -不是吗
- I'm not talking about staff. - No?
我说的是你
I'm talking about you.
没有头衔 就是迪莉娅
No title, just Delia.
昨晚真是...
Last night was...
你真是只猛兽
You are an animal.
你也绝对超乎常人
Well, you aren't completely human yourself.
我很高兴你们俩和好了
You know, I'm really glad the two of you are okay now.
我也是
Oh, me too.
-你和迪莉娅 -我也是
- You and De. - Me too.
你今天想做什么
So what do you want to do today?
想去海滩吗 想去走走吗
Want to go to the beach? Want to walk around?
你想躺着吗
Do you want to lie around?
你和我 一起躺着 就在这里
Be together, you and me, right here?
一整天吗
All day?
-一整天 -一整天
- All day. - All day.
? Through whiskey-blurred visions ?
? And I promise that ?
-怎么样 -好吃
- How is it? - Yummy.
还行吧
Not bad.
阿努克 这是赞美吗
Anouk, was that a compliment?
好了 假装我不在这
Okay, pretend I'm not here.
妈 你在干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
现在是在干嘛
What's happening right now?
你们长大后会感谢我的
You are gonna thank me when you grow up.
你们俩拥有彼此非常幸运
You two are very lucky to have each other.
永远别忘记这点
Don't ever forget that.
好吧
Okay.
我能再吃一块煎饼吗
Can I have another pancake?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
等一下
Hold on one second.
劳拉 怎么了
Hey, Laura. What's up?
什么
What?
多少个出价
How many offers?
出价多少
How much over asking?
天 不 那真是太棒了
Oh, my-- no, that is amazing.
好的好的
Okay, okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们的房♥子得到了两个出价
We got two offers on the house.
那是不是代表我们要搬到海边去了
Does that mean we're moving to the beach?
应该是的
Yep, looks like it.
所以我觉得爸应该和我一起住
And that is why I think that Dad should live with me.
艾比
Abby.
你...
You--
那真是意义重大
That's a lot.
不是一直这样 你知道的
Well, it's not forever, you know.
我只是想帮助他康复
I just want to help him with his recovery
之后再看看我们情况如何
and then just see where we are.
等我们卖♥♥了这套房♥子
And when we sell this house,
就能把钱用在他的看护上
we can put that money towards his care.
你和福特有很艰难的路要走
You and Ford have a really tough road ahead of you.
我们能撑过去的
We'll get through it.
而且我有个很好的离婚榜样
And I have a great divorce role model.
是啊
Yeah, well.
爸
Hey, Daddy.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表