剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
It's just, it is the first thing that I bought
买♥♥的第一件东西 我之前
when I got married, and I had never spent
从来没有一次花那么多钱 我
so much money in my life, and I...
我以为自己对某件新事物着迷了 我就
I thought I was into something new, that I...
我就不用再忧心忡忡了
I didn't have to worry anymore.
你现在又迷上了一件新事物
Well, you are into something new,
这次会很棒的
again, and it's gonna be great.
-你说得对 -是啊
- Yeah. You are right. - Yeah.
是啊我就是
Yeah, I just...
我没想到
I just didn't think that
摆脱一切会是那么困难
getting rid of everything would be so hard.
但是
But...
缩小规模是一个正确的决定
Downsizing is the right thing to do.
菲比 你还没有卖♥♥掉
Phoebe, you haven't sold
你的日历吧
your calendar yet, have you?
我都没有过日历 你说啥呢
I don't even have a calendar. What are you talking about?
-没有人 -因为你得记下备忘录
- No one has-- - Because jot down a reminder
周四要去看凯西·李和胡达
to watch Kathie Lee and Hoda on Thursday.
我的天哪 我们是要
Oh, my God, are we--
那是出品人之一 这不是什么大事
That was one of the producers, and not a big deal,
但是凯西和胡达都是女性部分的读者
but K and H are Lady Parts readers,
他们想让我们这周上电视
and they want us on this week.
-啊哦 -我的天哪 芭芭拉
- Aw. - Oh, my God, Barbra!
太让人激动了 耶
That is so exciting! Yes!
我们要上电视了 我们要上电视了
We're gonna be on TV. We're gonna be on TV.
? With Kathie Lee and Hoda ?
? Kathie Lee and Hoda, Kathie Lee and Hoda ?
我们面对现实吧 在洛杉矶开车
I mean,let's face it: we all drive in Los Angeles.
这有多沮丧 我们都是知道的
We know how frustrating it can be, right?
我不仅打算扩充铁路和公交系统
And not only am I proposing an expansion of the rail and bus
让更多的司机上路 我还计划
service to get more drivers off the road, but I plan
减少引入让人看不懂的停车标志
to introduce less confusing parking signs.
为了早十分钟到目的地 你必须
I mean, what is the point of getting someplace ten minutes
预备20分钟解密难懂的文字
earlier if you're just gonna spend 20 minutes deciphering
才不会被贴条 这有什么意义啊
hieroglyphics to avoid getting a parking ticket?
-是吧 -我说的对吧
- Right? - What? Am I right?
朋友们 失陪了 非常感谢你们
Guys, excuse us. Thank you so much.
请随意享用点心吧
Please treat yourself to some refreshments, all right?
谢谢你 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
-过头了吗 -不 你这是绝杀啊
- Too much? - No, you're killing it.
太完美了
This is perfect.
我都想把刚才那一出搬到马路上去了
I kind of want to take our show on the road, you know?
卖♥♥卖♥♥票 还有爆米花
Sell tickets, popcorn?
但是我想再介绍你认识一些人好吗
But look, I want to introduce you to a few more people, okay?
好的
Okay.
雪莉
Sherry.
这位是雪莉·威尔考克斯
This is Sherry Wilcox.
她为社会底层的青少年
She contributes to a lot of non-profits
做了很多公益的事情
for underprivileged youth.
-雪莉 这是 -迪莉娅
- Sherry, this is... - Delia.
我们见过面
We've met.
实际上她跟我的前夫艾伯特一起工作
She actually works with my ex-husband, Albert.
再次见到你真是太好了 雪莉
It's nice to see you again, Sherry.
太好了 不用介绍了
Well, great. No need for introductions.
-感谢多次光临 -祝你今天过得愉快
- Thank you for your loyalty. - Have a nice day.
波多黎各美洲狮 是你么
Puerto Rican Puma? Is that you?
-秃猫头鹰 最近怎么样啊 -这就对了
- Bald Eagle, what's going on? - That's right.
-嗨你还好吗 -我挺好的
- Hi, how are you? - I'm great.
哦对了 佐伊 这是我的拳击陪练员
I'll be darned--Zooey, this is my sparring partner
来自轻松之道 记得不
from Tao of Rex, you remember?
-嗯 拳击 -对 拳击
- Yeah, the boxing thing. - The boxing thing.
准确无误
That's exactly right.
你妈简直就是根鞭炮
Your mom is a firecracker.
在场上 在场上
In the ring. In the ring.
佐伊 见到你真高兴
Zooey, it is really nice to meet you.
是啊我也是
Yeah, you too.
你怎么来这里了
So what brings you to this neck of the woods?
工作会议
Oh, um, business meeting.
-太疯狂了吧 -是啊
- This is crazy. - Yeah.
我从不去西部
I mean, I never get to the west side.
-世界真小哈 -嗯 你是这里的老板吗
- It's a small world. - Yeah, you own this place?
对的 我肯定告诉过你吧
I do, I do. I'm sure I've told you that.
至少提过吧 没有吗
At least that much. No?
-我确信你有过 -对对
- I'm sure you have. - Yes, yes.
-嗯 -你看 我们
- Yeah. - Listen, we're, uh,
我们差不多要休息一下 吃点早餐
we're about to take a break and have some breakfast.
-你来加入我们吗 -实际上
- You care to join us? - You know, as a matter of fact,
我现在真的需要吃点早餐啦
I could really go for some breakfast right now.
-好啊好啊 -那太好啦
- Okay, okay. - That would be great.
佐伊 你介意吗
Zooey? You cool with that?
-不介意 -好的
- Yeah, sure. - Yeah. Okay.
我们去庭院里吧 走
Let's go to the patio. Come on.
就是个电视访谈 不是什么大事啦
It's just a TV interview. It's no biggie.
-会很棒的 -这是我们第一次
- It's gonna be great. - It's our first
全国直播的电视访谈
live national TV interview.
好了女士们 我们距离开始还有2分钟
Okay, ladies, we are on in two.
-2什么 分钟 还是秒 -分钟
- Two what? Minutes? Seconds? - Minutes.
深呼吸
Breathe.
你记得我上次的访谈吗
You remember my last interview.
史诗般的灾难 我在镜头前僵住了记得吗
Epic meltdown. Froze on camera. Ring any bells?
这次不会了 我之前做过这种节目
That's not gonna happen this time, and I've done
所以我可以带着你
this show before, so I can take the lead.
你感觉对了就说出来 好吗
You can just jump in when you feel it, okay?
当心哦
Watch out!
你作弊 不公平 你先开始了
Cheater! No fair! You started first!
你好
Hi. Um, hello?
-哇哦 -你好
- Whoa! - Hello?
-嗨劳拉 -嗨
- Hi, Laura. - Hi.
-就是来看看你 -嗯
- Just checking in. - Yeah.
看起来你都理好了
Looks like you're almost cleared out.
是啊 房♥子卖♥♥得很顺利
Yeah, the estate sale was a success.
-让搬家容易不少 -是啊
- Makes moving a lot easier. - Yeah.
我这儿只有几张纸要你签名
Well, I just have a few more closing papers for you to sign--
-好的 -这里 哦还有
- Okay. - Here. Oh, and, um,
有一个小麻烦
just FYI, one little tweak.
在你走之前 穆勒先生希望
Mr. Muller would like you to pay for the repairs
你可以支付烟囱的维修费
to the chimney before you go.
这不在合同里啊
That wasn't part of the agreement.
是的 这就是一点小改进 完全正常的
No, it's just an amendment. It's totally normal.
总有这种情况发生
Happens all the time.
你还好吗 菲比
Are you okay, Phoebe?
是的 当然了
Yeah, sure.
只是这位买♥♥家知道我所有家当
Except that the buyer is pulling this at the last minute because
都在搬家车上了 所以不会拒绝
he doesn't think I'll refuse
他在最后时刻逼我
if half my stuff is in a moving van.
我真的不觉得他是在
Well, I really don't think he's trying--
如果我不同意的话 所有的一切都作废了
If I don't agree to this, it invalidates the whole thing.
对吧
Right?
理论上说 我们还没有盖棺定论
Well, technically, we haven't closed yet--
好 那么交易作废
Well, then the deal's off.
-不好意思 -交易作废
- Excuse me? - The deal's off.
这是买♥♥家的天下 对吧
It's a buyer's market, right?
他可以去逼迫下一个房♥主
I mean, he can push around another homeowner.
-伙计们 -怎么了
- Guys? - Yeah?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你们能把它移回卧室吗
Will you move that back to the bedroom?
这很奇怪 但是无论如何我都会付你钱的
That's weird, but I'm gonna pay you anyway,
所以搬回去吧 谢谢你
so just move that back. Thank you.
-所以菲比 -你知道么 劳拉
- So Phoebe-- - You know what, Laura?
随时联♥系♥ 谢谢你
I will be in touch. Thank you.
好的 你要 你要打电♥话♥
Okay, you'll be--you'll call--
那么 你打算怎么处理
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表